Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Update: Here is this morning's postings. I am mixed on this... She did take the time to seek out these ladies and she has been slightly honest about her viewer feedback regarding not following black creators. I still feel like she is just saving face because she is FAKE AF. She has not addressed her blatant racist tweets. Just performing to the guidelines of the blackout week.
No need to have mixed feeling about it at all. This is facade management.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How many people think she actually got this instead of hate mail about her tweets? But she is an expert now.
Most of her followers, who don’t follow the creators that called her out, are unaware of the whole debacle. They might be wondering why there was no video yesterday. That’s why she won’t blast people who sent her hate messages.

Reactions: 8
How many people think she actually got this instead of hate mail about her tweets? But she is an expert now. Running out of things to caption, making sh*t up.
Again with the copycatting 🥱. Everyone and their mother have talked about this on IG yesterday 🙄.

Most of her followers, who don’t follow the creators that called her out, are unaware of the whole debacle. They might be wondering why there was no video yesterday. That’s why she won’t blast people who sent her hate messages.
So true.

She has 2 personas: one on YT who is a wholesome, sweet, warm, gentle, squeaky clean girl and one on IG/Twitter who is a nasty, passive aggressive, entled, cold witch.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So true.

She has 2 personas: one on YT who is a wholesome, sweet, warm, gentle, squeaky clean girl and one on IG/Twitter who is a nasty, passive aggressive, entled, cold witch.
Exactly, and she very calculative about image she has to portray on these channels. She won’t disclose the racist tweets to the old ladies on YouTube, if she will then in a way they will pat her and say it’s alright.

She’s already online shopping today morning for more white dresses 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She’s already online shopping today morning for more white dresses 🙄
Oh how I wish I could add pictures on her IG, because this would mess up her all muted colours-aesthetic so much 😂:
20200606_101753.jpg

She would lose it, as she has totally pigeonholed herself on her grid 🥴.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her IG stories!...give me a break 🙄... she's running as fast as she can to jump on the band waggon, she's in full damage limitation mode now.
And as for the other shallow babes on IG/YouTube, I dont believe their being totally sincere either 🤨

Reactions: 5
But Tamworth IS in the Cotswolds isn't it? 😁
I've been so confused the last couple of days, you know with me being a foreigner and all, but I think I finally got it: The Cotswolds is 90% of the UK.

I've just been holding the map upside down the whole the time 🥴:
20200606_114120.jpg 20200606_112417.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Seems like she’s doing some serious damage limitation. The brands will be keeping a close eye on her today. And to be fair has done a lot more than fleur de force (who’s house is worth more). Both very privileged white girls, but Fleur is the next level. Fleur has got some negative comments on her post though, but hasn’t responded to it 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Unbelievable

Seems like she’s doing some serious damage limitation. The brands will be keeping a close eye on her today. And to be fair has done a lot more than fleur de force (who’s house is worth more). Both very privileged white girls, but Fleur is the next level. Fleur has got some negative comments on her post though, but hasn’t responded to it 🙄
She's another one that doesn't live in the real world 🤨

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.