Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New vlog...Who on earth buys a pink hose and leopard attachments 🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Ugh Charlie is so obnoxious in her latest video.. can’t stand him😂I detect small man syndrome

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I knowwwww... don't know how old the 'coach house' is? but definitely not old 🤔... friends have started calling their shed and coal bunker the coach house now, it's a standing joke 🤣
Just like Lydia calls her fire escape "the courtyard".

And this is our future. Don't know whether to laugh or cry anymore 🥺.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks like she has bought the garden stuff from the end of season clearance section of HomeGoods

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If they want to live a proper country style life,he needs to grow his hair and wear more conservative clothes..no pink suits etc ! If you look back at him in the boat with that group of guys,he looks out of place.
He'll have to change his strap line "hungry man about town" to "veg growing man in the Cotswolds " ...not quite the same ring to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Damn for someone who sees themselves as ‘classy’, a pink and leopard print hosepipe is rather tacky😂😂she shows it in her latest video
She has the worst gaudiest taste! Money (and mummy) can buy her a beautiful home, but she's still just a high-street hag

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh no, is it worth the aggravation? 🥴

Can anyone take this one for the team and report back to us? 🙏
Thank you all for buying my gaudy white patio furniture set. I bought more mismatched patio furniture and a tacky ass leopard print garden hose fitting for a pink hose. I also got a posh looking green hose with some dominatrix chain on it. Blah blah here are more flowers...Blah blah my master class... Blah blah another delivery with more perfume blah blah Charlie loves. Walks around the property looking for places to hang hoses for 20 minutes. Changing my outfit for the 6th time for dinner.... Blah blah this dress runs small. Love my cashmere cape because I'm a witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Thank you all for buying my gaudy white patio furniture set. I bought more mismatched patio furniture and a tacky ass leopard print garden hose fitting for a pink hose. I also got a posh looking green hose with some dominatrix chain on it. blah blah here are more flowers...blah blah my master class... blah blah another delivery with more perfume blah blah charlie loves. walks around the property looking for places to hang hoses for 20 minutes. blah blah this dress runs small.
This is hysterical! 😂😂😂

Oh no, now I want to see it for myself 🥴.

Deep breath, down the rabbit hole I goooooooo ....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg the way he asked for her permission to look in the delivery like a child, and then proceed to passive aggressively call her a doorknob

• Haha
  • Sick
She wonders out loud trying to recall where she bought the flowery pot on the white aluminium table....wonder no more Josie,they are easy to make with flowery napkins and Modpodge..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The aluminum furniture are cheap replicas of cast iron ones. The cast iron furniture are really valuable but that particular design does not suit their house.
She mentioned taking photos in "stepford wives" style using the pink hose pipe 🙄😜

• Haha
  • Sick
The aluminum furniture are cheap replicas of cast iron ones. The cast iron furniture are really valuable but that particular design does not suit their house.
She mentioned taking photos in "stepford wives" style using the pink hose pipe 🙄😜
Is there something in the water in Cotswolds? Maybe lead leaching into her water??

• Haha
This was such a boring upload - Dont bother watching unless you’re struggling to sleep tonight and need putting to sleep 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Decisions, decisions hey... omg the hose does not look adorable against the brink wall of the coach house, it's a f*cking garden hoseeeeee 😱.is she joking me?
I'm not going to comment on the pink hose / leopard fittings... I'm sure now that she does these things to wind us up 🥴
Why oh why has she only ordered 2 cushions (hideous) when we has 8 chairs and the parasol is nothing special 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.