Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re hosting at least 20 people for breakfast - families, children. But you can’t bother to clean Abbie up, brush her hair, teeth? No, I’m sure you’re already 3 mimosas in and are letting the other adults around tend to her. bleeping disgusting.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
You’re hosting at least 20 people for breakfast - families, children. But you can’t bother to clean Abbie up, brush her hair, teeth? No, I’m sure you’re already 3 mimosas in and are letting the other adults around tend to her. bleeping disgusting.
Bed head, unwashed, still in last night's clothes...how sad is that. They don't even take her hair out at night before bed, brush it, wash her face...teeth..how incredibly sad. I bet Priscilla takes her own hair out before bed...right?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Y’all know she has been thrashing with that wild, bed head all around that table and food. 🤢 If not for the sake of Abbie, how about brushing and putting her hair up for the sake of others trying to enjoy their breakfast…HAIR FREE! They don’t give a tit about anyone but themselves.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Update: Many of us are on the same wavelength today about Sweet Girl. ❤

The tin can trailer has moved to Hershey, Pennsylvania. Morning arrives after the red cup party. There are many new characters added to today’s drama with Big P photographing. It appears another SL Hun’s hubby is capably cooking breakfast. Check out those lovely pancakes!

691DD76A-ED58-4C02-AADF-D23576288135.jpeg

I don’t recognize all of this cast of characters. Tragic observation #1: A&P still can’t get Abbie’s hair brushed this morning before they present her to the world. And those exercise leggings don’t look comfortable on her, but could be providing some nice pressure.
DB3C2596-66CD-4716-9BE4-F48C9700F757.jpeg

I bet this was a very early morning for the MaAssives after keeping Sweet Girl up too late with their drinking. Tragic observation #2: And AssA is always a gracious host (not), engaging with the guests. Looks like the same clothes and glued to his phone position he was in last night.
B271E4CF-C68F-4899-88DA-F9C89DEB143F.jpeg

Meanwhile, back at SelfishWRLD: One customer.

F4C57CE1-6CFE-4116-B64E-B6144D42B2C2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
A reply from the Bossbabe Asa to a comment last night About the mini horses place. They went to Hershey for Abbie. Okay…. he was in good form last night. 😂.

DFEC7468-0B53-477A-9478-10C18F89CC99.jpeg

I think a big downer for them is that because they’ve had to prebook into RV places they have absolutely no flexibility in their travel. I think that would be a terrible way to see the country. i Get you have to book especially in the Summer but they are just zipping through.

Reactions: 20

The tin can trailer has moved to Hershey, Pennsylvania. Morning arrives after the red cup party. There are many new characters added to today’s drama with Big P photographing. It appears another SL Hun’s hubby is capably cooking breakfast. Check out those lovely pancakes!

View attachment 1369058
I don’t recognize all of this cast of characters. Tragic observation #1: A&P still can’t get Abbie’s hair brushed this morning before they present her to the world. And those exercise leggings don’t look comfortable on her, but could be providing some nice pressure.
View attachment 1369073
I bet this was a very early morning for the MaAssives after keeping Sweet Girl up too late with their drinking. Tragic observation #2: And AssA is always a gracious host (not), engaging with the guests. Looks like the same clothes and glued to his phone position he was in last night.
View attachment 1369076

View attachment 1369084
Poor Abbie looks even more miserable and fed up. Assa if you loved your daughter, please brush her hair, take her out of the campsite and buy her some stimming toys and toys to play with you POS.

Pigrilla, doesn't having Abbie look feral make you look bad to the other Slimerlife ladies?

I don't know what else to say, I feel like I am just repeating myself. And I think Abbie would be happy in a nice home, where she will have toys, routine, and structure. Rather than this, what they are doing right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ohhh, I see he's telegraphing a shortened trip in that second one. If the gas prices get too high they'll have to turn around & go home.

First week was pretty bleeping awful, huh Asa?
I don't believe they ever even planned to go for 2 months. He was just trying to make it more interesting. Well once again you failed Asshole. He will come up with little excuses, here and there, to cover his lie and return home. What will it be?
High gas prices?
Isaiah broke a water main riding his one wheel over it
Isaiah broke his one wheel for the 3rd time and Pig has to comfort him and buy a new one. (Buy 2 Pig....you know he is going to break it again)
Isaiah locked himself in the bathroom by accident. Outer Abby lock on door slid down when he was in there and locked him in.
Nala got out and he can't find her anywhere. (Look in the secret room behind the couch).
All Pigs fishies got out and died.

Why do you think they will come home early?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh my gawwwwd why in the name of the good lord would you suffocate your vagina like that!?! That might be the scariest thing I’ve ever seen. It’s like she doesn’t know how stupid she looks! I appreciate my husband when I see tit like this, he’d never let me walk around making a total fool of myself like this, he’d be the first to tell me hey hun maybe you should rethink those pants 🤣🤣💀

I want to tell Sarah McCarthy to suck a maassive wiener.

