Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mid vlog And I haven’t read any comments so I’m sure someone caught this. But the leaf spring is broken, we know the only solution is Make Piggy sleep in the truck from now on. 😂. And I literally busted out laughing when he said we are dropping the trailer off so we can go eat. Of course you are

Mid vlog And I haven’t read any comments so I’m sure someone caught this. But the leaf spring is broken, we know the only solution is Make Piggy sleep in the truck from now on. 😂. And I literally busted out laughing when he said we are dropping the trailer off so we can go eat. Of course you are
Also, they paid a lot more than $700. No doubt. They lie about everything anyway But on the spot repair, that was several thousand dollars worth of work. liars.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Just popped up that was a deadly shooting at a parade in Chicago. Glad they weren’t there with Abbie, it would be pure chaos trying to get her to safety. 🙏🏻 To Chicago

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Well, I called it! 😂😂 Heres my post from last week about the repair job.

Screenshot 2022-07-04 7.48.37 PM.png

P was such a witch while Asa was trying to explain it to her. We get a glimpse of the REAL Big P when shes stressed.
They also dropped the RV and went to eat, which means the dogs were left in the truck. :(

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

View attachment 1392908

P was such a witch while Asa was trying to explain it to her. We get a glimpse of the REAL Big P when shes stressed.
They also dropped the RV and went to eat, which means the dogs were left in the truck. :(
And again. gluttony. Appetizer of kielbasa in maple syrup and then their main meal was huge ass sandwiches and fries. I would be sick eating all that.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if they will even recognize the awful shooting in Illinois or be their usual tone deaf selves 😒.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I can't believe what they ate for LUNCH in that vlogo_O Sausage smothered in honey as an app and then a full meal with fries. Jesus, no wonder the springs went kerflewy:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The next item to break down is the bog, no port-a-potty should be expected to handle the amount of toxic waste:poop::poop::poop::poop: coming from that family. Those gluttons could have shared the app and all have had a fresh salad for lunch.

And again. gluttony. Appetizer of kielbasa in maple syrup and then their main meal was huge ass sandwiches and fries. I would be sick eating all that.
I just posted the same thing:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…

taking beauty tips from Priscilla is like taking financial advice from Bernie Madoff

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I know its been mentioned, but seeing Abbie throw her device to the front seat cracked me up. I wish it wouldve hit one of them though! 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 26
But they felt so safe in Chicago, so that's all that matters. :cautious: Praying for all those in Chicago affected by this tragedy. I'm glad our parade passes right in front of our house so we don't even have to go out. We just sit in our enclosed front porch and watch.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Chicago is such a "safe" city.
Thanks Hambeasts for your 2 cents.
They will lie about absolutely anything. Regardless of statistics and facts.
Chicago is the last place I'd go. I wouldn't take my worst enemy there...well ok...maybe I might... much less my Profoundly ID kid.
They really do put Abbie at risk with practically everything they do.
My heart goes out to the innocent lives lost today and everyday in Chicago.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
2 minutes in and I’m over and out! 😫 Who the hell taught this “beauty guide” how to apply mascara??? My daughters, when they were 8, would have done a better job. And let’s talk about that shirt/bra combo? I have no words 🤦‍♀️
She looks like a giant from Whooville!
They both look like they pulled their clothes out of the bottom of a laundry basket.
And those tops she wears showing dingy sweaty wide bra straps. Ewwww. You are supposed to wear those kind of tops with thin strapped colored pretty straps exposed. I know....I bought my teenage grandaughter one in every color they had. Its a trend for younger people, not a 50 year old look alike bafoon. The ugly wide old lady bra straps kill me.

I know its been mentioned, but seeing Abbie throw her device to the front seat cracked me up. I wish it wouldve hit one of them though! 🤪🤪
Which vlog was that in? Today's? Haven't seen them yet.

View attachment 1392908

Yup I remember you saying that.

Came across this vlog of her 3 months after WLS check up. She lost 63 lbs the first 3 months.....THREE YEARS AGO. SO she only lost 43 pounds in 3 years??? And gained at least half of it back? After spending Abbys money on it? What a fuckin' failure.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I cannot believe they sat outside while they allowed her to roam in their house…lay on their sofa…lock them out. Not funny and would we allow a NT child to do so? I think that’s a big fat NO, but they probably would. It’s despicable really that they find humor in her behavior.

Put your PHONE DOWN!
I would be HORRIFIED if i had kids and one of them EVER did that! Autistic is not! They CAN be taught to behave and should be!,they’re disgusting! Her behaviour isn’t cute or funny in the slightest! If someone else’s kid did that they’d SNAP!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ha, ha! I'm late to the party!

Dipstick Mama's Live
Wow! What a train wreck

*Abbie was pissed. Doing the angry monkey bongos

*Asshat was peeking in and looking like a creeper with his camera in the background

*Something here in Minnesota is messing with her allergies so she’s all red and itchy!!! Ha, ha!

*Then she was just her normal douchey self!

View attachment 1392691
View attachment 1392693
View attachment 1392695
View attachment 1392696
View attachment 1392698
View attachment 1392699
View attachment 1392700
How can she shave those pits without cutting herself?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.