Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossip_Queen74

That was painful to read. Their, they're and there all have different meanings. Please learn the difference.
Seriously. This thread isn't about learning to speak English. I'm sure English isn't a first language for alot of people on this thread. As long as we understand what they're trying to say , I see no issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

sevcive

Amir's a good warning sign for parents of young athletes (especially dumb ones, like Amir).

Instead of keeping him living a disciplined, spartan life, his low class chavvy family let him do as he please as long as they got a cut from his money. So his career didn't do as well as it should have because he wasn't living an athlete's life year round, and his personal life is a train wreck.

Someone, like Joshua, there's barely a peep about his personal life.

Reactions: 14

Honeybee1

The only time she makes an effort with his family is when he’s on the brink of leaving her. Remember this is the same woman who took him to another country when his mum was diagnosed with cancer
He’s not a child and didn’t have to be in another country if his mother had cancer. He does what he wants he even DMd my friend a couple of years ago when all seemed well between them! Don’t like faryal at all but notice how our community always put the blame on the wife whenever anything doesn’t seem right between a son and his family???? Even if she said she wanted to be in a different country he doesn’t have to be there- his own fault and no one else’s.

Reactions: 13

Sarahh4

Did anyone see amir’s snap when the little girl is talking about being happy he’s picked her up from school, it was so heartbreaking.
Yeah :(

Alayna said “You never come in to pick me up all the time” and after Amir said he’s going to come all the time she said “Yeah but my friends moms come to pick them up and not me”

I feel so bad for her and the other two kids. Fakeyal is so cold hearted. Amir hasn’t been the best parent either but atleast he spends more time with them than she does.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

beanssssz

I do actually like how amir is trying to look after his kids taking them to eat and sitting with them . Not seen faryal do that before

Reactions: 12

UsernameBlank

Chatty Member
116E6816-37D1-4792-A045-4087728FF454.jpeg

I mean no wonder they were robbed, could they were their wealth any harder 🤷🏻‍♀️

and what’s going on with Faryal’s face, I didn’t even recognise her…

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

sevcive

Those young boxers that the Khans are latching on to should be keeping their distance. Amir and Faryal are probably the worst mentors any young person could have.

Reactions: 11

snmp

VIP Member
In this Q&A Fakeyal said Amir was her first everything…first guy she kissed and talked to…what a liar😂 She def has atleast 1 ex boyfriend
This whole snap q&a is about damage limitation pretending she loves amir, cos she’s been highly criticised on socials by viewers of the show. Tbh I never paid her much interest until I started watching their god awful reality show, and she just repulsed me. Horrid fake personality. She is not authentic and I feel sorry for amir, he’s stuck with her now. If she stopped attention seeking and trying to be a kardashian, constantly wanting to be in the media, she might be more likeable and her husband won’t look elsewhere. She needs to go to therapy and find her way back to who she was before amir. She is a bad role model for young Muslim women. Right now all I see is a fake, deranged social climbing narcassist, who controls her husband. First and for most she can’t force amir to be with her. She needs to let this sink in

Cci

Made me so sad watching amir's snap. Both myself & husband work full time in well established careers but our child come first always. Since he's been in pre school one of us drops him off and the other does the pick up. Doesn't matter how busy you are your babies come first 💔 poor baby sounded so sad
---
The khan's may have have faults but look at tabinda & arifas kids. They always well looked after by the grandparents and surrounded by cousins. Amir's kids definitely missing out 💔

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
As a parent myself, I seriously do NOT understand the very unnecessary absences these idiots take from their children’s lives. Either 1 or more are shipped away regularly to Faryal’s mom (and how the F is that fair to that old woman? How can she manage chasing after a toddler that requires constant care and attention?) even if they have a nanny for each child, you know damn well Faryal & Amir are mega cheap and not willing to spend on a qualified caretaker that will actually rear the children through all aspects of development: learning, eating, socialization, sports, arts & crafts, etc. Constantly promoting tablet usage at all hours of the night, having no set bedtime or routine, tablets during meals, pacifier usage well beyond the infancy stage has surely led to the severe language and speech delays that’s evident in both girls. Do these idiots even take their children to the pediatrician or dentist regularly? Most likely not since we’ve seen them beg for “NEED MY TEETH CLEANED. DM ME” for their own dental needs. Or when the children are sick, Faryal reaches out on Instagram “NEED AN ENT DOC THAT CAN MAKE A HOUSE VISIT” - bitch make a phone call to the practioner’s office and make an appointment yourself. These 2 just skate by on the border of child abuse with their lack of attention and care. The worst part is that they purposefully neglect their kids to fulfill their own selfish egos. Definitely the WORST kind of parents that no one deserves.

• Angry

chillpillz

How the heck will they 'renew' their vows when they had an islamic ceremony where no vows are exchanged? Ppl who renew vows actually have a wedding ceremony where it's their tradition to exchange them.

So what vows will they make up?
Ameer: In sickness & in health I will keep my dick off Skype and in my pants.
Faryal: In sickness & in health I will keep filling my face & getting more surgery & neglecting the kids.

Normal ppl would just work on their marriage. These 2 have too much spare time on their hands & would rather have some sham ceremony for TV ratings.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
Is this a joke??!
lmao i was just about to paste the same thing. WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP. you know damn well Faryal wrote up all that shit and asked them to post it in exchange for an outfit lol. You think you’ve read the most cringe suck-uppy line and then it just gets worse and worse:

“Regardless of any polarizing opinions, we cannot deny the tremendous impact the Khan duo has made, cementing their place as the only Pakistani-Western icons we can proudly claim. Their unwavering presence in the limelight is a testament to their undeniable star power.” yeah God forbid someone who has actually made a valuable contribution to society, such as a doctor, be recognized. “proudly claim” my ass.

“Faryal Khan is more than just a pretty face. She is a successful businesswoman in her own right, having achieved so much in her career. Whether one loves her or loathes her, there is no denying that she is the most significant Pakistani celebrity in the West. Despite her immense success, Faryal remains grounded and possesses a soul as beautiful as she is.” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

zeather22

I also don’t understand why Faryal needs to ask for the ‘best hair/nail/lashes’ person in every city every time she goes?? Today it’s updo person in Manchester …. Haven’t you been there 10000 times and don’t your ‘besties’ live there??? The amount of free stuff this girl is always trying to get … so sad

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
i swear she asks for comment annihilation with these contradictory posts and captions

queue the “shame on you for hating on a successful woman!” or “don’t judge” and “lower your gaze” responses from her idiot followers

btw i’m not Muslim but something seems OFF about glamorizing “suhoor” and “iftaar” into some exclusive parties. wtf? bc i thought the whole point of fasting for the month was to empathize with the less fortunate. Making any part of this spiritual event “exclusive” just seems plain hypocritical.

AB93EEAE-2E45-4BF1-9639-9AC6492FCFC2.jpeg

• Sick

chinesewhisperss

Chatty Member
I think
I do actually like how amir is trying to look after his kids taking them to eat and sitting with them . Not seen faryal do that before
Despite his faults I think he is pretty good with kids. I remember before he had kids of his own he was very close to his nieces and younger cousins. Forever fooling around with them like a big kid which was nice to see. Don’t get me wrong there are times he has neglected his own kids but it’s never too late to try make up for lost time.