Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #4 Greedy, Greasy, and oh so Sleazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes this! Even her nikkah was very ‘plain’….for someone who’s always riding on the coat tails of her brothers fame I expected something a lot more out there. Unless she’s deliberately going low key for these events and then is going to wow everyone with an amazing wedding but I don’t see it happening personally.

Looks like tabinda has lost weight though.
And Tabinda re-wearing that horrific dress she wore at her nephews birthday I think. She was probably competing with Arifa. Dark circles are insane.

Reactions: 1
Faryal posted Amir’s mum for Mother’s Day. Very good Faryal you are turning a new leaf .. she likes to make digs but she knows what side her bread is buttered on 😉

Reactions: 2
Amir out again with the kids. Props to him for taking them out often. I think he enjoys the nannies company more than fakeyal’s lmao.

So yesterday I had seen faryal had started following amir again. But he hadn't....now today after I checked again coz I'm such a stalker she unfollowed him again lol. These guys behaving bworse than 2 yr olds
---
So yesterday I had seen faryal had started following amir again. But he hadn't....now today after I checked again coz I'm such a stalker she unfollowed him again lol. These guys behaving bworse than 2 yr olds
Wonder what's gonna happen mariyas wedding time. Think it's this weekend

Amir out again with the kids. Props to him for taking them out often. I think he enjoys the nannies company more than fakeyal’s lmao.
Would be funny if he went full Arnold Schwarzenegger with a maid.

• Haha
Fakeyal bragging about how generous she is. She probably gets free stuff/discounts from PLT since she advertises their products.
Generous my foot! Will cost faryal total of £2 for those cheap quality plt clothes (thats if she doesnt get it for free) hardly something to boast about 🤪

Reactions: 5
The fat aunties that Mariyah goes Dubai with hosted a dholki event for her which was really nice to see! Fakey is so busy that she will be coming to the baraat day event lol

Reactions: 3
The fat aunties that Mariyah goes Dubai with hosted a dholki event for her which was really nice to see! Fakey is so busy that she will be coming to the baraat day event lol
I dont think they hosted it did they? Looked like it was at mariyahs mums house in a markee in the garden. I think they were mainlh the mc's for the event and didbt pay for the party. I mean i could be wrong

No they hosted it! Check it out on their insta. They paid for it by the sounds of it, just had it in Manchester!

Just seen Amir's recent interview with BBC. He said his dad would come home from work in the evening n drive him to a boxing academy which was 30 mins away for 2 hr boxing classes a day, just to stop him from messing about n misbehaving. N how his dad would even hold the boxing bag for him to punch.

What an amazing dad who didn't do this thinking his son would become a famous boxer like many of the Asian dads these days, but did it just to make sure his son didn't end up wasting his life or becoming a drug dealer.

Also the dig at Faryal, that he's a better parent than her! Usually he praises her for being a good mother. They've defo fallen out.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just seen Amir's recent interview with BBC. He said his dad would come home from work in the evening n drive him to a boxing academy which was 30 mins away for 2 hr boxing classes a day, just to stop him from messing about n misbehaving. N how his dad would even hold the boxing bag for him to punch.

What an amazing dad who didn't do this thinking his son would become a famous boxer like many of the Asian dads these days, but did it just to make sure his son didn't end up wasting his life or becoming a drug dealer.

Also the dig at Faryal, that he's a better parent than her! Usually he praises her for being a good mother. They've defo fallen out.
Plz send link for interview

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.