Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

masterone

Wasn't this the grandma that practically bought her up? I'm assuming she lived in the states, however don't think Faryal ever visited her when she was there nor did her kids as she would definitely have posted it on to sm.

Sad, I reckon her grandmother was extremely embarrassed by how her granddaughter turned out. Maybe voiced an opinion or two (as the older generation do) and Faryal probably couldn't face her. Imagine her rolling up to grandma's in one of her most recent outfits... That would be funny to see.

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
Omg I came on to say the exact same thing! I can't believe she pronounced chic as 'chick!'😂😂

She loves making fun of Amir yet she's a dumbo herself, considering she's so into fashion and mixes with those kind of ppl, u would think she would be able to pronounce the word chic🤣🤣
Haha u guys beat me to it, CHICK 🤣🤣🤣 did anyoje see the video amir posted on his instagram where amir and faryal are taking a pic togetger and the photographer says to amir just a solo one...faryals face...😂

sevcive

The reviews of the show speak for themselves lol. Everyone can see through her fake 'old money' act. She salivates and froths at the mouth everytime Amir's credit card is in her hand. She's as dull as dishwater!
Faryal's the airhead bimbo we need but don't deserve. She's entertaining but not in the way she wants to be.

Sparkle14

Fakeyal has such a good heart that she is showing off her birkin when her grandmother has passed away. Rather than snapping a few pics of your grandmother how you make an effort and go to her funeral. Oh no, let me guess she treated her badly too like everyone else in her life. Poor fakeyal is always the victim! NOT more like she is self centred!!! And can’t be bothered with anyone!!!

HOTGossip

Amir has been let loose, fakeyal at home showing off her fake pair of tits. The shit continues. Here we go round in a circle again! If you so miserable bimbo just leave. That penny appeal guy who Amir hangs out with, is a millionaire and his wife left him even though they had 4 kids together. Maybe it’s because she is a doctor and had something going for herself 😅
Who is the penny appeal guy?

teadropsx

Amir has been scrawny too well looks scrawny in some pictures. Could also have been Nafees though too he’s moved to Dubai too or zahid khan.
It’s so true imagine what amirs kids will be doing he himself comes from such a conservative family they won’t be happy and neither will he. Faryal probably won’t be there either so it’s just the nanny’s. Just hope the kids value the nanny’s and don’t be rude towards them and hopefully the nanny’s are humble and have good morals.
Kids are like sponges they pick up on so much of what they see so it’s really important that both the mother and father are civil and behave in a way they want their kids to behave.
07AC8CD9-E6DF-40F0-9C91-78C7ACCE020E.jpeg

teadropsx

She’s posted a video saying may we all heal from things we don’t talk about so what could it be that she hasn’t yet openly spoke about and tried to stay relevant with

teadropsx

Blow up doll is back with her kids in time for Eid thank god. She probably needed a photographer so jetted back to Dubai