Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol
If nothing else, he is a very sweet and accomodating husband to host youtube weirdos in his home. I hope that his wife appreciates him.
Don’t you wonder how long they hosted these hambeasts in their nice home before they began thinking “ holy tit” and tried thinking of excuses to get rid of them all while smiling and forcing themselves to be polite.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m irrationally angry that they complained about the cheese being under the sauce on their pizza. They want to come off as being so travelled and open minded and all that and can’t talk for ten seconds about the pizza in a complimentary way? It comes off as a total asshole move to talk like that... They are NOT connoisseurs of cuisine. Pretty sure Chicago knows what they’re doing with pizza. There’s a reason it’s so well known.
(Said with love from a Canadian who has only ever had Chicago deep dish pizza frozen from a box but still thinks it was vastly superior to any other pizza. ;) )

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Look at this Beast. So confident. Selling schmatta. Exploiting her daughter. So disgustingly smug. What a repulsive pig. We see you, CILLDEBEAST 🧐 🧐 🧐 🧐 🧐 🧐

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Look at this Beast. So confident. Selling schmatta. Exploiting her daughter. So disgustingly smug. What a repulsive pig. We see you, CILLDEBEAST 🧐 🧐 🧐 🧐 🧐 🧐
Wonder if they will stop and visit Assholes normal daughter while they are in Wisconsin? Maybe buy her a car and electric bike and the most expensive one wheel and a condo?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
It’s a shame that they can’t dress Abbie in on trend clothing for a teenager. I try not to generalize but In the classes I worked in, some of the children were dressed horribly.
one in particular was a rather large 6 year old whose Mom insisted that his t-shirts be tucked in and wore socks with sandals. He was a sweet heart but looked like an 80:year old man.
I worked in middle school one Mom dressed her 13 year old exactly like herself.The girl came in everyday in a different colored turtleneck in the winter and a crew necked tshirt in the winter.

I don't know. A lot of the current teenage clothing includes low cut cleavage baring tops and short-shorts/booty shorts, or midriff baring tops. That wouldn't really be appropriate for Abbie, IMO. Having said that, I do think there are more modest clothing that would be more age appropriate. Number one, jeans that actually fit her properly. P already has an issue with buying pants (and tops) in the correct size and she does it w. Abbie as well. Crew cut T shirts tend to be better for Abbie so that she isn't flashing ppl. I know T shirts are kinda blah but compared to the alternatives... 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Isn’t his first daughter in Wisconsin? Maybe they can swing by and say “hi” to her and she can meet her sister. Perhaps they can catch up on all the child support that they really owe. I know I’m being facetious but I still think they are disgusting for they way the first daughter was treated.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
lol

Don’t you wonder how long they hosted these hambeasts in their nice home before they began thinking “ holy tit” and tried thinking of excuses to get rid of them all while smiling and forcing themselves to be polite.
I wonder if the wife now sees the pompous Massives much different now... the husband probably went way passed being "friendly" for them...Asshole talked about how they stayed quite a while. I'm sure its also not easy having Abbie for an extended time either.. did they change her while there? What was she doing alone inside their home? Wonder if Pig tried to sling Slime while there?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m so sad for those poor doggies . I pray at each of the camp sights they have been staying at they have the names of dog walkers whom will come walk your dog . I just feel so sorry for them ! They must get scared at times being left alone for long periods of time , poor Maverick isn’t young . Someone needs to send Doggie DSS to their camper to check things ! Those dogs deserve better !

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What are hey dudes, I keep reading that, and are they expensive? I think all of her shoes were probably tight when they were new, with her always pulling them off they probably stretch out rather quickly.. pretty soon those white soles will be the same color as Abbie's feet😉😆 I think I found Ab's shorts, this popped up on my FB.

On another note, Ass's forgotten daughter is pro-choice, makes you wonder how Pig feels about that, you just know she probably peeks at her FB. I would really love to know her opinion on the matter, she has never really seemed like much of a baby person, let alone a mother. Also what if Isaiah got into a predicament with someone less than worthy, according to Pig, and she then pushed for an abortion? Sadly, I'm pretty sure she wishes that the other woman had taken that option, she is so inferior and selfish.
P’s views on taking welfare or disability are hypocritical. She doesn’t believe people should do it because she wasn’t raised that way. So I’m sure her views on this are just as hypocritical.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
P’s views on taking welfare or disability are hypocritical. She doesn’t believe people should do it because she wasn’t raised that way. So I’m sure her views on this are just as hypocritical.
She also said she doesn't need feminism, but as soon as feminism could help her sling her MLM wax, she was all-in for feminism...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Asa said that the comments were full of mostly food suggestions, and he acts like he doesn't;t understand why. You bleeping idiot, that's all you do is stuff your face. That is your content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hey big p! It’s not normal to have to sit tilted, or to one side, in your car. She’s gonna end up like one of Dr. Now’s patients that can’t leave their house because they can’t fit in the car

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't think Assa really knows what flicking his cap really means...

View attachment 1387354

A hat flick is something a country boy does when he wants to/or already fucked a sheep
“Omg did you see Logan do the hat flick today?”
“Yes it means he fucked a sheep
Maybe he DOES know what it means. He sure isn't getting it from the Pig.

Did you mean dreck?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh how thweet. They danthed under the tharths. They prob can’t reach around each others’ neck to dance. Maybe they twerked to Baby Got Back.
Interesting that meeting a tv/movie actor is an aphrodisiac for AssA and CillaMe.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.