Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone asked Josie what she thinks about the Deep State? Since she is such a conspiracy theory, I am dying to know.
Wonder if she watches or listens to Alex Jones? LOL

Has anyone asked Josie what she thinks about the Deep State? Since she is such a conspiracy theory, I am dying to know.

I can confirm Net-A-Porter is looking into the dress situation.
OMG please keep us updated

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m actually quite impressed that people are calling her out for not giving the writers proper credit and I’m also smh 🤦‍♀️ at the ones who think it’s okay for her crediting the writers with a tag. Honestly, I’d be pissed if someone did that to me, especially my work, my voice, my story, my words. Not even my name is mentioned.

Again, I may have my thoughts about Freddy but at least she’s literally trying. She made a few posts, offered other ways to generate funds for the cause (free to us but it generates money by viewing ads), and donated to a cause in the UK.

This just shows how shallow and how self absorbed she is. We are truly dealing with human rights issues and brutality of force towards citizens. We are dealing with people suffering from both sides of this all. We are just suffering, struggling, figuring out our new normal, and it’s chaos. But hey, a 15% discount code is exactly what we need! 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 13
It's ridiculous that she thinks her response is adequate (or that it comes across as anything other than performative) when you consider that everyone on her feed has made a far better, more thought-out, more black-voice-centric response. Freddy, who she seems to emulate a lot of the time when they're together, has managed to actually focus on helping/encouraging others to help in her stories, rather than just doing the bare minimum, and even freaking Charlie has deigned to post some slightly more thought-provoking commentary :mad: And it's not enough to tag a company and equate it to crediting the original writer! It's not the same!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m actually quite impressed that people are calling her out for not giving the writers proper credit and I’m also smh 🤦‍♀️ at the ones who think it’s okay for her crediting the writers with a tag. Honestly, I’d be pissed if someone did that to me, especially my work, my voice, my story, my words. Not even my name is mentioned.
So true 😡.

Everyone knows that you credit someone when you use their text. It's common knowledge, common sense and common decency combinate, so the minute she saw she was getting praised for something she didn't write, she should have stepped in and corrected the error. Except it wasn't an error. She wanted people to think she wrote it. She used this world crisis to feed her own ego. She is that shallow 🥴.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
LMAO imagine being privately educated and graduating university not knowing how to avoid plagiarism! Imagine receiving so much praise all one's life (she talked about her straight A's in school) that there's no room for a healthy amount of self doubt.

I think Josie's really digging her own grave by pulling stunts like these! Stealing the work of black people on a day the world stands together to address racism against black people? Really, Josie? 🤦‍♀️ You aren't even sorry when you get caught! Those Zimmerman dupes won't be forgotten

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think Josie's really digging her own grave by pulling stunts like these! Stealing the work of black people on a day the world stands together to address racism against black people? Really, Josie? 🤦‍♀️ You aren't even sorry when you get caught! Those Zimmerman dupes won't be forgotten
This latest transgression wont be forgotten either.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Confirmed, Ne
Welp...she was either annoyed she got caught or it didn’t fit her aesthetic. It’s already gone:
I am going with both judging by all the critical comments. One lady was hysterical because she used the blacklivesmatter tag instead of blackouttuesday to begin with.

• Wow
Lol only in the past half hour has she actually posted anything like she should've been posting from the start ... who wants to bet either she stalks here or her followers are messaging her to remind her to not be performative and self-centred about this?

... either way it's given her a convenient excuse not to mess up her "perfect" feed.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I think this confidently proves she doesn't have an empathetic bone in her body. That black square should remain as a mark for what you stand for and if companies who want to work with you are put off by your "grid aesthetic" they are 100% not worth working with!

Shallow isn't a strong enough word she absolutey did not spend the time educating herself! It boils down to.....people continue to be mistreated and killed because of their skin colour and she cares about a her grid aesthetic????? WOW JUST WOW!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow every time I thought she couldn't possibly sink any lower, she proved me wrong 😱.
Time to start a guessing game here on tattle! How low can an influencer sink? As of this moment, all bets are opened!

• Haha
She's making real life changes guys.... says so on IG. *sitting at attention for next vlog*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she's in a train on her way to Trafalgar Square.....
She"s going to stand on the steps of St Paul's (a lá Trump) with her Bible (aka a copy of Vogue) and recite the great Martin Luther King's speech "I Have a Dream" and claim it as her own 😌
btw isn't plagiarism a crime?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.