Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
No wonder Asa is sitting with his phone in his face at breakfast- they are not at their camper. This is an actual RV, not a 5th wheel. You can see the whole thing in P's Insta-story.
He isnt in control. He cant function on someone elses turf. 😂 😂
And not only that, Im willing to bet that hun husband knows more about camping that Asshat, and hes pissed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Sweetums

VIP Member
Look at this Beast. So confident. Selling schmatta. Exploiting her daughter. So disgustingly smug. What a repulsive pig. We see you, CILLDEBEAST 🧐 🧐 🧐 🧐 🧐 🧐
Wonder if they will stop and visit Assholes normal daughter while they are in Wisconsin? Maybe buy her a car and electric bike and the most expensive one wheel and a condo?

• Heart
  • Sad

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I would have loved to have seen Cillerpants attempt to crawl up in a horse drawn buggy. 😹
On that note…
Good Morning Tattlers!❤ Have a fantastic day.❤
1656418384204.gif

PS. My Tattle partner this morning. Wyatt.😻
Can someone tell me how I am supposed to be a productive human being with this precious urchin passed out in my lap?😹
Maybe I need to find me a MLM Cult to join. 😹 Sit on my ass, play on social media and call myself “Tho Thuper Busy”.
Meh! Not today. 😘
E39916B0-BE14-4290-8606-F74BD00E1525.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Thank you everyone. 🥰🥰
It was a long day, and I am sore, but it was so good to be back!

P's waddle is so pronounced now. She just lumbers side to side. I keep waiting for her to just tip over.
And every time she gets near an animal she starts that crazy giggling, talking like a little girl- she thinks she is so cute.
All those shops, and all they buy is food.
Amish country, and most country settings are indeed beautiful, but that woman acts as if she has never seen a field or a farm, a hillside or grass.
I just cant stand her 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Bring back this haircut!
1656078664939.png

Bring back this haircut!
1656078664939.png
Besides the hair - look how healthy she looks. Her eyes are bright, her skin looks healthy. She's just falling in line with her gluttonous parents and it just makes me so sad.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Hold on to your horses! (See what I did there?) The SlimeLife gals are reunited on the tin can tour. Let the excessive red cup drinking begin!
View attachment 1368128View attachment 1368129
Guess who is doing crack of dawn duty with Abbie for the next several days.
1656132785225.png

The Man Child Aka Assa cocktail weiner Maass is in rare form tonight in the comments. He’s so happy having to care for feral sweet girl & the Huns are in town. Woo Hoo!!! I wonder where the Huns are staying??? No way in the tin can 🤣🤣🤣
This is projection if I ever saw it - says the man who exploits his disabled daughter daily, who doesn't teach her a damn thing, has a so-called profession grifting others into providing him $$$. Yeah ASSa, YOU ARE a shit excuse of a human and there definitely needs to be less of you on the planet. Your words, not mine. Fuck off you piece of fifth, my words, not yours.

1656134294905.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Sparkly cattle tag earrings tonight!

Seeing Abbie slam her head against the seat was indeed alarming. I feel like she was acting out the feeling of being so goddamn’d bored that you want to slam your head against a wall. Glad Asshat didn’t let her continue doing it.

I feel so bad for Abbie on this stupid “vacation”. I know we’ve said it before, but it’s still true. There is NOTHING for her to do. Nothing aside from maybe watching youtube vids on her ipad. I guess A&P figure that’s enough. She needs some big stuffed toys to cuddle, she needs some fidget toys (not the clothespins on the basket thing), she needs some sensory stuff, maybe a chewy or two, she needs some activities geared towards HER along the trip! She needs her sensory needs met every day regardless, but even more so on this RV trip. I’d have liked for her to stay with the grandparents, too. But, the reality is Abbie requires a very significant amount of care. She’s a lot to handle, that’s asking a lot of two people who don’t usually take care of someone like Abbie.

They were making a Target run – grab some toys for Abbie! For crying out loud!

Oh, and Asshat blames Abbie for them not going to some of the tourist spots because she can only tolerate being in there for a maximum of 20 minutes. So work around it. You're Fathering Autism, right, genius?

• Heart
Reactions: 31

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Asa attempting to show a battlefield, that he knew nothing about almost did me in.
Yes Asa- lets compare the casualties of a Civil War to cancel culture.
We went from "muskets to Twitter." ???
Does he realize how fucking stupid he sounds, especially in todays political climate?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

therealamylynn

VIP Member
The humpers are realizing Asshat is click baiting on his "Turn Around And Go Home" vlog and of course he deflects.

1656089718744.png

1656089620055.png

1656089645443.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
You’re hosting at least 20 people for breakfast - families, children. But you can’t bother to clean Abbie up, brush her hair, teeth? No, I’m sure you’re already 3 mimosas in and are letting the other adults around tend to her. Fucking disgusting.
My heart breaks for Abbie on this so-called holiday. Cooped up for hours on end in the back of that truck with two large slobbery dogs with no idea what is going on. Then decanted into that horrid caravan with no toys and nothing better to amuse herself than plastic bags and picking holes in the wall or rocking the chair. All the time with her hair in a mess and wearing the same clothes day in day out. The least those fat horrid Pigs could do is find a municipal swimming pool so she could have her version of a swim. And now with those stupid Slimeshit women she is being totally ignored. In my mind it is unrefined abuse.

• Angry
  • Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Asking the real questions... Ooh this is getting good.

View attachment 1370211
View attachment 1370212

View attachment 1370218

Yes Brandie. Cilla bought it at Dillards. :LOL: :LOL: 🤣 🤣

Sweet Jesus. Look at this childs neck!

View attachment 1370227

Suuure. 🙄

View attachment 1370233
Refer to my last post.

He's "not a cider fan." He "had a few sips of a couple."

Any leghumper who might be feeling a little weirded out by that enormous tray of alcohol while they're on a cross country roadtrip alone with their severely disabled daughter now has something to calm that voice in their head, and a framework for jumping on anyone who might say anything negative about the drinking.

It doesn't matter that he's liked cider in the past, that they've enjoyed cider in Boone....what matters is right now, in this moment, there's something to quiet that little voice of doubt.

• Heart
  • Sick

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
The only thing that bugged me about Isaiah's vlog is his joke about being broke. Whenever he makes lil "jokes" like that.
As if his Mommy doesn't give him a loaded debit card for groceries, buy all of his clothes, buy him whatever electronics he likes etc.
Probably pays his rent, too. Sorry -- ABBIE pays for all of that. How exactly is he 'broke'? I mean, no, he can't go buy a house in Italy or something but he really isn't hurting for money.
I'd have loved for my parents to be paying for literally everything including 'toys' that cost 100s if not 1000s at his age.

Oh I forgot, pays for his vehicle, vehicle insurance, gas money. Phone, phone bill. lol

• Heart
  • Sick

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
I still can't believe that plate of brown from yesterday was supposed to be steak and potatoes!! Legit thought the burnt-ass potato chunks soaked in grease and burnt fond were mushrooms!

Today's vlog was......weird.
I don't think they're having a good time at all.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Once again, we're seeing more of the inside of the truck or the RV than anything else on these "travel" vlogs. Asshat, if viewers just wanted to see you hang around the kitchen - they can watch the regular vlogs for that.

"Aw, I miss our friends already!"
once again -- YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS! lol Stop it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29