Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #4 Greedy, Greasy, and oh so Sleazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amir is back in bolton and hanging out with his bro. I’m guessing if he wants to see his family he has to buy fakeyal a designer item first or she wont let him see them😂

Reactions: 1
Faryal must be such a woman to believe amir needs to spend his money on her because she’s his wife like okayyyy spend on your wife but limits and that. She’s not bringing anything to the relationship table she gave birth to amirs kids but that would be 50/50 male and female making baby. Such a low quality person!

Faryal must be such a woman to believe amir needs to spend his money on her because she’s his wife like okayyyy spend on your wife but limits and that. She’s not bringing anything to the relationship table she gave birth to amirs kids but that would be 50/50 male and female making baby. Such a low quality person!
True. If she actually took care of her kids full-time then it’s fine if she spends his money all the time.
She does bring something small to the table though…amir said that she helps him with that banquet hall they’re building and with paperwork etc… but that’s definitely not enough she needs to bring more to the table!

Reactions: 3
I don’t like faryal and amir at all (bc of how they clearly leave their kids all the time) but making a baby is NOT 50/50 wtf! And also I don’t see why everyone gets so annoyed about her spending his money, if he’s not bothered why is everyone else so salty 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t like faryal and amir at all (bc of how they clearly leave their kids all the time) but making a baby is NOT 50/50 wtf! And also I don’t see why everyone gets so annoyed about her spending his money, if he’s not bothered why is everyone else so salty 😂
I don’t think anybody would care if she didn’t go on and on about how independent she is and how she makes her own money 🤣🤣 I’m with you on the 50/50 baby thing though.

I don’t think anybody would care if she didn’t go on and on about how independent she is and how she makes her own money 🤣🤣 I’m with you on the 50/50 baby thing though.
I think it’s fair to point out she’s clearly not financially independent (even if she likes to pretend she is) but just makes me laugh when people actually meet pissed about her spending his money as if she isn’t his wife 😂

Reactions: 2
Has anyone else seen her latest ig story with her bestie?? Her face is shocking 🤡

She snapped a Range Rover the other day and said father in laws new car 😅 the hall will be done in 6 months! What do you reckon people will Mariyah’s wedding take place there? Free advertising, make sense why Fakeyal is on good terms with her again!!!😂

Reactions: 4
Lemme get this straight, it's not ok for Froch to say anything about AJ but it's ok for her to talk tit about another boxer? Lol at the arrogance & sheer hippocrisy.

IMG_20230129_132720.jpg

And this pathetic excuse about Balenciaga. No one's telling u to burn ur Balenciaga stuff. But wearing it at such a high profile event, yes that is showing support & u damn well know it!

IMG_20230202_182958.jpg

And what happened to Amir's £50, 000 pledge to Palestine, Pakistan etc, never heard anything about it again. Yet Faryal had to snap Amir giving a few pennies to a homeless woman in Paris???

And the tit stirrer's kept silent about the mosque attack apart from one post on her insta & twitter. Anyone remember when it was a Shia mosque attack, she tried to pit the 2 sects against other on social media, putting quotes up about sunnis persecuting shias & tweeting a shia influencer calling out sunnis, as if any person in their right mind would support a terrorist attack.

• Heart
Apparently her favourite child is the niece
(Tabinda’s daughter - Amir’s sister)
Looks like she’s building bridges with Amir’s family in Bolton. Something has definitely changed between them. She is being very nice to him!!

He took her to the tit event and bought her a bag all in exchange of her acting all fake towards his family. Not a bad deal 😅

Apparently her favourite child is the niece
(Tabinda’s daughter - Amir’s sister)
Looks like she’s building bridges with Amir’s family in Bolton. Something has definitely changed between them. She is being very nice to him!!
she’s got no choice and has to save face if she wants to be invited to mariyahs wedding. She doesn’t want it to be awkward for herself

The only time she makes an effort with his family is when he’s on the brink of leaving her. Remember this is the same woman who took him to another country when his mum was diagnosed with cancer

The only time she makes an effort with his family is when he’s on the brink of leaving her. Remember this is the same woman who took him to another country when his mum was diagnosed with cancer
He’s not a child and didn’t have to be in another country if his mother had cancer. He does what he wants he even DMd my friend a couple of years ago when all seemed well between them! Don’t like faryal at all but notice how our community always put the blame on the wife whenever anything doesn’t seem right between a son and his family???? Even if she said she wanted to be in a different country he doesn’t have to be there- his own fault and no one else’s.

Reactions: 13
I agree that it was Amir's responsibility and his own doing, but it's ridiculous to make out only 'our community' has this problem. It's like we're supposed to believe the Asian community is the worst.

Who got all the blame for Prince Harry leaving his family in the media and public's eyes? Meghan Markle! It's only when his book came along that ppl have started opening their eyes.

It was also shocking how no one was willing to believe that an alcoholic and drug addict Johnny Depp did hit his wife, but it was easily believed that Heard was the abuser. This was in rich, famous western homes. This is not just an 'our community' problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.