Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #4 Greedy, Greasy, and oh so Sleazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was fakeyal I would be helping amir out with his charity work since it’s Ramadan. She has all the time in the world to help out.

Reactions: 1
What even is she doing whilst amir is handing out the charity has anyone ever seen fakey hands on doing charity without pounds of makeup on
If fakey didn’t marry amir I get vibez that she would be like looking like sania dressing like she’s trying to hard and heels and the odd fake designer bag in pics long ratty over fried hair ANDDDD she would actually look getter because she wouldn’t have this much filler because currently she is Pakistani Pete burns
These over filled square jaw women that end up looking manly could be a fetish fulfilment for men that are bisexual amir does try it with trans as well so it does tie in

Last edited:
i swear she asks for comment annihilation with these contradictory posts and captions

queue the “shame on you for hating on a successful woman!” or “don’t judge” and “lower your gaze” responses from her idiot followers

btw i’m not Muslim but something seems OFF about glamorizing “suhoor” and “iftaar” into some exclusive parties. wtf? bc i thought the whole point of fasting for the month was to empathize with the less fortunate. Making any part of this spiritual event “exclusive” just seems plain hypocritical.

View attachment 2064664
You're absolutely right about these dumb suhoor/iftar parties. Amazing that a non-Muslim like you can recognize the hypocrisy in these parties and these so called "Muslims" don't see how wrong it is to glamorize a holy month. Half the women in that suhoor party were half naked. The whole point of suhoor is to begin your fast, what kind of fast are they keeping with those clothes on? So ridiculous.
---
These two are on a "staycation" in Abu Dhabi but they can't leave their nannies behind. If both parents are present, what is the need for a nanny to hold the kids' hands for and walk them around? Oh yeah so Faryal can use her phone hands free.

Reactions: 4
It's part of the Emirati culture to meet for iftar and suhoor. People dress up for the smallest thing too, but moreso during ramadan. It the holidays season, and there's nothing wrong with that. In other culture, other people only have fancy gathering for iftar, regardless It's an inherent part of ramadan for most Arab countries.

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen mariyas snap story her husband talks in that and does sound like he’s not British born

---
I seriously do not envy their lives at all. Travelling again to London. Weren't they there like last week? What was the point even moving to dubai. Fakeyal probably just wanted that fake lifestyle that most of the dubai influencers seem to be living.
Such empty lives. No real time spent with family. Always eating out at the same places. Travelling to the same places.. Seeing the same tit on their stories all the time. Empty empty fake lives.

Reactions: 3
Is this a joke??!
lmao i was just about to paste the same thing. WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP. you know damn well Faryal wrote up all that tit and asked them to post it in exchange for an outfit lol. You think you’ve read the most cringe suck-uppy line and then it just gets worse and worse:

“Regardless of any polarizing opinions, we cannot deny the tremendous impact the Khan duo has made, cementing their place as the only Pakistani-Western icons we can proudly claim. Their unwavering presence in the limelight is a testament to their undeniable star power.” yeah God forbid someone who has actually made a valuable contribution to society, such as a doctor, be recognized. “proudly claim” my ass.

“Faryal Khan is more than just a pretty face. She is a successful businesswoman in her own right, having achieved so much in her career. Whether one loves her or loathes her, there is no denying that she is the most significant Pakistani celebrity in the West. Despite her immense success, Faryal remains grounded and possesses a soul as beautiful as she is.” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm surprised this woman hasn't choked on Amir and Faryal's tit the way she has arse kissed them both in the most grovelling thank you of the century. I thought she had received an invite to Buckingham Palace or the White House at first, not to Amir and Faryal's tea party.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it me or is Amir trying too hard by posting soo much on his charities etc. Trying so hard to stay relevant since his popularity is diminishing fast coz of his drug issue haha.

Reactions: 7
He wants everyone to see his charity work as negating the wrong he’s done. Without the Asian community onside he is nothing. The British don’t claim him. The Arabs don’t want him anymore - they used him as a pawn to bring sports over there and now go straight for the bigger guys like Ronaldo, Anthony Joshua, Tyson fury etc etc. If the Asians disown him - he has no fan base left.

Reactions: 7
He’s in Birmingham and no fakey babysitting him at tipu sultan and his Birmingham side piece is there to with her pal whose posted a picture on sm

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.