Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is probably what the "it is bullying to call people out" part of her revived blackouttuesday post is. I noticed she also took the advice of the small time youtuber who posted similar stories about "things you can do now," which to her credit was good.
Yeah I was going to say. She couldn’t help but make it about her in some way. Bringing up bullying etc to deflect the heat and turn herself into the victim as per.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
That is probably what the "it is bullying to call people out" part of her revived blackouttuesday post is. I noticed she also took the advice of the small time youtuber who posted similar stories about "things you can do now," which to her credit was good.
Yeah exactly. Again, she's made it about her being the victim, starting out with BLM and saying but so does bullying. Of course bullying matters, but she wasn't bullied!
For once, just apologize and leave it at that. She's not the victim here, none of the narrative is about her!
She was called out for what she did (intentionally) and if she wanted to apologize and "learn and grow" that's fine.
And if she wanted to address any misunderstanding, she could talk about it in another post AT LEAST.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm stuck watching Lidl millen failing to launch her Globby product and the slow downfall of Josie scammer it's all coming together just nicely !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has her 'partners' Net a porter, neom, ted baker, molton brown etc etc been told about her past tweets? I mean if celebs get chucked of tv programmes for similar things ? Those brands to me are now associated with a racist.

Reactions: 11
Hi! I’m new here. I used to love Josie, to the point that she was my fav youtuber. Unfortunately she’s been annoying me lately (Charlie has actually always annoyed me 🤣). And each attitude of her makes me more and more disappointed. I found this page by accident and I’m omggg the hole is much deeper than I thought!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Has her 'partners' Net a porter, neom, ted baker, molton brown etc etc been told about her past tweets? I mean if celebs get chucked of tv programmes for similar things ? Those brands to me are now associated with a racist.
the mirabeau account was doing a lot of that before they disappeared.

Reactions: 5
What Josie doesn’t get is she needs to own her Past racist tweets...hold her hands up and apologise ...that’s the way forward not trying to hide she made those tweets.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Seriously though all these brands are claiming they support the BLM movement yet are 'employing' a racist to work with them and promote their brand!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You know, I'm such a softie that part of me feels sorry for her, because she probably has one of her stress induced migraines right now 😪.

If only she would take some responsibility for her actions for once in her life by admitting that she has done a lot of shady things and make amends.

It would help so many people that were duped by her and it would make her feel so much better about herself at the same time 🥺.

But I guess I'm just kidding myself, because this will never happen 😒.
She is such a cow 🐮.

I can't believe I felt sorry for her, even the tiniest bit 😱. Next time I feel sorry for her, just kick me in the butt for being so naive 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.