Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honeybee1

I don't get why she has had her nikkah and it's still at home?? She is officially married. I find it so odd when people do the nikkah and then just carry on with life as it was before until the big baraat/walima etc
I was still studying so had my nikkah done and stayed at home! But we went out a lot (and it was halal) and he came over a lot and hung out with my family. I then graduated, had my walima 9 months later and moved out. Best thing I did was to make it halal

Reactions: 8

girlinbrum

VIP Member
The CBD video made me laugh, apparently she was scared to try something natural to help her sleep...
But she's OK with putting chemicals in her face and body.

• Haha

snmp

VIP Member
I don’t believe faryal is this talkative and enthusiastic towards amir unless the camera is rolling… she is disingenuous. Narc! He needs to leave her, she is emotionally abusive and controlling. He begs for her to say goodmorning love you?! Wtf. She’s brainwashed him to believe he can’t do better, hence the cheating. but he can do way better he is talented she is talentless. I used to like her, but the fame has exposed who she really us.

his talent when into decline when she came along. It’s evident. She’s negative bad vibes

So after all the drama, including Amir moaning on the show he's got her a chef, a driver and 2 helpers and she still wants him to do more, telling ppl it's better to stay single then marry the wrong person, he's now put this out & Saint Faryal is playing the persecuted victim again.

How easy to blame everyone else, when they're the ones putting everything up on social media including their marriage woes and unfollowing each other & trashing each other in public and are now calling it banter. It's not like they're being papped or talked about in papers.

They've got the millions, the lifestyle, they could easily live their life peacefully off social media if they wanted to. But they want to show off & get more fame & a reality show, but not the price that comes with it.

View attachment 1876887
She’s so bitter she reads on here 🤣

How crazy she degraded amir to a chauffeur for her wannacw kylie Jenner make up shoot it. Bitch he paid for your whole life let alone your btec make up brand

Why does she always talk over him, read all the comments on his insta. fareyal is detested none of that kardashian sex tape crap washes with a British audience, we see right through fake little social climbers… her… meghan markle list goes on

Last edited:
  • Heart
They've both been very quiet on social media 🤔
Wonder what's cooking. Maybe he got caught cheating again. Since he was left alone to attend one World Cup match while she was still in the UK lol 😆
This marriage is dead. It was dead long time ago. She’s only with him for the money and she’s been rinsing him a lot recently and it’s been her buying watches because they’re high value items and she can sell them for her rainy days. Those patek phillipe watches aren’t cheap and are very hard to get. The market sale value is very high. You’ll be looking at 80-100k when reselling it.
She’s calmed down with her handbags because she knows she won’t be getting big bucks from them, it’s the high end watches w
she knows the marriage is dead and eventually she will walk out when his money is dry: she will get it all and he will be left with nothing and moving back in with his family
I can just see this happening 🤣

she said his family rinsed him and stole a lot of money from him, but what is she doing. She’s rinsing him too, I know she is his wife and has a right but this American chav planned it all and executed it well. She followed him to his photoshoot in America because he posted it on social media. And then got married to him and sidelined all his family/friends/management and then her and her mum got their paws in and took control. Ever since then it’s all history. I know someone who knows amir and they said he hides a lot of his expensive items at his parents house because he doesn’t trust faryal and her mum. His family know he’s fed up of her but he’s stuck.
he wanted to retire a long time ago but she didn’t let him but she knew the money would dry out quick so she made him have a few more fights so they can buy the property in dubai and other high value materialistic items for herself.
she moved to dubai because he was becoming close to his family again and she couldn’t handle the stress. It causes too much stress for her because he listens to them and they try controlling his fights etc and she doesn’t like that, it worries Her. This is from her own friends mouth.
when amir had his last fight in the uk and faryal came running to the uk to be with him during his fight and was stressing in the show and praying. She was going through a very hard time with amir At that point and the only reason she went running to the uk was because she couldn’t bare ak family being around him at all times. She was putting up hardship quotes too at that time. Remember when he didn’t even meet her before he left for the fight 🤣🤣🤣he can’t be bothered with her

Last edited:

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
It's sad that probably her whole existence and putting up with Ameeeers cheating has been for an event like this where she gets to be in the same room as real celebs. I don't get the obsession people have with meeting celebrities because they're just humans like the rest of us but for Faryal this is her biggest dream come true and its quite sad and pathetic. How does her life not feel empty to her? Rather than raising her kids and travelling the world with them and using her platform to do something with her life she chooses to be a useless, careless and classless bum chasing fame and money. How depressing!