I thought the same thing, he was a cutie and she was scary af. He’s settled for sure and I bet it wouldn’t take much ego stroking to get him to step out again 🤣 ain’t no damn way he finds that attractive, bet he counts the days until he can see a normal
Woman in a swim suit. Like pool
At the camp site?! Yesssss
I’m sure he misses Summer running around in short shorts and bathing suits. I’ll never understand why any woman would want to be anywhere near him. 🤮

Why would anyone want to spend time with these losers? It’s unfathomable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Damn, at least clean Abbie up before having a tit ton of people over in the morning.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

View attachment 1369058
View attachment 1369073
View attachment 1369076

View attachment 1369084
ASSA is an oddball. He doesn’t know how to interact with anyone outside of Moldy Manor. He is Maassively insecure and is scared shitless to be around other adult men. I bet he doesn’t want them to see he is the one who has to do everything for Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My son learned a new word yesterday and I didn't even teach it to him LOL. He was watching videos on Limousines yesterday and this morning he said he wants Limousines. It took me a little bit to figure out what he was saying as it wasn't exactly clear, but as I listened to him repeat it, there it was...Limousines.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
@therealamylynn

I tried to reply to your comment... View attachment 1367140
However, it was on the previous thread :unsure: and we have moved on! 😂 😂 😂

Here ya go!! 😁😍

View attachment 1367142
Ha! This is the first thing that I saw when I opened up Tattle. Once again food flew from my mouth....

What was going on with her face in this photo? Dayum. She looks like she fell face first into a bald face hornet's nest.

View attachment 1366967
Looks like she used her face to see ASSa's stupid blackstone (?) grill was hot.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't believe they ever even planned to go for 2 months. He was just trying to make it more interesting. Well once again you failed Asshole. He will come up with little excuses, here and there, to cover his lie and return home. What will it be?
High gas prices?
Isaiah broke a water main riding his one wheel over it
Isaiah broke his one wheel for the 3rd time and Pig has to comfort him and buy a new one. (Buy 2 Pig....you know he is going to break it again)
Isaiah locked himself in the bathroom by accident. Outer Abby lock on door slid down when he was in there and locked him in.
Nala got out and he can't find her anywhere. (Look in the secret room behind the couch).
All Pigs fishies got out and died.

Why do you think they will come home early?
Wide Load Wayne will be mysteriously ill, but we will never find out with what until we see him lolling almost unconsious with overeating in a chair at MM.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No wonder Asa is sitting with his phone in his face at breakfast- they are not at their camper. This is an actual RV, not a 5th wheel. You can see the whole thing in P's Insta-story.
He isnt in control. He cant function on someone elses turf. 😂 😂
And not only that, Im willing to bet that hun husband knows more about camping that Asshat, and hes pissed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Not a stupid question at all. If Isaiah had toys, I doubt that he had many given that his birthers were ill prepared to be parents and lived hand to mouth. I think that is why he gets "all the things" now.

I really hate that I have to say this, but Dickdo was a very handsome young man. I wonder what his life would have been had he not knocked up "under the bleachers 'Cilla" and met the woman of his dreams?
She didn't look so bad in the beginning, but by her early to mid-20s she was already huge, and on her way to being obese. I'm sure he didn't think she would mutate this way, now he's stuck. I wonder if the other mother it's pretty, and not a whale, makes you wonder how many times he has wished he would have stayed with her.. and that must fry her big fat ass.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
A reply from the Bossbabe Asa to a comment last night About the mini horses place. They went to Hershey for Abbie. Okay…. he was in good form last night. 😂.

View attachment 1369106

I think a big downer for them is that because they’ve had to prebook into RV places they have absolutely no flexibility in their travel. I think that would be a terrible way to see the country. i Get you have to book especially in the Summer but they are just zipping through.
It seemed last year he didn't pre-book and they ended up with some crap sites, one they couldn't even open their slide all the way, and the one I really loved was the asphalt one near the interstate in New Orleans. Clowns. Can't wait to tune into the next drunk-fest. Man, they really know how to travel (insert puke here)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No wonder Asa is sitting with his phone in his face at breakfast- they are not at their camper. This is an actual RV, not a 5th wheel. You can see the whole thing in P's Insta-story.
He isnt in control. He cant function on someone elses turf. 😂 😂
And not only that, Im willing to bet that hun husband knows more about camping that Asshat, and hes pissed.
He is googling "How to have a conversation with other fellow campers that you don't know"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
:m Apparently Abbie speaks horse, Pigfuckles wants to beat something with bottles and she identifies as like animal!:m
Screenshot_20220624-183513~2.png

Screenshot_20220624-181816~2.png

Screenshot_20220625-112000-779.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes he did, remember in some of the earlier Christmas videos, he had like Nerf guns, and some other toys that he was playing with with Asa. Abbie was usually behind the baby gate, I think maybe so that she didn't ruin HIS xmas... I could see that being P's motive.
I remember that Abbie was behind that baby gate which kept her separated from the family. I think it was Christmas and Abbie was crying and wanting to join them. I thought it was one of the cruelest things they ever did to Abbie. I also wondered how often they did that to her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.