Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #4 Greedy, Greasy, and oh so Sleazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In this Q&A Fakeyal said Amir was her first everything…first guy she kissed and talked to…what a liar😂 She def has atleast 1 ex boyfriend
This whole snap q&a is about damage limitation pretending she loves amir, cos she’s been highly criticised on socials by viewers of the show. Tbh I never paid her much interest until I started watching their god awful reality show, and she just repulsed me. Horrid fake personality. She is not authentic and I feel sorry for amir, he’s stuck with her now. If she stopped attention seeking and trying to be a kardashian, constantly wanting to be in the media, she might be more likeable and her husband won’t look elsewhere. She needs to go to therapy and find her way back to who she was before amir. She is a bad role model for young Muslim women. Right now all I see is a fake, deranged social climbing narcassist, who controls her husband. First and for most she can’t force amir to be with her. She needs to let this sink in

Reactions: 11
I’m sure they had triple divorce and were divorced. Can’t see shah khan doing engaging Mariyah to a man that is already married. Sobia really is messed up and needs help!
I think you're confusing 1 divorce = saying I divorce you three times.
The rules of not getting remarried is after you've been divorced once, remarried, divorced again, remarried and divorced again. After this the woman has to marry another man and divorce him for the OG couple to remarry.

Reactions: 1
I don't think most muslims (esp southasian muslims in the west) really follow the 3 talak/divorce rule. It's seen as an outdated practice, that realistically doesn't benefit most couples

Reactions: 2
In this Q&A Fakeyal said Amir was her first everything…first guy she kissed and talked to…what a liar😂 She def has atleast 1 ex boyfriend
I don’t like faryal but I think she’s probably telling the truth. I think if she had an ex, something would of came out by now. There’s no evidence to suggest otherwise as well. I think she’s just a crappy wife to a crappy husband which in turn has affected how she neglects her children

Reactions: 5
There are some scholars / teachers out there that say if you say 50 divorces at once it counts as 50, not one! The one rule at each time applies when it’s said only once. Anyway I can’t see Mariyah’s father engaging her to a man who is not divorced and not seeing his divorce paperwork. Either sobia is lying or she married someone else, got a divorce from him and then got back to her ex. Divorce / marriage is a joke these days. Love is not if he comes back to you sobia. Real love requires alot of sacrifices and the key fundermental being respect!!! And as far as fakeyal is concerned, yes she was with someone before Ameer it was all over Twitter many years ago. She needs to stop lying and portraying she has the perfect marriage. They both don’t even like each other as people and are in it for the money. He fucks about and she displays her tits on full show to get him back. Both need to get some self respect and move on!

Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember the email Faryal sent to her ex bf new girl that was leaked. That girl been around the block a few times

Reactions: 3
Damage control 😂, she showed her true colours on the "reality show", she is repulsed by Amir and does not love him in any capacity, he is a cash cow.

I don’t like faryal but I think she’s probably telling the truth. I think if she had an ex, something would of came out by now. There’s no evidence to suggest otherwise as well. I think she’s just a crappy wife to a crappy husband which in turn has affected how she neglects her children
Faryal has defo had a few boyfriends. I saw the email exchange too prior to her wedding to Ameeeer. She used to go clubbing etc so hardly the shy and reserved type to sit at home waiting for prince charming. The emails are on the old threads on guru gossip but there's way too many threads on there to go through.

Reactions: 6
Oh wow interesting…. He could he referring to Sobia here after she posted she was getting back with him on her TikTok 🫣
She calls him her “soulmate” and he compares her to a dog. Lol love is a crazy thing on social media

That sobia girl needs help. She definitely comes across as unhinged on her live

Reactions: 3
For someone who claims to be religious and better than blogger, she has a funny way of showing it! At least he kept his silence after his and Mariyah’s break up. Sobia is an attention seeker and needs to get off socials and focus on herself. She sounds bitter, full of hatred, desperate, lacks self respect, a catfish and trying way to hard. Give it a rest girl and go and get a proper job! 🤣

No way, she actually posted about being back with her ex husband and after he slated her on social media she pretended she was the one that dumped him this time?? 🤣 comedy gold!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.