Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chinesewhisperss

Chatty Member
Omg helllla tacky. Wtf are ALL of them wearing? They all look like such desperate wannabes. Btw I had no idea Farhana sounds like a FROG - how the heck is she an “influencer”!?
🤣 I can’t believe out of all the things Faryal could have worn she wore a Balenciaga bag! In the midst of the scandal where people are literally cutting up Balenciaga and cancelling it, she decides to wear it to an influencer event. She really is tone deaf and has no idea about PR. 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10

GurluCray

Why is Faryal deleting most of her negative comments, under her reel.
Talk about taking the piss, she literally has nothing to do with Amir’s family and the one occasion where it’s his sister’s wedding she’s come in, full Christmas tree style- fully decked out.
My question is, did Mariyah and Tabinda wear full bridal lenghas and bridal nose rings at her ( faryals) mehndi? Can u imagine her reaction if they had.
She’s using this shitty line, that in Pakistani culture close family, wear full bridal outfits to family mehndis, where b*tch.
Again, the narcissistic witch has done what she set out to do, which is have everyone talking about her outfit, rather then the actual brides outfit.
She really is obsessed with the Kardashians, cos she did a Kendall Jenner, when Kenny upstaged the bride with her dress.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Honeybee1

Hun, my issue is you need to stop making personal comments and bringing the whole Asian community into it all the time. Too many racists on this thread so yes I will continue to get defensive!

This 'I don't like Faryal but the Asian community is so bad and toxic' bullshit on here needs to stop. Call out ppl who put the comment up all you want, but leave the whole community out!

Its a gossip thread so stick to that rather than disrespecting all the community! Go start a charity or campaign and preach all you want elsewhere, but let's keep racism off this thread.
I am Asian myself are you serious it’s not racism LMAO. People like you who can’t take honest criticism about your own community are the reason things never change. Weird people in this world 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
Unpopular opinion: Amir doesn’t do a damn thing for himself. He definitely marches to Faryal’s drum. Anyone can see they have a very tit for tat relationship that reeks of desperation to portray themselves as something they’re not. if they were truly in love, they would learn to live away from social media (which seems impossible for them) and focus on their family (also something they’re incapable of)

amir is definitely guilty of spending time away from his kids and family, and that’s on him. he’ll eventually regret it one day

Last edited:

mego123

Chatty Member
On her Instagram she's uploaded a pic of the tragedy in Peshawar, apparently her heart is crying for them, doesn't stop her in next post showing off about the Eiffel Tower looking like an alien.
Her "sentimental" sad posts are always followed up by inappropriate posts that show of her lavish life in some way. She's so out of touch with reality she doesn't even know how to react properly with tragedy. The death of her grandmother was followed up by promo posts for her reality show.

• Sick

chinesewhisperss

Chatty Member
I really don't understand these 2 honestly. One moment the guy is posting how it's better to be single etc. Then unfollowing each other. Now putting up a post of them loved up. Something not adding up here.
She massaged his ego privately, blamed the media and public … now they’re back on track. Based on what Amir said in thevfinal
episode, he bankrolled her make up line. She needs him on her side.

Sparkle14

Fakeyal thinks she so smart with this tv show crap. Next she will be getting to write an autobiography! Like every other celebrity out there!!!

Honestly this man could have achieved so much more if he had the right woman beside him!!! He could have opened a chain of restaurants and chained it out to USA, have his own shampoo brand, clothes brand etc but this bimbo a college drop out was to busy focusing on herself and collecting bags and shoes!!!

sevcive

"What must Amir's parents think" well they've not set the best parenting example themselves with Amir and Haroon.
Tbf, Amir's dad must have put the hours in taking them around for boxing, which is the only reason Amir (and Haroon to a lesser extent) had any success in life (he'd have been a cash in hand takeaway bossman or taxi driver otherwise).

This was while grafting to provide the family with a decent life.

Compare that to Amir and Faryal sitting around on their phones and eating junk all day, yet unable to do the basic parenting stuff.

chinesewhisperss

Chatty Member
I’m not a fan of Amir’s family but it’s so refreshing to see Lamaisah doing things with them. They may be a typical Asian family with old school traditions but it’s clear they love Amir’s kids and enjoy spending time with them. Lamaisah is old enough to feed herself but the fact Amir’s mum is taking the time and patience to feed her for whatever reason is cute.

