Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is this a shadow or a lump? If it’s a lump big p needs to get it looked, even though she hates the doctor
I had that before wls, it’s fat building up around her shoulders and neck. In fact, even though my wls was 20 years ago, having ‘normal’ looking shoulder and collar bone outlines instead of fat, I thought was great, as I hadn’t ‘seen’ them since I left school, 😂😂, then 2 years ago, I got sepsis and with Covid lockdowns, couldn’t exercise much, and lost a lot of muscle definition, while I mourned that, because even though I was overweight, and with ADHD I was quite muscular in my legs, but after not having a thigh gap for 50 years, I did a little happy dance in my head!☺🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Old vlog A&P are going shopping for clothes for Isaiah while he was still in high school. They were talking about how Isaiah has sensory issues because certain materials he won't wear because it's too scratchy or not soft enough or too heavy. We've talked about him possibly being on spectrum, just an observation.
Family members of people on the spectrum can have shadow traits. I have sensory issues. My mother did too. Certain fabrics (think fluffy synthetic fibers for Walmart pajamas or corduroy or velour that runs the wrong way) are painful to the touch and I shake my hands to try and make the feeling that lingers go away. The feeling lingers in my hand for about 10 minutes. If we’re out and looking for clothes or bedding, my husband warns me. “Don’t touch that! I took one for the team.”

I am not okay in some stores. Walmart freaks me out and I can’t manage a full shopping trip.

Loud noises are also a problem. I am okay at a concert that uses acoustic guitars and is low key, but no more than that. Similar to live theater or movies. Anything too loud and I get overwhelmed and step outside.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
According to Big P's IG story, they're having work done on the camper. Wonder what they've torn up now.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Some small gains for my son today.
#1. He ate a few bites of some Peaches and Cream Oatmeal.
#2. He used his AAC device to say he needed medicine!! (Ok, that one is HUGE!)
We also had an unprompted conversation of sorts with it. He explored topics and pushed buttons, and then I responded back to him accordingly. After a few minutes of that, we got back to the topic of him wanting medicine...lol. After I gave him the medicine, I was asking him what he wanted it for. We went over a few of the typical culprits...Headache, ear, throat, or mouth. Well, wouldn't ya know, the kid pushed "mouth". Made sense, because he has bit the inside of his cheeks all up during his tic attacks and eating has been more painful. THIS is communication Maassives. THIS is what you also need to be teaching her. MORE than just food. And this is stuff that we go over every single time his behavior starts to ramp up, because usually pain is a big contributor.

I give him the medicine, and we usually DO see an almost immediate change in his behaviors. I know it's not the actual med yet, but maybe either a placebo effect, or the fact that he truly feels heard and knows the med will kick in? He doesn't ask for pain relief much, and he also did say his mouth hurt. My guess is that it's just that he feels like he was listened to, and knows it will be feeling better soon, so he's happier.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
According to Big P's IG story, they're having work done on the camper. Wonder what they've torn up now.
I just watched that. Please let it be expensive and please let it be the toilet or refrigeration systems 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 The poor repairmen must wonder what sort of circle of Hell they have entered into😂 Imagine dealing with know it all Dickdo and vapid Cilldebeast and then dealing with what I imagine is a tin can of rank stench.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
What an absolute disgrace he is - making jokes about how no one is interested in him reporting on the historical significance and abundant lessons to be gleaned from Gettysburg. He is the one with no interest 😡 He has no ability to effectively travel vlog. It’s not your audience who doesn’t want this ASS-a, the problem lies with the narrator! And f’in moron P - laying there so uninterested in the Gettysburg discussion. They’re both an abomination and an embarrassment to Americans!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Maybe Abby dug through that little hole and made a big hole. Or maybe just an excuse to stay in a hotel for a few nights.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Serious question fellow tattlers. How much do you think this 2 month long RV trek is costing them?
Fuel, food, entertainment etc. I'm throwing a rough guess out there at about 8K.
I filled up my car today (it was on 1/2 tank) at Costco. $4.47 a gallon - regular. It was about $37. I have a 4 cylinder Lexus N300 SUV.

