Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #4 Greedy, Greasy, and oh so Sleazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"What must Amir's parents think" well they've not set the best parenting example themselves with Amir and Haroon.

"What must Amir's parents think" well they've not set the best parenting example themselves with Amir and Haroon.
Tbf, Amir's dad must have put the hours in taking them around for boxing, which is the only reason Amir (and Haroon to a lesser extent) had any success in life (he'd have been a cash in hand takeaway bossman or taxi driver otherwise).

This was while grafting to provide the family with a decent life.

Compare that to Amir and Faryal sitting around on their phones and eating junk all day, yet unable to do the basic parenting stuff.

Reactions: 9
Tbf, Amir's dad must have put the hours in taking them around for boxing, which is the only reason Amir (and Haroon to a lesser extent) had any success in life (he'd have been a cash in hand takeaway bossman or taxi driver otherwise).

Compare that to Amir and Faryal sitting around on their phones and eating junk all day, yet unable to do the basic parenting stuff.
this comment should be pinned 📌

Reactions: 7

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 Yes to this! It must be shocking for the to see amir and faryals parenting style

Reactions: 3
I really feel for their children, they have no close family live nearby, parents constantly jetting off doing irrelevant things. They are missing out on all the moments most parents cherish. Those early years are so special, seeing them develop their own personalities, the laughs, cuddles, the tantrums, the achievements, reaching milestones. These guys are detached on another level!! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
I really feel for their children, they have no close family live nearby, parents constantly jetting off doing irrelevant things. They are missing out on all the moments most parents cherish. Those early years are so special, seeing them develop their own personalities, the laughs, cuddles, the tantrums, the achievements, reaching milestones. These guys are detached on another level!! :rolleyes:
I think all three kids should be handed to amir’s parents to raise. I think they could too become Olympic champions one day. It amazes me how on the trash reality show Fareyal puts amir down so much as if she comes from a better family, but what has she achieved in life? This trash narc doesn’t doesn’t deserve the role of motherhood either.her only job is to take care of her kids and she failed at that too. It’s easy to spot a loser. Fareyal has loser written all over her. Her gold digging ways , relying on looks and superficial status and really empty inside zero achievements but bringing amir down with her. He never should’ve married her. He would’ve been more successful.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She looks down on Amir and his family but happy to stay with him for the lifestyle. She would never have made it as a model (Asian bridal shoots) without him, her cosmetic line is pretty much a flop! If it was decent it would have been snapped up by a retailer. Promoting CBD oil to help her sleep because it’s “natural” never mind about the filler and sheesha she smokes 😐
I can recommend a good remedy for her to get a good nights sleep.. try looking after your 3 children for a start. The whole I don’t believe in anti depressants.. undermining people who genuinely have poor mental health and require medication to help them recover. Very silly comment to push a product!

Reactions: 6
The namaz chart post on Amir’s Snapchat was so random and odd.
Faryal posted a tbt pic with her brother, so things must be good with them. Or faryal is trying to show Amir she has family too since Amir’s spending time with his family

Last edited:
Doesn’t this bimbo feel even slightly stupid having fun at an arcade WITHOUT HER KIDS!? It’s not like that’s an adult activity. She’s just a selfish skank

Reactions: 9
I know. That looks so friggin childish. She acts like a real dumbass honestly 🙄
right? I would bet anything that the oldest daughter has Instagram on her iPad to follow her parents and I’m sureeee she feels left out and bht her when she sees them “having fun” without her. Andif she doesn’t have Instagram yet, it’s only a matter of time

These two knock me sick. Their lives are pathetic. They neglect there children on a emotional level and there lack of presence in there Childrens lives , all them children want is to have two parents who do normal things with them , like pick them up from school do homework, cook there tea. There children will loathe and hate them when they’re older. Amir needs to stop splashing all his cash , he’s gonna need it for the years of therapy his children will need when they’re older. I hate how they try and make out there always living there best lives without their children. They don’t deserve children , and I’m surprised both Amir and farayal family don’t say anything to them. I thought a big part of Pakistani life and Islam was family. Something went wrong with these two obviously

Reactions: 6
These two knock me sick. Their lives are pathetic. They neglect there children on a emotional level and there lack of presence in there Childrens lives , all them children want is to have two parents who do normal things with them , like pick them up from school do homework, cook there tea. There children will loathe and hate them when they’re older. Amir needs to stop splashing all his cash , he’s gonna need it for the years of therapy his children will need when they’re older. I hate how they try and make out there always living there best lives without their children. They don’t deserve children , and I’m surprised both Amir and farayal family don’t say anything to them. I thought a big part of Pakistani life and Islam was family. Something went wrong with these two obviously
That was painful to read. Their, they're and there all have different meanings. Please learn the difference.

That was painful to read. Their, they're and there all have different meanings. Please learn the difference.
Seriously. This thread isn't about learning to speak English. I'm sure English isn't a first language for alot of people on this thread. As long as we understand what they're trying to say , I see no issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.