Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #4 Greedy, Greasy, and oh so Sleazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this cringe camera check ? LOL
God she has such a moon face now
View attachment 1904204

How much did Faryal pay the DailyMail to put this narcissistic drivel in print?

The long dress accentuated Faryal's gorgeous figure and all showed off her toned stomach as it cut out on either side of her waist.
She paired the number with a sparkly silver handbag and lifted her frame with heels.
The beauty swept her dark locks back into a sleek up-do, with strands falling loosely to frame her features.
She showed off her natural beauty with lashings of mascara and a smokey eye as she put on a show-stopping display at the event.

the comments r gold, as usual 🤣

Amir Khan poses alongside his wife Faryal Makhdoom in Dubai

#

Notice how the article didnt mention her balenciaga handbag just 'sparkly silver handbag' 🤣 yea faryal contacted daily mail 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2
On the trash reality show the way Fareyal squirmed when amir said how about you get a job so you can have some focus clearly displayed Fareyal’s superiority complex, as though a salaried job is below her, she would rather ride off amir’s fame and income. Safa and zeinab on the other hand on Dubai bling had actual businesses in real estate. This is the key difference between an established boss mom and a gold digger

Reactions: 1
Her story on instagram with her talkingto that @foodgod isfunny. She got amir to film and acting like she is oblivious to the fact he is filming but really you know she told him to record the encounter so she can show off shes met him all these celebs 🤣

That awkward moment where he turns away and looks like he wants the convo to end with this cringe fan girl and her husband filming. They’re so embarrassing

Reactions: 5
As a parent myself, I seriously do NOT understand the very unnecessary absences these idiots take from their children’s lives. Either 1 or more are shipped away regularly to Faryal’s mom (and how the F is that fair to that old woman? How can she manage chasing after a toddler that requires constant care and attention?) even if they have a nanny for each child, you know damn well Faryal & Amir are mega cheap and not willing to spend on a qualified caretaker that will actually rear the children through all aspects of development: learning, eating, socialization, sports, arts & crafts, etc. Constantly promoting tablet usage at all hours of the night, having no set bedtime or routine, tablets during meals, pacifier usage well beyond the infancy stage has surely led to the severe language and speech delays that’s evident in both girls. Do these idiots even take their children to the pediatrician or dentist regularly? Most likely not since we’ve seen them beg for “NEED MY TEETH CLEANED. DM ME” for their own dental needs. Or when the children are sick, Faryal reaches out on Instagram “NEED AN ENT DOC THAT CAN MAKE A HOUSE VISIT” - witch make a phone call to the practioner’s office and make an appointment yourself. These 2 just skate by on the border of child abuse with their lack of attention and care. The worst part is that they purposefully neglect their kids to fulfill their own selfish egos. Definitely the WORST kind of parents that no one deserves.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
All the Balenciaga comments Faryal's been getting & this is the comment that bothers her! Lmao! And who calls a girl bro?

How do the likes of Mona Khattan and Farhana Bodi fake fawning over this chav who fights left, right & centre on social media. She only kept her mouth shut with Sheeraz becoz she knew he wouldn't have hesitated to come down to her level & give her a reality check!

And what's up with the hair. Curls, waves are lovely but a frizzy mop? Is she trying to copy MJ's hairstyle as well now.

IMG_20230124_115022.jpg

IMG_20230124_184434.jpg

IMG_20230124_184921.jpg

IMG_20230124_184419.jpg

IMG_20230124_185815.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They take snaps in business class like they’ve never flown it before lol with all that “money” they still can’t afford to fly first class or even pay for their kids and all their supposed nannies with them. These two are an embarrassment

Reactions: 7
Have u guys noticed how they not posting as much nowadays on SM. Well she is but I've noticed Amir has really cut down alot on SM. Wonder why

Oh and what's the latest on that Sania girl? I wonder if her and Amir will be hooking up while he's in the UK lool 😆

---

---

Last edited:
I genuinely think they had a massive falling out after the show released and she started to suck up to him so that she could go to the Beyoncé event. She’s never acted this loved up ever in her marriage. Mama Doom came to town and probably told her how to keep her man/family cash cow in line.

Reactions: 5
Amir will be playing around his done the hubby flex with fakey an she got to go see Beyonce so now cheating and sleeping with his uk flings is his rewards

Omg Amir's insta story. I have to applaud him, hes set up a pretty good distraction for Faryal whilst he escapes from her. He's set up some interview with some nobodys who are drooling over Faryal. The comment Amir made at the end where he said they don't want me they want her. Vommmmmm. The way she is grinning like a Cheshire cat because there two smelly looking TP guys fawning over her 🤣 it's the type of validation she lives for and craves.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This bimbo boasting about Andrew Tate following her on Twitter?! This is the start of cheating. I hope fareyal tries to get with him watch him, he’ll use and ditch her fast, amir will use it as an excuse to escape, he won’t take her back and she’ll get trashed by everyone! Cancelled once and for all.

---

LMAO suddenly her Twitter use has increased since Andrew tate uses Twitter. She’s so predatory and manipulative, bragging on Snap that he’s “randomly followed her” he’s only noticed her bc she’s begged it first. She retweeted him! 🤣🤣🤣 she’s such a predatory narcissist online. Then he’s gone and followed cos he needs females with a following to support his cause. he’d just use her. She deserves the Andrew tate treatment tbh narc! 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This bimbo boasting about Andrew Tate following her on Twitter?! This is the start of cheating. I hope fareyal tries to get with him watch him, he’ll use and ditch her fast, amir will use it as an excuse to escape, he won’t take her back and she’ll get trashed by everyone! Cancelled once and for all.

---

LMAO suddenly her Twitter use has increased since Andrew tate uses Twitter. She’s so predatory and manipulative, bragging on Snap that he’s “randomly followed her” he’s only noticed her bc she’s begged it first. She retweeted him! 🤣🤣🤣 she’s such a predatory narcissist online. Then he’s gone and followed cos he needs females with a following to support his cause. he’d just use her. She deserves the Andrew tate treatment tbh narc! 🤣🤣🤣
This beg literally baited Andrew Tate into following her, she is such a predator online 🐊 she either fancies him or it’s for clout.

Reactions: 2
Faryal likes to retweet every article & clip of herself. Wonder if she will retweet this article where Dailymail has called one of her pics on insta 'heavily edited including her waist' and even included an unfiltered version!

• Heart
This beg literally baited Andrew Tate into following her, she is such a predator online 🐊 she either fancies him or it’s for clout.
She’s since deleted that snap bragging about Andrew Tate following her. GUILTY ! Y’all watch how active she becomes on Twitter now. I see you Fareyal you narc we have receipts 🐍🐍🐍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.