• Heart

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
Don’t these turds feel like crap visiting a toy store without their kids?! Selfish losers. How many times is Amir going to post a plate of grilled meats, a sparkling bottle of champagne, and a hookah? He really can’t help but gloat about the most basic things

• Sad

beanssssz

It’s actually a greasy look for a greasy opening, greasy hair greasy lips greasy burger joint. Disgusting.

• Haha

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
Doesn’t this bimbo feel even slightly stupid having fun at an arcade WITHOUT HER KIDS!? It’s not like that’s an adult activity. She’s just a selfish skank

chillpillz

All the Balenciaga comments Faryal's been getting & this is the comment that bothers her! Lmao! And who calls a girl bro?

How do the likes of Mona Khattan and Farhana Bodi fake fawning over this chav who fights left, right & centre on social media. She only kept her mouth shut with Sheeraz becoz she knew he wouldn't have hesitated to come down to her level & give her a reality check!

And what's up with the hair. Curls, waves are lovely but a frizzy mop? Is she trying to copy MJ's hairstyle as well now.

IMG_20230124_115022.jpg

IMG_20230124_184434.jpg

IMG_20230124_184921.jpg

IMG_20230124_184419.jpg

IMG_20230124_185815.jpg

• Haha

masterone

It's kinda weird that a load of middle aged women were invited to some kid's 18th birthday party, does this kid not have any friends of his own? I mean it'd be weird if it was a bunch of middle aged men too so not being sexist here :LOL:

Is this what they came to the UK for? Amir posting he's missing Dubai, wonder if he actually misses his kids too, I suppose he would be ripped to shreds if he posted that.

chinesewhisperss

Chatty Member
It’s pathetic. It truly is. She fails to understand that without him, she was a nobody. A nobody who lived a middle class lifestyle in a leafy suburb of New York. She wasn’t any more of a ‘New York Socialite’ than the likes of hajraaa that blogger from NYC. The only reason anybody ever entertained her was because of who she married. Looking back to the first few public appearances she had in the u.k like Wimbledon etc - that was never her world. Amir got invited as a sportsman and she was his plus one. In truth, most socialites from the U.S spend their summers travelling, often to Europe for events like Wimbledon, fashion weeks and even the premier league. They holiday in the south of France and ski in European resorts. I have family who aren’t elite in NY but are very well off and even for them, this sort of lifestyle is normal albeit not to the extent socialites do. She’s definitely not a socialite who came from money and the whole pretending to be makes everything a whole lot worse. She would have faired better to have said she couldn’t have dreamt of marrying a man who she not only loves but has given her a lifestyle and opportunities that she could have only dreamt of before. Instead, she wanted to act like she was above him. She has been desperate to prove herself as worthy and it’s turned in to an absolute car crash. She could have achieved so much with her platform but she reeks of desperation and fakery. Amir is no angel but he and his family got himself to where he is and he took her there too yet she degrades him in public and doesn’t acknowledge his role in providing for her. She would do well to humble herself and remember who made her! Her friends are his friends or associates of his. She even admitted trying to manipulate him with the AJ texts. The extent the woman goes to in order to play mind games, have control and mess with Amir’s head has been shown yet somehow she manages to play the victim as a scorned wife who can’t handle her husbands cheating. It’s manipulative. Manipulation makes it difficult to keep friends as you’d likely find their weakness and hold it against them. She doesn’t deserve to be cheated on but anybody with any ounce of self respect would have left his ass the second time he did it. The first, I can understand forgiving as people can change and you might want to give them the benefit of doubt etc etc etc but we are waaaaay down the line now and there’s no excuse for putting up with it other than you’re scared to lose the lifestyle he gives you. She won’t leave, she won’t destroy him because she needs him yet she keeps threatening to with these half exposés in the hope that he will stop doing what he’s doing. He clearly won’t! I’ve said too much for a Monday morning 🤣 I’m done.

Reactions: 8

dm2022

Chatty Member
Yeah saw that. Its not blogger. His name is Hasan. This guy is Majid. She moved on quick. Surprisingly Arifa is not a bridesmaid. Guess she was forced not to be one. Else she would have to make Fakeyal one too
Doubt her not including Arifa has anything to do with Faryal, Faryal is so far away and not involved with the family she probably couldn’t care less.

I think Mariyah and her sister genuinely aren’t close to Arifa either (notice how little Mariyah mentions her or includes her in contrast to the LOV girls in general), which is a shame as Arifa seems lovely.

I always get the feeling the family will side with Amir and Harry against their wives whatever they do, however many times they cheat. Is it any wonder the sister-in-laws aren’t close to them?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8