You can also see from Amir's latest snaps that Alayna's speech is also quite delayed/limited no doubt due to all the disruption with their education. How old is she? Probably 5 or 6? Doesn't even seem like she can say a full sentence.
Her story on instagram with her talkingto that @foodgod isfunny. She got amir to film and acting like she is oblivious to the fact he is filming but really you know she told him to record the encounter so she can show off shes met him all these celebs 🤣

• Haha

beanssssz

View attachment 1738516
Faryal is promoting another version of herself on her snap!

I think faryal wouldn’t even want to go near anything that sania has come into contact with that why she’s distant from amir too sorry baker sania im sure Amir would eat your cakes now that he’s no longer a boxerrrrr
I want to see the khans dressed as hamburgers for the opening. If they dress up as that I will do my best to make the event a hit. I will vlog it for you all too.
#amirandfaryaltodressupashamburgers

• Haha
  • Heart

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
^ her story seemed so in authentic. Why was it laced with so many unnecessary details? “This is happened to us so many times” and then Amir goes “it’s the second time” - and then she says that supposedly last night a fan took a picture with Amir’s phone and ran off too? I don’t buy that crap. Why would Amir use his own phone for a picture with a fan. Alwayssss the victim

Mrs. HI

I really feel for their children, they have no close family live nearby, parents constantly jetting off doing irrelevant things. They are missing out on all the moments most parents cherish. Those early years are so special, seeing them develop their own personalities, the laughs, cuddles, the tantrums, the achievements, reaching milestones. These guys are detached on another level!! :rolleyes:

chinesewhisperss

Chatty Member
Episode 2- it’s disgusting the way that Faryal is sharing her marital issues with Lamaisah. It felt like she emotionally dumps on to Lamaisah and creates friction between her and Amir. Really don’t want to like Amir but he comes across so much better than she does. He’s thick as shhhhhht and cringe but he doesn’t seem malicious, manipulative and calculating.

truth33

Yeah :(

Alayna said “You never come in to pick me up all the time” and after Amir said he’s going to come all the time she said “Yeah but my friends moms come to pick them up and not me”

I feel so bad for her and the other two kids. Fakeyal is so cold hearted. Amir hasn’t been the best parent either but atleast he spends more time with them than she does.
That was truly heartbreaking to watch. Honestly, I hope these 2 especially faryal sees that and reads on here and realises she needs to change asap! I mean, truly how can you not pick up your kids everyday from school when that’s all they want from you?! They have enough money to be able to pick their daily choices - they don’t have to be in and out of work at certain times. They’ve created a life of luxury for themselves but faryal can’t pick up her own children from school - disgraceful and heartbreaking

• Angry

Honeybee1

Yea I get that but she isn't doing any of that so what is the point doing the nikkah so far in advance of the wedding especially with ramadhan around the corner. It is a bit of a pisstake that people prioritise the cultural side of the wedding rather than accepting that after your nikkah you are married, the rest is just for show. Prime example in her case of them prioritising culture over religion
But I don’t understand what the problem is if she wants to move out later on? Lol. It doesn’t go against religion to do that. It’s just a personal choice. Now if they talk/meet up etc it’s completely halal . I think it’s kind of like when a non Muslim couple “date” and then move in together later (except you’ve already committed to one another). Its nice to get to know eachother & likes/dislikes without being in each others space 24/7 … it’s not harming anyone so don’t know why there’s a problem

Sarahh4

New thread name: Amir Khan is a slag and Faryal Makdoom Khan is faker than a chinese designer bag

• Haha

Gossip_Queen74

Why does faryal linger for the pictures longer than amir. It’s amir who is the boxer she’s got nothing that the media would want to know about unless it’s to do with amir. She clearly loves the limelight and that’s why she won’t leave amir. This video that amir posted you can see how faryal is detached from amir and moves away fast. The person filming gets more attention than amir and amir is the reason she’s there in the first place. Ungrateful woman! Do feel sorry for amir everyone seems to just use him but like Atleast his current side piece sania hasn’t spoken up and gained anything from amir publically.View attachment 1742987View attachment 1742987
Don't feel sorry for him one bit. He gets what he deserves. They only use him because he let's them .

I'm just waiting for the day someone speaks out against him in the papers. Those were the days. Oh how I miss them 🤣....it was like a monthly thing at one point. He has really learnt to keep them 🤫