Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think that they shouldn't be allowed to have dogs as they don't take the best care of them. Were they giving them plenty of opportunities to go to the bathroom and making sure they wouldn't escape. Why weren't the dogs staying home with Isiah?
I prove to my lacadasical 11 yr old that he’s not mature nor responsible enough to have not one but 2 dogs. Came home from work to the smell of poop in the dining room. Got to look and there’s a pile of liquid poop. Say to lazy child “ have the dogs been out” no, I’m in the middle of watching a series on Netflix and I can’t stop. Uh, child you know the show can be paused while you take out the dogs I never wanted. all I hear is “FINE”

you convince your mother to get dogs (against my wishes) you need to show responsibility for them. No if ands or butts about it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Agreed I even learned something about my own state (Maine) from a tattler. We have an Amish community way up north. :) The fact that Asssa can even think what he is doing is a travel blog is crazy. Eat, drink, waddle repeat! There ya go Asshole- make t-shirts.
There’s the next new thread…Eat, drink, waddle repeat…the travel tour is a total bore!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
In all our years of being parents of a kid with autism (who also used to take his shoes off in the car all the damn time) and having been on numerous camping trips and trips across multiple states, I can say that we have never forgot this childs shoes. I mean, he has to get shoes on in order to leave the house/RV/hotel/vehicle.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
In all our years of being parents of a kid with autism (who also used to take his shoes off in the car all the damn time) and having been on numerous camping trips and trips across multiple states, I can say that we have never forgot this childs shoes. I mean, he has to get shoes on in order to leave the house/RV/hotel/vehicle.
@JunoandMaya
That's because you are a good parent who cares about her son.🥰❤

I find it hard to believe they accidentally forget her shoes. 🤦‍♀️ It was great content with him walking "all those miles" to get her new shoes, the shoes taking a walk in downtown Chicago and the pigeon...all content.

Parents in general, regardless of whether their kid is on the spectrum or not usually go anywhere prepared, right? I mean, I always did.
Extra change of clothes, shoes, etc. Or maybe that is just my weirdness? I always kept a backpack with anything my kid might need. Hell even during all of his school years when he could be trusted to do anything I always had a backup plan.:unsure:

They are such boneheads. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

ASSaFUbird.jpg

Perhaps they are looking for Walgreens to sponsor them? 🤦‍♀️
Screenshot (1603).png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I've had my ups and downs with weight before which im sure many of us on here have had as well but my turning point was when u hit 220. I was like nope something has to change. Im looking at P and she seems so unbothered by how big she is. Confidence is one thing but she is morbidly obese. A walking heart attack. All they do is stuff their faces with junk food. My experience with weight loss is simple: watch what you eat and it comes off. With all the walking they do, if she would eat salads instead, she would've dropped so many pounds already. She is disgusting looking
I agree, if most of the time you eat healthy and limit portions you can once or twice a week eat what you want. I have found that during the week I don’t overdo and make healthy choices so on the weekend I can enjoy whatever meal I want. For her to undergo the weight loss surgery and to now put on all this weight is sad. She needs to reach back out to whoever did the surgery and try and get on track. I doubt she will though. The problem is now Asa has also packed on the pounds and they have Abbie heading down the same road. I really think Isaiah realized when he moved out how unhealthy and overindulgent his parents are and cut back so he didn’t end up the same way. He really slimmed up. Not sure if he was doing other things to cause it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@Appalled watcher from Eng
I posted the one on the left last summer I believe either during their vacation or right before they left. :unsure:
Here is a comparison :eek: That is a lot of cheese, butter, snacks, and coffee in one year!🤦‍♀️:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂:m

View attachment 1386274
This is....shocking. I knew she'd gained quite a bit of weight but these photos really show how drastic the difference is.
If it's not too much trouble, can you do one from summer 2020 -> summer 2021 -> now?

Same. I even carry a backpack as a purse solely to keep things like a change of pants & a couple extra pullups & stim toys & zofran on hand at all times (in addition to the emergency bag I keep in the car, and the hospital go-bag I keep in the coat closet). Shoes are basic, basic stuff and with someone as pathologically averse to shoes as Abbie is, there is no reason not to triple check before you leave AND to have a cheapo extra pair in the car for emergencies. tit happens. Prepare to mitigate the obvious tit that can happen!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This is....shocking. I knew she'd gained quite a bit of weight but these photos really show how drastic the difference is.
If it's not too much trouble, can you do one from summer 2020 -> summer 2021 -> now?

Same. I even carry a backpack as a purse solely to keep things like a change of pants & a couple extra pullups & stim toys & zofran on hand at all times (in addition to the emergency bag I keep in the car, and the hospital go-bag I keep in the coat closet). Shoes are basic, basic stuff and with someone as pathologically averse to shoes as Abbie is, there is no reason not to triple check before you leave AND to have a cheapo extra pair in the car for emergencies. tit happens. Prepare to mitigate the obvious tit that can happen!

Yep. We bring extra pull ups, wipes, extra outfits, medications, cup from home for him to drink from, etc. How did she walk out of the RV barefoot??

