Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #4 Greedy, Greasy, and oh so Sleazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got the vibe her parents were decent butttt because faryal is the only daughter she gets her way. I don’t think her parents were effed up in their marriage her brother seems normal

Reactions: 6
What's going on with amir and all his motivational quotes 🤣...
And faryal has just exposed a guy on insta admitting that her husband cheats. Wow. Tea

Reactions: 2
Whay did the guy say??
I don’t know but whatever he commented has been deleted. I unfollowed Faryal a while ago but went on her profile to see what has gone on- somebody is leaving disgusting comments about her son! It’s really sad. Irrespective of what you think of her, it’s vile to speak about her son in that way.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know but whatever he commented has been deleted. I unfollowed Faryal a while ago but went on her profile to see what has gone on- somebody is leaving disgusting comments about her son! It’s really sad. Irrespective of what you think of her, it’s vile to speak about her son in that way.
Yes leaving nasty comments about kids is not right 🙅‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Yes leaving nasty comments about kids is not right 🙅‍♀️
It was bothering me so I just went back to report the comments. Looks like they’ve been deleted… kinda confused as to why she allows certain hate comments to be left but deletes others. Think she enjoys the attention. These comments said her son is disabled, can’t speak etc. It’s possible that he does have a development delay given what we know about the other kids but if it’s true then it’s a shame they don’t do more 1-2-1 with the kids and give them a nurturing environment rather than one with tech and nannies.

Reactions: 3
Don't know if anyone else noticed Faryal had started following AJ on Instagram a few days ago lol. Wonder why she's unfollowed him now.

IMG_20230108_000734.jpg

• Haha
All this AJ, pulling up a guy on insta etc it’s to increase viewing rating for their tit show!!! Fakeyal is crafty, we all know this!!!

Reactions: 4
Came across this tweet she put out after she got married. She got married on the 31st of May and less than 3 weeks after her wedding she was already mouthing off on social media! So she was always a classless chav.

IMG_20230108_130956.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Faryal repeating that amir is rich and looking smug about it is revolting whyyyy oh whyyyy does she do this to herself

Faryal repeating that amir is rich and looking smug about it is revolting whyyyy oh whyyyy does she do this to herself
She’s a turd. She’s proving everyone (including her in laws) right about being a golddigger. You could tell she’s also saying rich multiple times to trigger amir. She still resents him for cheating on her multiple times which is why she’s ice cold towards him and tries to get on his nerves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s a turd. She’s proving everyone (including her in laws) right about being a golddigger. You could tell she’s also saying rich multiple times to trigger amir. She still resents him for cheating on her multiple times which is why she’s ice cold towards him and tries to get on his nerves.
What’s this from? Their show?

people renew their vows because they made it to 10 years :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: no love they renew them at any point to declare their love for one another and reconfirm their commitment! These two really do have a loveless marriage based on business only such delusion in her head about what she thinks is normal and he just doesn’t care. How miserable to stay in such a degrading relationship you can tell they can’t stand eachother

Reactions: 5
How the heck will they 'renew' their vows when they had an islamic ceremony where no vows are exchanged? Ppl who renew vows actually have a wedding ceremony where it's their tradition to exchange them.

So what vows will they make up?
Ameer: In sickness & in health I will keep my dick off Skype and in my pants.
Faryal: In sickness & in health I will keep filling my face & getting more surgery & neglecting the kids.

Normal ppl would just work on their marriage. These 2 have too much spare time on their hands & would rather have some sham ceremony for TV ratings.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she wants to dress up and look more timeless this time round compared to her cleopatra style look she went for which was probably trending back then but now looks atrocious & she must be wanting a new ring to add to her Finger so it looks like she’s supporting a silver rack of ribs sculpture

What’s this from? Their show?
Yes. On snapchat fakeyal posted a teaser from season 3 of their show…they talk about renewing their wedding vows and fakeyal was pointing out good qualities about amir and first thing she said is that he’s rich…she said a few other good qualities and then said rich again. In the next clip amir said “you said rich twice I dont want to hear it again” and she said “rich” again (like an immature child) to annoy him and he does a fake laugh after lmao

Last edited:
Yes. On snapchat fakeyal posted a teaser from season 3 of their show…they talk about renewing their wedding vows and fakeyal was pointing out good qualities about amir and first thing she said is that he’s rich…she said a few other good qualities and then said rich again. In the next clip amir said “you said rich twice I dont want to hear it again” and she said “rich” again (like an immature child) to annoy him and he does a fake laugh after lmao
CRINGE

She’s a turd. She’s proving everyone (including her in laws) right about being a golddigger. You could tell she’s also saying rich multiple times to trigger amir. She still resents him for cheating on her multiple times and which is why she’s ice cold towards him and tries to get on his nerves.
Trouble in paradise again… he’s out with the kids and she’s busy posting cryptic quotes…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.