Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

donkeyfish

so a little story of the time i met family fizz.

i don’t know if you remember recently, mia, georgie and sienna attended a festival for the game ‘match masters’. this was a free event in central london as promo for the app. i lived in london at the time and was out for a walk when i came across the event. i decided to go in with a friend as it was free, and there in front of the stage, was 3/6 of family fizz.

now i’ve been watching the family from the start, and though i know their flaws, i was still pretty star struck. i saw them taking some pictures with some young fans, and it looked AWKWARD. they seemed super quiet and awkward, nothing like they are on camera. no kind of conversation with the fans, they were stood awkwardly nodding as people spoke to them, and just a quick picture to get rid of them. i understand if they’re out and busy, but they were at an event they were promoting!!

i saw them again later on at the stage. it was a very small event with maybe 30 people watching megan mckenna perform. all 3 girls were stood on their phones not engaging with each other, or watching the performance. that was until they posted an insta story where mia would start dancing like she was having the time of her life. it was honestly shocking seeing how staged everything they post is.

the final thing to note was sienna. she was SO excluded by mia and georgie. she was always stood a meter behind whilst the other two were chatting, then got involved just to film them, it was really heart breaking to see. she is so young and to see a CHILD being left all alone was so horrible

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
New thread title? - Why Does Avril LeFizz’s Life Have To Be So “Complicated”?

Feel free to give feedback, I’m just sleep deprived and found that too funny for what it’s worth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Nnrr46

The fact that Darren and Georgie, even let their (only just, but still legally) child go out in public and ask strangers such personal questions says a lot.
The fact Georgie was filming it is fkin odd. Imagine your mum standing there while you ask random men if they have lost their virginity

• Wow
Reactions: 30

vivian426

I feel for Sienna because what does she do all day? She doesn't go to school, doesn't do any schoolwork, doesn't do any extra-curricular activities or clubs and doesn't have any friends (except Jojo who she doesn't see often). She also gets ignored by her family. She must be so terribly lonely and bored. This is so unhealthy for her mental health, social and psychological development.

• Sad
Reactions: 28

Ashlee1904

their new house is SO impractical for their young family. 1 set of stairs is difficult enough for toddlers. why is georgie and darren’s room on the 5th floor whilst the toddlers is on the 2nd. it makes ZERO sense especially if there was an emergency. if georgie or darren had to race down the stairs to save a choking toddler at night, they could easily fall down those steep stairs and hurt themselves. would have been better having G and Ds bedroom on the 2nd or 3rd floor and let almost 18 year old mia (!!!!!) have privacy up to on the 5th floor

Jen

Georgie saying she uses a fertility tracker as a means of contraception, at the same time as saying her periods are irregular. Sounds reliable.

• Haha

LMNOZ

What did she say?
Georgie said she ate gross things when she was pregnant with sienna (because she wasnt vegan at that time) and Mia said to Sienna 'thats probably why you look like you do'.
Thats rich coming from someone who constantly cakes on make up and doesnt go a month without dying their hair. Shes clearly so jealous and such a nasty girl, Sienna's naturally so pretty. I wonder what Darren thinks about her making comments like that about his daughter.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I feel like Mia is just confused as to what she’s doing. She still starts her videos with ‘hey Mia corns’ which quite clearly is for a younger audience as which teenager is gonna wanna be addressed as a Mia corn. However her videos and TikTok’s are not replicating that.… she’s getting older and that’s fine her old content has run it’s course, but she needs to make her mind up what she’s doing. You can’t make ‘adult’ content, while still addressing the viewers as Mia corns 😭.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

yuza

Chatty Member
New thread title? - Why Does Avril LeFizz’s Life Have To Be So “Complicated”?

Feel free to give feedback, I’m just sleep deprived and found that too funny for what it’s worth
This HAS to be the new title!!!! I’m setting myself 🤣🤣🤣🤣 or “Hey hey Avril LeFizz who could be your boyfriend?”

Okay I originally came back here to say how sad it is that Koa and Karma have no idea what Disney is. Most 3 & 4 year olds loves revolve around Disney, my heart breaks for them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Smellycat

Can you imagine if they ever have to fill out a form that has ur last address on as you have to put each one you lived at over a certain year period want to say 5 years but it might be more

• Haha
Reactions: 25

vivian426

It sickens me how Georgie and Darren are actively DENYING their children their right to education:sick::oops: How could you be so ignorant and deluded when there are girls in Afghanistan and other countries who are crying for the opportunity to go to school. Being educated is so so much more than just a way to make money.

The royal family, the kardashians, the beckhams etc all send their children to school even though they have more than enough money to comfortably live their whole lives. It's not about money. How Georgie and Darren think they are above education is beyond belief.

Reactions: 25

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
Mia’s immaturity was highlighted again in Family Freedoms vlog. Bob said she was told off by the instructor at Go Ape twice for pushing Sienna on the zip line. She is almost 18 years old and acting like an absolute child. I’m all for having fun but everyone said she took it too far. I bet she couldn’t handle the fact that it was a day all about Sienna and she was desperate for some attention

Reactions: 24

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
they don’t even watch tv so how will they even know all the characters 🙄 couldn’t of been gifted to a less deserving family
And Georgie even said she hates Disney at the beginning of the video!!!! Such a waste of a trip! So many families could only dream of a family holiday to Disney 😢

• Sad

Nnrr46

When Sienna got WH Smith and Mia goes 'boring, im glad i didnt get his one'. Why is she so horrible? I personally love a WH Smith haha

selestia

Has anyone else watched Mia’s new video? I absolutely could not stand how she talked or acted in it. Talking down on reduced food like is disgusting when it’s something only some people can afford..

Reactions: 23

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for Sienna. She gives off real Matilda vibes in that she just doesn’t fit in with her family at all. She would be so much happier going to school, making friends, doing anything but shopping for designer clothes.

Mia is starting to annoy me more and more every video. She behaves like you used to when you were a kid and your parents friends came over - showing off & trying to act like the grown ups even though you lack the maturity - except she’s almost 18 not 10.

Reactions: 23

elle_33

Does anyone else remember back when they weren't materialistic at all? That Xmas when Sienna got a book, and Mia got a nail set, and that was literally it. They shared a chocolate advent calender and would get to open a door each every other day.
And another Xmas (or was it the same one?) where Sienna had a stocking from Santa full of little gifts, and Mia only had one thing in hers bc she was getting older? I thought that last thing was really harsh but the way those girls were raised (overall) back then seems much healthier than now. Is it money that has changed G&D's parenting so much?

Reactions: 22

FrankieP

In the back to school video they reiterated that Mia is artistic and likes art, yet when they did the video where the car gps decided where they ate, they drove past the world famous Tate Britain art gallery and Mia said she had no idea what the Tate Britain was. London is full of great galleries and museums (many of which (including both Tate galleries) are free to enter), that might help the children learn new things.

• Haha
  • Sad

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
I’m not surprised to hear about peoples experiences with meeting family fizz. They’ve always appeared awkward when interacting with members of the public, especially Georgie. She is so awkward that it makes me uncomfortable.
It’s really sad to see Sienna getting left out too but again, not surprising. Georgie doesn’t seem very maternal towards Sienna at all. She spends all her time focusing on “the babies” or trying to be best friends with Mia. My heart breaks with Sienna because she is genuinely the sweetest little soul and I wish I could scoop her up and give her the attention she deserves 😔