Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #4 Greedy, Greasy, and oh so Sleazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They did have lavish birthday parties for their kids in the past and amir bought his son a rolex but other than that yeah they dont really splurge on the kids. How sad.

They did have lavish birthday parties for their kids in the past and amir bought his son a rolex but other than that yeah they dont really splurge on the kids. How sad.
Those parties and gifts were for the parents not for the kids. They are so self indulgent!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
time is the most valuable thing a parent can give their child and they can’t even give them that. their last couple of memories of eid celebrations are probably at a restaurant or with a nanny. SAD

Reactions: 5
Materials don’t equate to love growth and bonding

Reactions: 4
They are so materialistic though. I don't know whether he thought people would be impressed saying he spent £1m on his wedding yesterday on I'm A Celeb.

Reactions: 3
I also don’t understand why Faryal needs to ask for the ‘best hair/nail/lashes’ person in every city every time she goes?? Today it’s updo person in Manchester …. Haven’t you been there 10000 times and don’t your ‘besties’ live there??? The amount of free stuff this girl is always trying to get … so sad

Reactions: 10
I also don’t understand why Faryal needs to ask for the ‘best hair/nail/lashes’ person in every city every time she goes?? Today it’s updo person in Manchester …. Haven’t you been there 10000 times and don’t your ‘besties’ live there??? The amount of free stuff this girl is always trying to get … so sad
Maybe it’s code for something like she’s offering services or somethin?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think the money is drying up , there Childrens parties don’t seem as extravagant as they used to be

Reactions: 4
Yaz's podcast pulled all stops to ensure Manaza stays Faryal's BFF. Saying behind every successful man is a successful woman n that's Faryal. No credit to Amir's dad or that though she likes to make out they were babies, Amir was a world champion 26 yr old boxer n she was turning 22 less than 2 months after the wedding.

Amir said Faryal buys her designer shoes n bags so isn't after money. Yes it's a man's duty to provide for his wife n pay for everything, but even islam doesn't say it's a man's duty to buy his wife top-end designer shoes n bags worth a few grand!' I'm baffled she was hailed a hero for it.

She said she earns more than a lawyer from doing 4, 5 bridal shoots a yr, all the products she hawks with a filter on so u can never see any improvement, n her makeup range that Amir said he would give her £200,000 to expand, she can afford to splurge on herself.

Reactions: 1
In this snap, lamaisah is crying and fakeyal is laughing at her. What a witch…which mom does that?!
what a kuthi…

btw does she even know how to comb her children’s hair 😒
---
bahahahah did anyone listen to the video she just posted on her story? she and Amir are presenting some award and i swear this witch has no diction skills whatsoever LOL

…complemented by a CHICK wardrobe…”

Amir also looks like a total OAF standing up there. these 2 have ZERO stage presence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Omg I came on to say the exact same thing! I can't believe she pronounced chic as 'chick!'😂😂

She loves making fun of Amir yet she's a dumbo herself, considering she's so into fashion and mixes with those kind of ppl, u would think she would be able to pronounce the word chic🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
what a kuthi…

btw does she even know how to comb her children’s hair 😒
---
bahahahah did anyone listen to the video she just posted on her story? she and Amir are presenting some award and i swear this witch has no diction skills whatsoever LOL

…complemented by a CHICK wardrobe…”

Amir also looks like a total OAF standing up there. these 2 have ZERO stage presence.
View attachment 2139431
Amir's suit looks so ill fitted. The top is too baggy and the pants are too skinny. Doesn't he usually get his custom made?

Reactions: 1
Omg I came on to say the exact same thing! I can't believe she pronounced chic as 'chick!'😂😂

She loves making fun of Amir yet she's a dumbo herself, considering she's so into fashion and mixes with those kind of ppl, u would think she would be able to pronounce the word chic🤣🤣
Haha u guys beat me to it, CHICK 🤣🤣🤣 did anyoje see the video amir posted on his instagram where amir and faryal are taking a pic togetger and the photographer says to amir just a solo one...faryals face...😂

Amir's suit looks so ill fitted. The top is too baggy and the pants are too skinny. Doesn't he usually get his custom made?
agreed…horrible pairing for Amir. He has access to all of these custom suits and chose to wear THAT?! and why does he always wear a crew neck underneath?!

Yaz's podcast pulled all stops to ensure Manaza stays Faryal's BFF. Saying behind every successful man is a successful woman n that's Faryal. No credit to Amir's dad or that though she likes to make out they were babies, Amir was a world champion 26 yr old boxer n she was turning 22 less than 2 months after the wedding.

Amir said Faryal buys her designer shoes n bags so isn't after money. Yes it's a man's duty to provide for his wife n pay for everything, but even islam doesn't say it's a man's duty to buy his wife top-end designer shoes n bags worth a few grand!' I'm baffled she was hailed a hero for it.
Just watched the podcast. I was shocked at all the fakeyal ass licking. Honestly good for her for spending her own money and building her own brand but other than that she’s trash and a terrible mom and wife😂

Here’s the link for the podcast:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.