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They saw the Bean.
View attachment 1385216
Ate the deep dish pizza.
View attachment 1385217
Ran into one of their TV celebrities.
View attachment 1385218
And stopped at the lake shore.
View attachment 1385220
I pray the dogs had a lovely walk when they returned.
Abby looks way past wasted in that 3rd pic. Must have given extra meds early.😕

There’s the next new thread…Eat, drink, waddle repeat…the travel tour is a total bore!”
Or "Eat, drink, waddle, repeat
Make sure Abby has shoes on her feet"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I've had my ups and downs with weight before which im sure many of us on here have had as well but my turning point was when u hit 220. I was like nope something has to change. Im looking at P and she seems so unbothered by how big she is. Confidence is one thing but she is morbidly obese. A walking heart attack. All they do is stuff their faces with junk food. My experience with weight loss is simple: watch what you eat and it comes off. With all the walking they do, if she would eat salads instead, she would've dropped so many pounds already. She is disgusting looking
She obvs doesn’t want to “be around for Abbie” she proves it everyday with her face in her phone or she’s on the the computer playing around while everyone else does everything or she’s outta town on a booze and food bender claiming it as a work trip

The way Asa shoved the shoes on Abbie's feet is why she probably didn't take them off. I bet money on it they are crazy tight.
She needs authority so she doesn’t keep doing whatever wherever she wants cuz she will she likes testing people and pushing buttons ,he probably did that so she he was serious cuz she’s constantly taking her shoes off everywhere and anywhere she wants

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I prove to my lacadasical 11 yr old that he’s not mature nor responsible enough to have not one but 2 dogs. Came home from work to the smell of poop in the dining room. Got to look and there’s a pile of liquid poop. Say to lazy child “ have the dogs been out” no, I’m in the middle of watching a series on Netflix and I can’t stop. Uh, child you know the show can be paused while you take out the dogs I never wanted. all I hear is “FINE”

you convince your mother to get dogs (against my wishes) you need to show responsibility for them. No if ands or butts about it.
I have one dog right now and I take good care of it. When we get another dog I will take care of it's basic needs. Dogs are more than a cute animal they require a lot of love and attention. If you can't be bothered to give the dog the care it needs then you shouldn't get one. You can always pause the Netflix show to take care of the dogs. If you want a dog you need to be responsible for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m honestly learning more about different parts of the states from you guys than from them. Tattle Tour is way better than Honking Across America.
Ditto. I have learnt nothing from this so called Travel channel. No history, no background, no maps, no scenic views. Zero, zilch, nada, rien. SFA. It is beyond pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1386425
Pretty sure 'forgetting' her shoes was definitely for content purposes only! 🤣 But what I found intriguing was that she left them on all day!! Maybe because they felt good instead of those hey dudes her moronic parents force her to wear!! I've never worn hey dudes, so I don't know!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ditto. I have learnt nothing from this so called Travel channel. No history, no background, no maps, no scenic views. Zero, zilch, nada, rien. SFA. It is beyond pathetic.

A little tidbit from our area of the Great Lakes is that it is an excellent area for grape vineyards. Just a 10 minute drive from my house are fields upon fields of grape vineyards for making wine. I never knew this until I lived here and met some of the growers. Most people only associate California with wine country, but NW PA is as well. Just a fun fact from my neck of the woods.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1386425
Pretty sure 'forgetting' her shoes was definitely for content purposes only! 🤣 But what I found intriguing was that she left them on all day!! Maybe because they felt good instead of those hey dudes her moronic parents force her to wear!! I've never worn hey dudes, so I don't know!
What are hey dudes, I keep reading that, and are they expensive? I think all of her shoes were probably tight when they were new, with her always pulling them off they probably stretch out rather quickly.. pretty soon those white soles will be the same color as Abbie's feet😉😆 I think I found Ab's shorts, this popped up on my FB.

On another note, Ass's forgotten daughter is pro-choice, makes you wonder how Pig feels about that, you just know she probably peeks at her FB. I would really love to know her opinion on the matter, she has never really seemed like much of a baby person, let alone a mother. Also what if Isaiah got into a predicament with someone less than worthy, according to Pig, and she then pushed for an abortion? Sadly, I'm pretty sure she wishes that the other woman had taken that option, she is so inferior and selfish.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My old hair used to do that! Flat irons for the win!! Now I just use Brazilian Bum Bum lotion. That stuff is the best!

I agree. We have 3 chow chows and a Pyrenees. The youngest picked them out from rescue sites. Throw my 6 cats in, and the litter boxes are always clean. My 2 kids one and two up from my ID kid take care of the chows including grooming. I think they get washed more often than Abbie. They are also walked every day. Their collars have GPS and a fit bit. Truth be told, I take care of them all. Oh! And my house doesn’t stink.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1386425
Yep! I agree. I don't know anything about Hey duds Dudes whatever either but I do know memory foam! All my shoes have memory foam and it is like walking on clouds!
He must of looked like a complete idiot walking around Chicago with a pair of shoes in one hand and his camera in the other.
And the reaction of Fuckles was over the top of course 🙄
Screenshot_20220701-211416~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.