Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know about devious but she’s certainly looking more homely the older she’s getting. I will never understand why they post photos of her looking like this. Surely they know it’s not a good photo of her and if she were a typical 17 year old she would be mortified at them sharing such an unflattering photo of her.
They don't care what Abbie looks like. They only care what THEY look like. More so P. She will post some terrible pictures of her daughter but if she thinks SHE looks good she could care less.

Abigail is just an object to them she ranks just below the dogs.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
When I was in highschool, I volunteered my Saturday mornings to a group that provided a few hours of respite to families who had children with a variety of handicaps. My classmate's brother was a few years older than us and had Down Syndrome and was part of this group. He was dressed just like his brothers, in Ralph Lauren polo shirts, Sperry Topsiders and Polo cologne.....this was the 80's 😂 😂 . His family treated him no differently than his brothers. They all played sports and Doug was usually helping the various teams with passing out water, towels etc and cheering them on. The whole town knew him becuase his family included him in everything and he was given roles that he could do and be proud of. Sadly, he was one of the only kids to be so well groomed and so cherished by his family. One boy with autism lived on a chicken farm and, unfortunately, smelled like chicken shite. Worse, was that he was dressed like Jethro Bodine. The poor kid wore dirty jeans, sometimes had a rope for a belt and dirty gingham shirts buttond up to the neck. He looked out of place where ever we took our group. One of the girls, who had Down Syndrome, was a Special Olympian in swimming and her parents were so proud of her and made sure that she could swim whenever she wanted. It was a real eye opener to see how differently these children were treated within their own families. and I see it in the way that Abbie is treated in comparison to Kaidale.

My boy wears typical t-shirts, hoodies, crocs (in summer) or other type of sandal (no socks), sneakers or skater shoes, and track pants or shorts. I think he looks just like your average teenager when it comes to dressing. He's comfortable. My boys always love Marvel, Star Wars, or Harry Potter, so we have a lot of that stuff. LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yep! I agree. I don't know anything about Hey duds Dudes whatever either but I do know memory foam! All my shoes have memory foam and it is like walking on clouds!
He must of looked like a complete idiot walking around Chicago with a pair of shoes in one hand and his camera in the other.
And the reaction of Fuckles was over the top of course 🙄
View attachment 1386938
I don’t understand why he just didn’t drive to Walgreens? If it was for content, then they are dumber than I thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As soon as that guy said he was in the movie Law Abiding Citizen I knew exactly who he was. If you ever saw the movie, Gerard Butler does some horrific things to this guy to get back at him for killing his wife and daughter. This guy is not famous in the sense you would know him if you passed him on the street. He is probably recognized by people who have watched those shows he is in. But he is not an actor that you would automatically know right when you saw him. Here we have what appears to be pretty normal adults and the wife is a big fan of FA. What the hell is wrong with her where she can't see these assholes are exploiting Abbie.

Here is his wiki page which and Tom, Dick or Harry could have as much on their page as this "famous actor".

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t know about devious but she’s certainly looking more homely the older she’s getting. I will never understand why they post photos of her looking like this. Surely they know it’s not a good photo of her and if she were a typical 17 year old she would be mortified at them sharing such an unflattering photo of her.
It’s bleeping gross take her to a home and stop pretending you give one duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As soon as that guy said he was in the movie Law Abiding Citizen I knew exactly who he was. If you ever saw the movie, Gerard Butler does some horrific things to this guy to get back at him for killing his wife and daughter. This guy is not famous in the sense you would know him if you passed him on the street. He is probably recognized by people who have watched those shows he is in. But he is not an actor that you would automatically know right when you saw him. Here we have what appears to be pretty normal adults and the wife is a big fan of FA. What the hell is wrong with her where she can't see these assholes are exploiting Abbie.

Here is his wiki page which and Tom, Dick or Harry could have as much on their page as this "famous actor".

If nothing else, he is a very sweet and accomodating husband to host youtube weirdos in his home. I hope that his wife appreciates him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

i love Chicago Fire and Randall “Mouch“ Mcholland (Christian Stolte’s character)

Reactions: 12
Maybe Abs likes those shoes so much because Asshole bought them for her.

Never heard of him.
Who is he and where’s he from?! I wonder how they know he’s famous,or maybe they just think he is but he’s really not,and 2ndly what’s their kid doing locking him outta his own house?! They don’t keep a real good eye on her if she’s capable of locking him outta his own house,they need to teach her to keep Her hands off what’s not hers

She looks like one of the people made in minecraft.

View attachment 1387376View attachment 1387381
She’s built like a linebacker!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.