Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG! Right near the end, her filter was trying to work double time and seriously failed at her lip area, on the right side… It looks like she has a monster created upper lip!! 😂🤣
8ED4BDA1-DF3D-4391-9BE1-C4D7394C2105.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When you have that tricky camera angle wrong and your camera is overexposed the truth is revealed.
But you know how it is. Anywhoo help a girl reach her goal will ya!

View attachment 1381321

View attachment 1381293View attachment 1381302View attachment 1381312
It’s YOUR goal, you useless twit! Work for it your own damn self! You know, like the rest of us who have real jobs and actually do the work.

I hope I’m still around when all their income streams fail (because it’s going to happen), because I would love to see them have to get actual jobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s YOUR goal, you useless twit! Work for it your own damn self! You know, like the rest of us who have real jobs and actually do the work.

I hope I’m still around when all their income streams fail (because it’s going to happen), because I would love to see them have to get actual jobs.
She is a pimp. And those girls under her are her Ho’s….. No more no less. Disgusting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I wonder though if her lack of interest or curiosity in other things ...other then food is due to her profound ID?.

I'm sure Abbies obviously quite severe mental insufficiency is the reason why she shows no interest in basically everything. She has no problem solving capability - for example moving a stool to reach up and open the pantry, learn to use a TV remote, learn to use a knife and fork properly, learn how to pour and a million other things. She plain doesnt have the IQ to do these things. So what is she left with apart from an innate instinct to eat. And as their whole life revolves around food I think she, too, has formed an addiction.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Those idiots watching her live were asking if Abbie was going to get a facial when she went into the city ..chicago. Several of them asked for Abbie to get a facial. Most are watching to get a glimpse of Abbie.

I noticed P mentioned that Abbie was in the background wearing short shorts and she did not want the live viewers to see her...which I'm sure kept a few weirdos intently watching even more.

I cant believe they would actually want to go to downtown Chicago with Abbie...it sounds like misery.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Those idiots watching her live were asking if Abbie was going to get a facial when she went into the city ..chicago. Several of them asked for Abbie to get a facial. Most are watching to get a glimpse of Abbie.

I noticed P mentioned that Abbie was in the background wearing short shorts and she did not want the live viewers to see her...which I'm sure kept a few weirdos intently watching even more.

I cant believe they would actually want to go to downtown Chicago with Abbie...it sounds like misery.
Not to mention dangerous

Reactions: 16
If you go back to the going to Disney world with the ‘squad’ vlog, and just focus on Abbie when they are coming out of the ride that ends in a steep decline and the ‘train’ ends in water, Abbie has absolutely no emotion what so ever, while all the others are yahooing etc.
I think they travel, so that if Abbie gets loud , antsy etc, they can disrupt peoples sleep for one or two nights, then move on. I don’t think that Arsewipe can vlog much because Cillame won’t, can’t drive the truck and trailer, if he was a all interested, he could rig the camera up for b roll footage and use the drone more.

Reactions: 18
And we won't mention her teeth.

View attachment 1381400
OMG! 😹 Those tusks! She seriously looks Backwoods Deliverance Outhouse Dingy. Plus, she is all bloated and disheveled. Any movement that she may have done throughout the day back at The Manor…drinking in the pool, walking through the house to the She-Pantry…has been replaced by sitting in the truck or the tin can recliner. It is all of 10 steps from the recliner to the fridge, and that is if Ass doesn’t fetch it for her. You can hear her lungs struggling to expand when she is seated, or walking to the closest feed booth. She is not a f’ing beauty guide. She is a poster witch for liver disease. 🧐
She had half of her face covered in the lightest wax slime has to offer and had the nerve to say…”She doesn’t do much makeup.” According to who? Casper the Ghost?
I found this shot hilarious! I feel like this is an accurate representation of what 99% of their day look like. That makes me feel happy.🤣
88E2DB13-9978-4409-8AFD-6B06C4A6ACB6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I always forget the vlog right after I watch it because it’s so unmemorable - even when I wanted to comment…

