Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People should really write to Net A Porter, Farfetch etc and complain that they are hiring a racist to promote their goods. I can't believe she was trying to gaslight Stephanie. She is in deep tit.. Stupid woman. She needs to admit her mistakes and move on or face a really bad backlash.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is she really going through and deleting comments?! Half the ones posted here aren’t appearing on my feed.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Can someone explain what happened? I missed this one 😅View attachment 146149
Josie is using one of her manipulation tactics again: deflecting the attention away from her bad behaviour by making it about the other person's fake account (besides playing the victim again).

Wow she is such a skilled manipulator, she doesn't even have to think about it anymore 🥴.

Reactions: 9
I wonder what her next video will be.
Moving vlogs 657547: moving outta here 'cause I've been bullied.
or
we need to talk AGAIN

• Haha
Ugh this is the exact reason you don't tell the world where you live. I hope this stays contained to the internet and sensible. If you are reading this St Josie, apologize before this gets out of hand.

Reactions: 9
She can’t blame this latest sh*tstorm on Tattle or trolls this time. This is 100 per cent on her.

*grabs popcorn*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Can someone explain what happened? I missed this one 😅View attachment 146149
But had she not publicly shared that info About the Mirabeau drama none of us would be any the wiser and she could just of dealt with it directly. Fake account or not fake account (I’m sure it wasn’t fake though!) she did exactly what she’s now raging that someone else had done. Doesn’t like the taste of her own medicine!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean the caption under the now unarchived black tile is such a whine fest. “Racism is wrong but so is bullying people trying to do that right thing”. Dangerous road to suggest she’s been “bullied“ when actually all that has happened is it’s been pointed out that she removed the tile so her feed isn’t messed up, posted a few links and got straight back to normal. She’s not addressed her problematic tweets.

is that bullying? Stand up and own your actions if you can stand by them Josie. Except she can’t And that’s the problem when white influencers just copy and paste anti racism posts and dont actually have any substance or belief behind it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
In her mind everyone is a fake or a troll.
She is being bullied so that is 100x worse than racism BAME face, according to her bigoted logic.

I hope ppl continue to call out her fake antics, brand shouldnt work with a liar and gaslighter.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just wait. The hole she is digging is getting ever larger. This could be it for her.
Really doubt it, most of her followers are american and the number of subscribers she has compared to views seem like people have forgotten they subscribe to her.

• Angry
  • Heart
She’s turned off commenting and deleted most things that highlight her privilege and racism. I hope Stephanie finishes her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just a small "off topic" and just because I'm so pleased about it: in the Netherlands we have had the "Sinterklaas and Black Pete"-tradition for many years now, even though it's higly racist (Black Pete is a white person in blackface pretending to be Sinterklaas' personal help/slave) and finally yesterday our Prime Minister spoke against it and said it was time it stopped.

Things are changing guys, slowly but surely they are finally changing 🥳.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just a small "off topic" and just because I'm so pleased about it: in the Netherlands we have had the "Sinterklaas and Black Pete"-tradition for many years now, even though it's higly racist (Black Pete is a white person in black face pretending to be Sinterklaas' personal help/slave) and finally yesterday our prime minister spoke against it and said it was time it stopped.

Things are changing guys, slowly but surely they are finally changing 🥳.
finally! That’s fantastic news.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s turned off commenting and deleted most things that highlight her privilege and racism. I hope Stephanie finishes her.
Looks like they are back on

I like that there are so many of us in different time zones to catch all her 24 hour f*ckery

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.