Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Touching your face a lot is a sign of lying.

Lying gives you stress you want to alleviate by touching your face and it's also a subconscious effort to cover your mouth, so you won't be able to speak.

(OMG I sound just like know-it-all Charlie 😱)
You didnt go as far as Charlyboy...he would have said where ( and why) the lying and stress originate... and how it moved to the Cotswolds

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Josie knows deep down that she's a tedious bore, so the whole "pink hose/leopard print fitting"-thing is just a sad attempt to look carefree and silly.

It's just like when she had that phase not so long ago, in which she would constantly do one of her silly dances and would refer to herself as "bonkers" 🙄.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Is it just me, but I'm really disgusted by their sprinkler use - it just all feels a little wasteful imo.

Chazza has really griped me over the way he speaks to Josie - he literally acts like a child when he discusses about getting things for the house, it always strikes me to be like a child convincing their parents to buy them something.

Reactions: 7
Is it just me, but I'm really disgusted by their sprinkler use - it just all feels a little wasteful imo.

Chazza has really griped me over the way he speaks to Josie - he literally acts like a child when he discusses about getting things for the house, it always strikes me to be like a child convincing their parents to buy them something.
Yep he's father and son/master and servent at the same time. Disturbing 🥴.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A few quick points before I go make dinner.
1.) Over £300 for 2 hosepipes and fittings that they are putting over by the Coach House. They can't see them! I would have them wall mounted in a frame with arrows pointing to them, if I paid that price. I think they have plans for the Coach House and it isn't Lala.
2.) Their parasol is the same as mine, though mine has a wooden pole.
3.)I hate those cushions! They remind me of something from The Golden Girls. OMG. I have just realised that is maybe her new aesthetic. The golf visor, sunglasses and chain, hats with scarves.
5.) If the wind blew over the pot with big bush and full of soil. Aluminium bistro furniture may not be the smartest thing for longevity. Maybe she intends taking it in every night, along with the parasol. It's too light with the aluminium pole and not secured in to the base, as she said herself.
6.)The great big feck off mirror. Is that for the garden too? My brother has mirrors hidden in the ivy in his courtyard and they are stunning. Especially when he lights candles in front of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s not technically an ad since they didn’t also pay her. But she should disclose that they are gifted.

Reactions: 6
Is it just me = I would never wear tassels on my boots - and I used to actually be an equestrian and worked/lived in the country - not a city person who moved there to do vlogs.
I live in the country and if I dressed like that the villagers would come to their doors to stare at me, the kids would follow me and I dare say the farmers would throw cabbages 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is wrong with these people? 🤯
20200604_191655.jpg

Please Petty, say it's you and put me out of my misery 🥺.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
You didnt go as far as Charlyboy...he would have said where ( and why) the lying and stress originate... and how it moved to the Cotswolds
because no matter what, you can't forget to mention Cotswolds...the area of what-was-it beauty :D

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did the whole Tattle petition get swept away? 🤭 It has gotten quite lively here, though. I think Josie's plan backfired!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Re the use of sprinklers- aren't we heading towards a drowt?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.