P looking desperate in that last photo trying to meet her goals.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She damn near threw herself into that car for The Hershey Tour ride. 😂 When have y’all ever seen her stampede with such determination? LMAO! Look at her back pocket. She has that phone stuffed in those shorts. For someone who is usually attached to her device all the time, she sure did sell it out quick to see how chocolate is made. Look how she crams herself in!😂 She said..🖕🏼🖕🏼YOU PHONE! I am amazed it still works.
1656622311322.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
At work dealing with Food….
*A lady tries to horde food in the closet of my room because the staff at her house doesn’t want bugs in her room….oh, so it’s okay if there are bugs in my closet. Lol!
*For some reason drink packets (flavored power) are popular and constantly being traded.
*We have FOUR cooking classes to keep up with the popularity of buying, cooking and eating food.
*All food outings are the first to be filled.
*Around lunchtime, there are always several hangry people.
*Two individuals are dating and he was bringing her a BAG of food everyday. Lol Their relationship’s foundation is based on food!
*Food and drinks are constantly going “missing” from the refrigerators.
*I have seen a guy go from tall and skinny to tall and obese in a six month period due to medication
*Not everyone is the same of course but the folks with autism generally are more, IDK, picky? when it comes to food. Several eat the same thing everyday and I am not exaggerating.
*The folks with down syndrome, again generally, are more obsessed? and would overeat if given the chance.

I’m sure there are several factors that contribute to Abbie's obsession with food with her Gluttonous parents number one on the list.

Reactions: 15
At work dealing with Food….
*A lady tries to horde food in the closet of my room because the staff at her house doesn’t want bugs in her room….oh, so it’s okay if there are bugs in my closet. Lol!
*For some reason drink packets (flavored power) are popular and constantly being traded.
*We have FOUR cooking classes to keep up with the popularity of buying, cooking and eating food.
*All food outings are the first to be filled.
*Around lunchtime, there are always several hangry people.
*Two individuals are dating and he was bringing her a BAG of food everyday. Lol Their relationship’s foundation is based on food!
*Food and drinks are constantly going “missing” from the refrigerators.
*I have seen a guy go from tall and skinny to tall and obese in a six month period due to medication
*Not everyone is the same of course but the folks with autism generally are more, IDK, picky? when it comes to food. Several eat the same thing everyday and I am not exaggerating.
*The folks with down syndrome, again generally, are more obsessed? and would overeat if given the chance.

I’m sure there are several factors that contribute to Abbie's obsession with food with her Gluttonous parents number one on the list.
I think they said some of abbies med increase her appetite and she is is drugged a lot i can imagine quite a few interact and cause issues too. It was my understanding that some autistic people do have lots of food issues due to textural issues an have the safe foods that they eat again and agian and is also a routine thing. I know one youtuber who has a autistic son ( who I would say he is very high support needs) refused to eat his safe food of crisps for a while cause walkers ( the brand) changed the packaging a few yrs ago. I am trying to get a autism diagnosis but i don't find texture a issue so it does vary like you said - but i am also more ADHD in behaviour day to day. She also is more IDD than autism so that may play a role and ohers have commented that she may also be a foetal alchol baby which would also add complexity to her behaviour pattern.

actually didnt they say that jnr was the picker eating and use to gag at some foods.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I think they said some of abbies med increase her appetite and she is is drugged a lot i can imagine quite a few interact and cause issues too. It was my understanding that some autistic people do have lots of food issues due to textural issues an have the safe foods that they eat again and agian and is also a routine thing. I know one youtuber who has a autistic son ( who I would say he is very high support needs) refused to eat his safe food of crisps for a while cause walkers ( the brand) changed the packaging a few yrs ago. I am trying to get a autism diagnosis but i don't find texture a issue so it does vary like you said - but i am also more ADHD in behaviour day to day. She also is more IDD than autism so that may play a role and ohers have commented that she may also be a foetal alchol baby which would also add complexity to her behaviour pattern.

actually didnt they say that jnr was the picker eating and use to gag at some foods.
I was wondering if Abbie has FAS, just because I think Pigrillamepotomus has been drinking a lot longer than we see. I was also thinking if Candymam was drinking when she pregnant with Pigrillabeast too?

Reactions: 15
I was wondering if Abbie has FAS, just because I think Pigrillamepotomus has been drinking a lot longer than we see. I was also thinking if Candymam was drinking when she pregnant with Pigrillabeast too?
We know that when jnr was 18 months old Assface ran away and created child 3 and then eventually slunked back to pig and had Abbie. Maybe Abby was the attempt to reunite and sort the marriage and all the issues they had before. If it was a bad time and they weren't happy i wouldn't be surprised if she drunk a lot

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.