Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From Stephanie

She is so well-spoken.
This is perfect. Probably the first time that someone has dared to called her out so directly on their own account. Meaning of course, that she cannot just delete and lie her way out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Stephanie must be one of us👍.

I'm so proud of her courage to stand up for what she believes in, especially in such a public way 🥰.

I don't remember who it was that got so upset the other day that Josie was getting away with murder (figuratively speaking), but I think she'll be pleased to see that it looks like the tables are finally turning 👏👏👏.
That was me. I have known this girl was acting for years now. I am happy people are finally catching up to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't like her fuckin dogs at all. The short haired type are cute, but her's look like a pile of hair on a hairdressers floor. She's always sticking her face on them, probably why she gets blackheads and boils around her plummy gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry but her hypocrisy needs pointing out. Whilst I am not a fan of cancel culture etc, sometimes people are being so ungenuine and performative that it should be highlighted. Josie could have apologised to Steph but she doubled down and tried to gaslight her... that’s seriously manipulative so good on Steph for standing up to her. She’s gotten away with behaviour like this for a long time clearly. She gives me Lea Michele vibes.

im sure Stephs DMs are rammed but I’d love to message her and show support to be honest but I don’t want to crowd her messages. I hope she knows she has support though.

does josie have management btw? As far as I can see she is in a right mess. She doesn’t seem to be able to handle this herself at all. I bet her DMs are 🔥 right now.

i wonder how many other white influencers are watching this and shitting themselves too. No longer can they hide, and just post for the optics. People are watching them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There are some brave people out there, posting about topics Josie is afraid to hear.Well done all of you ,fake accounts or not. I noticed J is getting a bit more desperate with the replies she makes. I think basically she is a little girl lost,without any calm older person to turn to . The Ironsboy isnt the right support for her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Looks like they are back on

I like that there are so many of us in different time zones to catch all her 24 hour f*ckery
I have not checked her follower count lately, is she still stuck on 484 ?

Reactions: 4
Why is everything on stories- they disappear after 24 hours so all.is lost again

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Sorry but her hypocrisy needs pointing out. Whilst I am not a fan of cancel culture etc, sometimes people are being so ungenuine and performative that it should be highlighted. Josie could have apologised to Steph but she doubled down and tried to gaslight her... that’s seriously manipulative so good on Steph for standing up to her. She’s gotten away with behaviour like this for a long time clearly. She gives me Lea Michele vibes.

im sure Stephs DMs are rammed but I’d love to message her and show support to be honest but I don’t want to crowd her messages. I hope she knows she has support though.

does josie have management btw? As far as I can see she is in a right mess. She doesn’t seem to be able to handle this herself at all. I bet her DMs are 🔥 right now.

i wonder how many other white influencers are watching this and shitting themselves too. No longer can they hide, and just post for the optics. People are watching them.
I did message her. She replied too.

The archived post has only two comments from today and we can’t even reply to it. What’s the point of a post when you restrict comments?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Josie's arrogance over the last few months has not put people in a forgiving frame of mind. All her lies and deception, along with those racist tweets mean we cannot believe a word she says. I can only imagine her conversations with Charlie today as they walk round the garden again.

• Haha
ya that was her "none stop" posting about this topic that she wrote to stephanie about.

does anyone know what this p.s. tweet refers to?
Probably that she has a second cousin, twice removed who is black, which makes her black too 🙄.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Stephanie must be one of us👍.

I'm so proud of her courage to stand up for what she believes in, especially in such a public way 🥰.

I don't remember who it was that got so upset the other day that Josie was getting away with murder (figuratively speaking), but I think she'll be pleased to see that it looks like the tables are finally turning 👏👏👏.
Not one mention of the BLM movement in her latest vlog.....does she not realise by providing this "escapism" and not once mentioning in her vlog is in itself demonstrating perfectly white priviledge???
Burying your head in the sand and not addressing the situation is exactly why we have this problem.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yep, The Scret is really working for her, isn't it? 😉
She definitely had it coming. Don’t know about secret but karma is definitely coming for her. Imagine the arrogance of turning a BLM post about herself and about being “bullied” for her disgusting behavior in the past.
She isn’t horrified about her own behavior, she is angry that people caught her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just look at her statements when she was held accountable for not doing the right thing:

"Racism is a problem, but so is bullying"

And

"COVID-19 is a problem, but so are alcoholism and depression".

Deflecting from her own bad behaviour and playing the victim. Two powerful tools in her toolkit 🙄.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.