Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
⭐Honk! Honk! Honk! Stinky Tin Can Tour…Week 2⭐
Thank you a ton @Monkey1651 for setting the stage with a magnificent new thread title! ❤ Congratulations Fellow Tattler! 🌷
Taaaaaatttle On Lovelies! 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I still can't believe that plate of brown from yesterday was supposed to be steak and potatoes!! Legit thought the burnt-ass potato chunks soaked in grease and burnt fond were mushrooms!

Today's vlog was......weird.
I don't think they're having a good time at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thank you for the great thread!!!

My feeling is that they should turn around and go home. All the pretending that things are getting better every day does not ring true. Abbie does not look like she’s having such a great time, besides the brief enjoyment she had being with grandpa. Life is confusing enough for her at home and then they throw this road-trip in the mix. For TWO MONTHS???

They are the ones who want to travel and they know from the last plane trip, Abbie did not do well…seemed to be a nightmare, judging from the vlog. So the next logical thing is to buy a huge camper and try their luck with that. I have a feeling this year it will not pan out.

i have no idea what the right solution to help Abbie is, but what they have been doing and what they plan to do (private teacher) does not sound beneficial.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thank you for the great thread!!!

My feeling is that they should turn around and go home. All the pretending that things are getting better every day does not ring true. Abbie does not look like she’s having such a great time, besides the brief enjoyment she had being with grandpa. Life is confusing enough for her at home and then they throw this road-trip in the mix. For TWO MONTHS???

They are the ones who want to travel and they know from the last plane trip, Abbie did not do well…seemed to be a nightmare, judging from the vlog. So the next logical thing is to buy a huge camper and try their luck with that. I have a feeling this year it will not pan out.

i have no idea what the right solution to help Abbie is, but what they have been doing and what they plan to do (private teacher) does not sound beneficial.
They don't give a tit about helping Abbie. This trip & all of Ass' pontificating about chores, life skills etc is a load of tit. They are trying to ensure their moneyfountain doesn't dry up by getting new humpers via RV videos - 👋😂 its not working, who wants to watch those 2 eat & flap their gums(same as every other vlog) ? & maybe the hag queen is getting nervous about her 'huns' & her Abbie induced income 😊👍🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I still can't believe that plate of brown from yesterday was supposed to be steak and potatoes!! Legit thought the burnt-ass potato chunks soaked in grease and burnt fond were mushrooms!

Today's vlog was......weird.
I don't think they're having a good time at all.
Abbie’s bored to tears. Pig will get bored unless they have a roadmap of liquor store, buffets and petting zoos.

• Haha
Why would she show the receipt? So strange. They are just so boring. asshats hands gross me out. 🤮

• Haha
Its strange this vlog is out of order.
I think Asa has seen enough snide remarks about P and her attitude in their comment sections, and felt he had to make this "things were rough but are great now!" vlog.

Date night in the RV. STFU about date night. Every damn night is date night, and you arent 16!!

In tonights vlog he loves RV'ing, because of course, everyone just loves Abbie. Yet the vlog before this, which was actually filmed later, he says he always worries about being the loudest site. Which is it?

P in that store! Asa chuckled, Oh how cute ! Abbie wont go inside. P was not amused. She was pissed and embarrassed and gave zero f's about cards. She wanted to get away from there and go eat.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Cilla's face when Assa mentions going out to eat. The tongue immediately comes out salivating for Fajitas and Margaritas.

1656041502366.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Yes indeed more great travel documentation
They literally eat more red meat and pork than anyone I know. How about some chicken now and then?? I have two friends (both male) who are around age 50. They have both had health scares in regards to their heart. The first thing their doctors said was cut out red meat. Limit to once or twice a month. Otherwise chicken and fish should be the go to. Second was limit alcohol consumption. I don’t eat any red meat so it really grosses me out to see their every dinner plate with a big old slab of meat. They are both getting to the age where heart attacks happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You’re in.... ‘aww’.... Cilla?
Really??
I generally try not to be one of those people that pounces on wrong words and grammatical errors but COME ON!!!!
Isn’t it summer in Pennsylvania? Abbie is dressed for fall.

Reactions: 13
Ok her hands and thick nails gross me out as well. They are camping with slime Huns this weekend, sounds like a blast.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.