Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iris1969

VIP Member
But Tamworth IS in the Cotswolds isn't it? 😁
I've been so confused the last couple of days, you know with me being a foreigner and all, but I think I finally got it: The Cotswolds is 90% of the UK.

I've just been holding the map upside down the whole the time 🥴:
20200606_114120.jpg 20200606_112417.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Iris1969

VIP Member
Are there any psychologists here ? What is with the frequent cupping of her cheek with her hand ? To me it indicates insecurity ....
Touching your face a lot is a sign of lying.

Lying gives you stress you want to alleviate by touching your face and it's also a subconscious effort to cover your mouth, so you won't be able to speak.

(OMG I sound just like know-it-all Charlie 😱)

• Haha

Pippa M

VIP Member
Well said Freddy. Sadly people do not learn change easily. Things get covered up or brushed aside when something bigger comes along ... until things become unbearable for the minorities .All you young influencers have not lived as long as I have,nor seen so much hatred and unkindness to humans and animals as I have,it is very wearing and saddening to witness so much but still I try to protest and do what I can. Indeed it is white privilege to turn the page or not to watch the video but you influencers are all ( each and every one of you ) in a position to make some things better. White privilege is also living in a coccon of comfort and freeby clothing and gifted hair stylers and hoovers and so on... if you use your privileges properly some of this could be stopped by telling the rich sponsors to sponsor a charity for a change. How many hair dryers ( or whatever ) do YOU need?

• Heart

frocktalk

I just shared the above post from Zoe London (blocked out her name just in case) to my stories and tagged a few of Josie's most ardent sponsors (and also Josie bc she needs called out)! We'll see if she shares my username in her stories. :rolleyes:

Update: Josie has seen the story. 👀

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Iris1969

VIP Member
Welcome... the Old Rectory is grade ll* listed, historic Tudor buildings usual have that oppressive feeling I suppose but it is beautiful and lovingly restored by the previous owner... our views are that they will ruin it with all her pink, gold and chintz decor she's so fond of.
I don't think they'll move in to the coach house as I think that's ear marked for Josie's mum Lala or perhaps a B&B for the £$€ and the Chiswick flat is their London residence now (for when they have events and meeting in the big smoke 🙄)
Who knows when they get their first winter utility bill things might change... after all she wearing a coat in the house now when it's been 25° + 😁
Don't shoot me, but tbh I'm starting to like the building less and less 🥴.

The rooms are too large to fill with contemporary furnishings and still get a cosy feeling, the Tudor panelling is a bit too formal and fuddy-duddy, and the lay out is too higgledy-piggledy for my liking.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Iris1969

VIP Member
Did I just read on the previous thread that she used another person's statement on IG without giving credit? 😱

She really is the gift that keeps on giving, isn't she? 😂

• Haha

Iris1969

VIP Member
This thread literally blew up overnight due to the events that happened. So yes, we are watching very closely.
Yep I've just reached VIP-status and it was in a little over a month. Oops I've spent a wee bit too much time in here 😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lionessbar

People should really write to Net A Porter, Farfetch etc and complain that they are hiring a racist to promote their goods. I can't believe she was trying to gaslight Stephanie. She is in deep shit.. Stupid woman. She needs to admit her mistakes and move on or face a really bad backlash.

• Heart

Famy

Yup! I did reply and said it restores my faith in them.as a brand now because of their action now - which is true

• Heart

density

GOOD MORNING UKers & others! I am on the night shift - everyone is asleep and well - and waiting to see what the day holds for that side of the pond. LOL

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Iris1969

VIP Member
Latest story (I’m not screen shotting it, I can’t be arsed):

“wow thanks everyone! I was right this whole time! I knew it! I’ll ignore the people calling me out, cos they are the ones in the wrong! Thanks for clarifying!”
This delusional narcissistic biatch desperately needs to have the last word, doesn't she? 🙄
20200606_140555.jpg

Girl, you just had your ass kicked by a powerhouse of a woman, so shush! 🤫🤐🙊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Plonker

o_O Its a car crash and I don’t know where to look next!
She does appear to have deleted some of her insta stories she’s all over the place!

• Haha
  • Heart

Woo_63

Chatty Member
Please don't shoot me but I find those garden cushions horrible 😔. They don't suit the shape of the chairs and they look like tutu skirts on them. Perhaps if the furniture were more shell shaped and followed the cushion pattern, they would look better. There are cast iron chairs in that shape.
Perhaps I'm OCD but nothing goes together, it's a jumble of gifted shite.... 💩
I need to lie down, I'm so stressed 😱

• Haha
Yes racism is evil .. Josie gets on my nerves how she says she is so lucky to have this and that and brags etc. Living in a big mansion and such and in times like this with Floyd happening it is bad to brag on YouTube . BUT when saying the word Privileged only use it alone .. My husband is white and he came from no money. He worked hard. I find it wrong to say white in front of it .. to me that’s making it sound like all whites are privileged and that isn’t true. I don’t like using any skin tone to make a point . Being that I am African American I love all races and I prefer to use words that bring love and not hate. You are being just as racist by saying white P .. some people rise above ! Martin Luther King would never say white P he would say just privilege.
The term ‘white privilege’ is a thing, and it is very very real. Please don’t interpret the phrase to be racist in any way.
I’m currently reading ‘why I will no longer talk to white people about race’. I weirdly started reading it a few weeks ago obviously having no idea what was about to happen. It’s really worth a read.

• Heart

Iris1969

VIP Member
All BLM-comments have been deleted by Josie except for this comment 😪:
20200605_000507.jpg

She may have "liked" the initial post, but I guess that she really doesn't give a sh*t that black people were disgraced in such a hateful manner in the post that came after that one 😱.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry