Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #4 Greedy, Greasy, and oh so Sleazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but I’m keen to see how the two old aunties that Mariyah goes on holidays will be around faryal at the wedding
They will be overly friendly and maybe even try to posts stuff with faryal and themselves in it. They’re your basic brown aunties and that’s pretty much how they all act. They like to interact with the ppl they talk tit about bc it gives them more small talk for their gossip sessions

Reactions: 3
Are they off to the UK for Mariyahs wedding?
Hmm will be Interesting to see some highlights of the wedding. Hope they post lol. 👀 🤔

Y did she photoshop her boob? I thought it looked odd so I zoomed up n that is one unnatural looking boob set in a bony chest. She's tried to blur the outline to make it look blended. Desperate times if u need to photoshop ur boob to look larger for horny male followers who leave the most sleaziest comments.

Amir's friends are also so sleazy, like smelly looking Yaz who is the 1st to comment on her posts, creepy Naz who she use to secretly film while he was sat across the table n then giggle hysterically, pervy Sherry who replaced Omar. N now Ken doll who looks like it's Faryal after gender reassignment surgery.

IMG_20230227_142955.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Shame on Faryal encouraging these pervy men who can’t be held accountable for their own perversions. Heaven forbid a man be the guilty one when there’s a woman to be lusted after.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see amir’s snap when the little girl is talking about being happy he’s picked her up from school, it was so heartbreaking.

• Sad
Did anyone see amir’s snap when the little girl is talking about being happy he’s picked her up from school, it was so heartbreaking.
Yeah saw that. And in the end of the vid the older one was about to say ' yeah right I bet u are' when he said from now on il pick up from school 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Off topic but I’m keen to see how the two old aunties that Mariyah goes on holidays will be around faryal at the wedding
I think she will go. Does any one else remember Harry's wedding? all of her of outfits were way better then even the brides.

Reactions: 2
Yeah :(

Alayna said “You never come in to pick me up all the time” and after Amir said he’s going to come all the time she said “Yeah but my friends moms come to pick them up and not me”

I feel so bad for her and the other two kids. Fakeyal is so cold hearted. Amir hasn’t been the best parent either but atleast he spends more time with them than she does.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

Alayna said “You never come in to pick me up all the time” and after Amir said he’s going to come all the time she said “Yeah but my friends moms come to pick them up and not me”

I feel so bad for her and the other two kids. Fakeyal is so cold hearted. Amir hasn’t been the best parent either but atleast he spends more time with them than she does.
This was heartbreaking, something they will remember long into adulthood.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

That was truly heartbreaking to watch. Honestly, I hope these 2 especially faryal sees that and reads on here and realises she needs to change asap! I mean, truly how can you not pick up your kids everyday from school when that’s all they want from you?! They have enough money to be able to pick their daily choices - they don’t have to be in and out of work at certain times. They’ve created a life of luxury for themselves but faryal can’t pick up her own children from school - disgraceful and heartbreaking

• Angry
Reactions: 8
If the kids were still in Bolton I can seem amirs mum pickin up or trying to pick up the girls from school daily she looks the type to be waiting at school gates which is what the girls want but instead they’re made to take pics of fakeyal posing in weird stiff semi horny poses imagine that lamisa taking a picture and not capture the boob angle fakey wants attention on and then fakey tells her to keep taking them the poor kid won’t know what’s she’s doing :(

Reactions: 8
That was truly heartbreaking to watch. Honestly, I hope these 2 especially faryal sees that and reads on here and realises she needs to change asap! I mean, truly how can you not pick up your kids everyday from school when that’s all they want from you?! They have enough money to be able to pick their daily choices - they don’t have to be in and out of work at certain times. They’ve created a life of luxury for themselves but faryal can’t pick up her own children from school - disgraceful and heartbreaking
It was sooo difficult to watch these children are crying out for more hands on parents , I have twins both in highschool now , I’d do anything for them to be little again. I’d do it all again in a heartbeat , with a couple of changes. My grandmother always used to say the best years of her life were when my mum and her siblings were little and I completely get what she means now. It’s soo sad these kids deserve better !!

Reactions: 7
Made me so sad watching amir's snap. Both myself & husband work full time in well established careers but our child come first always. Since he's been in pre school one of us drops him off and the other does the pick up. Doesn't matter how busy you are your babies come first 💔 poor baby sounded so sad
---
The khan's may have have faults but look at tabinda & arifas kids. They always well looked after by the grandparents and surrounded by cousins. Amir's kids definitely missing out 💔

Reactions: 11
Here she goes again putting up quotes on snap about how true satisfaction in life comes from worshipping Allah and then continues to put up pictures of herself in the tightest clothes and out and about with her 'friends'. Any bets on how long these friendships will last given that she no longer has any connection with any of her friends that she grew up with which is so odd but also the traits of a narcissist.

What's faryal so busy with that she can't pick up the kids from school lol.

I can understand Amir not doing it, as he's the breadwinner and a legit celebrity (which makes it annoying getting stopped by the public, though I don't think he minds it lol). But she's not working.

What's faryal so busy with that she can't pick up the kids from school lol.

I can understand Amir not doing it, as he's the breadwinner and a legit celebrity (which makes it annoying getting stopped by the public, though I don't think he minds it lol). But she's not working.
It’s not even a matter of her being “busy” - it’s simply that she can’t be bothered with it. Has she ever regularly (meaning more than 1-2days out of the week) reared any of her kids? Nursed or bottle-fed them regularly? changed their diaper regularly? read a goodnight story to them regularly? taken them to the park regularly? NOPE. These aspects of child rearing are simply BENEATH HER. If she did any of the above, she’s be sure to capture it for social media to show what a devoted mother she is…but we all know the reality, she left Alayna as a fresh newborn a week or 2 after delivering to follow Amir to Pakistan and regularly left all 3 children for half a year at a time with her Mom in New York.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.