Diesel for the pickup pulling that huge RV must be $7-$8 a gallon. Probably a few hundred each fill-up times how many times stopping for diesel. Cost of campgrounds, meals out, groceries, extras, incidentals, and all the things. I’m guessing at least $10K. Crazy!
Edit, reading the other estimates, I am in agreement - $15K-$20K Plus!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Hi tattler's, I am behind again even though I have had much time off. I quit my job last week, then acted like I forgot and showed up for my next shift, they sent me home.. if you know me, you would know only I would do that LMFAO!😂 I got a screenshot from the last vlog, of P in bed turning sideways, I can't imagine her being able to sleep with all of that fat covering her neck, throat and chest. They are both in need of a c-pack machine, I worked for a sleep doctor, and they are primary candidates. I also got a couple comments from the humpers on this post, they are now asking where the dogs are, next thing they're going to be asking about where the koi fish are, sometimes I just can't. Sherry and Cindy are back, along with a couple other annoying humpers.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
One of Man Whimsical's cousins (who appears to be a humper) posted on Dipstick Mama Live today telling them about a place to visit in Indiana 😱nooooooo, nooooooooo, nooooooooo, they do not need to come to Indiana! It's bad enough we are only 30 minutes from Chicago...that is too close for comfort! 😱:ROFLMAO:

Hopefully they won't eat at Portillos or the Billy Goat Tavern or visit the bean in Chicago...don't ruin Chicago for the rest of us!🤦‍♀️
I don't think the bean could handle Big P's reflection :unsure:and both restaurants would never be the same if they showed up!o_O:ROFLMAO:😂😂

Here is Dipstick Mama from her live today, repping the beauty world. 🤦‍♀️:ROFLMAO:😂😂
Dipstickmama.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Sensory issues are common with a lot of stuff though. Like a huge chunk of mental health stuff.

Not saying what Isaiah does and doesn't have but having sensory issues doesn't mean much alone.
This is true. I would not meet the diagnostic criteria for autism, but have tons of sensory issues...including what @Angret mentioned about certain fabric textures causing physical pain! If I run my palms over a terrycloth towel, for example, I feel this buzzy pain in my palms and up my arms to my shoulders and neck/throat...and it won't stop till I run my hands over something smooth to "erase" it. I actually finally caved and bought some expensive linen towels because of this. It's such a relief. I was also just talking to my therapist about how when my anxiety flares up, the range of foods that I can't even imagine eating due to texture or smell gets MUCH larger...I really can only stomach very "dry" foods with very little scent to them, things like plain pasta or potatoes or chicken nuggets. Even fresh produce smells like rotting trash to me when I'm upset, so I have a very hard time eating vegetables. Which of course is not very healthy at all. So sometimes I need to have alternatives like protein shakes and those little babyfood pouches on hand, just so I can chug some extra nutrients :LOL:

Anxiety, depression, and the like just generally knock your tolerance for irritating or noxious things way down. It's like how if a few small things go wrong in your day, the last one will just feel like the last straw, and make you blow up or break down? When your mental health is out of whack, every straw can feel like the last straw.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hey everyone! I survived my first day back to work since Sept. 8th!!
As P would say- Wooooooowhoooooooo! 😂 😂

I want to know whats wrong with that camper now. Either they are simply too fat for it, or its a piece of junk. Im guessing fat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

I want to know whats wrong with that camper now. Either they are simply too fat for it, or its a piece of junk. Im guessing fat.
You need to factor Abby into it too. She’s not exactly gentle on anything. Wouldn’t be surprised if she broke the chairs rocking

• Heart

That’s huge! Well done. Hope you’re not feeling too drained and in pain. Lots of rest and relaxation needed for you tonight. Very happy for you that you’re back 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.