Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #4 Greedy, Greasy, and oh so Sleazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey...any feedback on that Sania. Gone super quiet all of a sudden lool.. wonder if her and ak still seeing g each other
OMGG I actually had iftar with the girl who spilt the tea on sania today and she’s gone totally off radar on socials because she found an read the thread. Wouldn’t be surprised is she’s made a profile and replies being defensive because she’s hates being exposed She doesn’t talk to the tea spiller but they both were close and know each other well for few years because they worked together serving up 🍗 at famous restaurant where she would hook up with a lot of customers after shift.
Sania keeps hold of all the dudes she gets with like a booty call thing so she doesn’t think sania will ever leave amir even whilst sleeping with amir she would meet and do the same with others on the same night and that’s why everyone knows her . She would share a lot about amir and his not so big package 🤮 and how he was not good in bed and lazy lols and wanted to her to dress up and do roll play which she didn’t mind because she wore those outfits on student night outs

• Sick
Reactions: 3
116E6816-37D1-4792-A045-4087728FF454.jpeg

I mean no wonder they were robbed, could they were their wealth any harder 🤷🏻‍♀️

and what’s going on with Faryal’s face, I didn’t even recognise her…

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
“I eat small portions” - conveniently leaves out all the microsculpting and laser treatment she’s had done on her belly. She used to go those mirza sisters’ (whom have now conveniently disappeared from her life) biolite clinic 2x a week after moving to Dubai. I doubt that every single visit was for her face.
The reasoning changes all the time Sometimes it’s that - I eat small portions tit. Other times ‘my metabolism’ and when she is feeling extra special it’s’ I’m healthy and go to the gym’ eyeroll. Yeah sure.. you know that is your drawing card with social media attention and also Amir (Who has taken a film of calling his cousin fat and posts it) is that you are skinny and the real reason that you may be that way is contributed to the fact that you are constantly releasing adrenaline due to stress /plus eating less because you don’t want your followers to know what a sham your marriage is and that you are NOT perfect (like everyone else). Because the whole thing is your source of income and you think portraying perfectionism on social media = money - which evidently, is extremely important to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don’t think it’s an allergic reaction, it’s just an extreme amount of filler. She happily keeps injecting crap into her face and knows exactly what she’s doing.
68023E02-B84A-4CDF-AD09-CB1F3AFA0A60.jpeg

If the dinners are private and invite only why are they posting on social media? Such wannabes

Reactions: 3
If the dinners are private and invite only why are they posting on social media? Such wannabes
It’s so people will message and ask to be invited. Realistically it will be all these dodgy businesses. They do it at this time of year to target people looking to spend their Zakat. They accept cash donations.

i swear she asks for comment annihilation with these contradictory posts and captions

queue the “shame on you for hating on a successful woman!” or “don’t judge” and “lower your gaze” responses from her idiot followers

btw i’m not Muslim but something seems OFF about glamorizing “suhoor” and “iftaar” into some exclusive parties. wtf? bc i thought the whole point of fasting for the month was to empathize with the less fortunate. Making any part of this spiritual event “exclusive” just seems plain hypocritical.

AB93EEAE-2E45-4BF1-9639-9AC6492FCFC2.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
How come Faryal's suddenly started following Sheeraz after he mocked her husband so badly.

Also apparently Amir isn't the only one balding. Saw Amir's interview where he was asked what gives him the ICK n he said the shower drain always being full of Faryal's hair. Didn't she also snap herself in a hair loss clinic a few months back. N in a QA said her hair is thin coz of extensions but then got them put back in.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.