Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘can I just say something … this house is going to be a work in progress, so how you see it now is gonna be completely different … depending on how long it takes to transform and give this house a makeover’ (camera cuts to images of their already beautiful house)

This was the first thing Georgie said in the house tour video. Idk if I’m reaching with this, but the way she said they were going to give the home a ‘makeover’ kind of implies they think the house is bad/ugly? And the need to immediately assure the viewers that basically, dont worry, the house is going to be sooo much fancier, haha we’d never live in a house long-term looking like this! ( not a direct quote from them). Which is very out of touch because most people could only dream of owning a home like this.
Haha. Their idea of a 'make over' is a couple of cushions on a bed and a new rug on the floor. I doubt they would ever be able to make the place their own (paint, decorate etc.) But maybe they will prove us wrong 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s crazy to me that they are going to put so much money into buying furniture and decorating the house just for them to inevitably up and leave in a few months

Reactions: 22
‘can I just say something … this house is going to be a work in progress, so how you see it now is gonna be completely different … depending on how long it takes to transform and give this house a makeover’ (camera cuts to images of their already beautiful house)

This was the first thing Georgie said in the house tour video. Idk if I’m reaching with this, but the way she said they were going to give the home a ‘makeover’ kind of implies they think the house is bad/ugly? And the need to immediately assure the viewers that basically, dont worry, the house is going to be sooo much fancier, haha we’d never live in a house long-term looking like this! ( not a direct quote from them). Which is very out of touch because most people could only dream of owning a home like this.
to be honest i took this more as just them decorating it as it is unfurnished.

although this in itself shocked me. are they permenantly in england now? buying beds for all the rooms, sofas for the living room and everything else that comes with filling that HUGE house will be a massive expense. so what happens when they decide to up and move again? they’re not going to ship everything abroad, remember they’re minimalists!

i do also get weird vibes from the house. how is this now the dream house? a skinny super tall house, a kitchen that only has windows in the roof, bedroom doors that georgie couldn’t even pull out the wall? in my opinion the costa rica house fit their vibe so much better, i think they’ve just got caught up in the london life, they have changed so much.

Reactions: 4
so a little story of the time i met family fizz.

i don’t know if you remember recently, mia, georgie and sienna attended a festival for the game ‘match masters’. this was a free event in central london as promo for the app. i lived in london at the time and was out for a walk when i came across the event. i decided to go in with a friend as it was free, and there in front of the stage, was 3/6 of family fizz.

now i’ve been watching the family from the start, and though i know their flaws, i was still pretty star struck. i saw them taking some pictures with some young fans, and it looked AWKWARD. they seemed super quiet and awkward, nothing like they are on camera. no kind of conversation with the fans, they were stood awkwardly nodding as people spoke to them, and just a quick picture to get rid of them. i understand if they’re out and busy, but they were at an event they were promoting!!

i saw them again later on at the stage. it was a very small event with maybe 30 people watching megan mckenna perform. all 3 girls were stood on their phones not engaging with each other, or watching the performance. that was until they posted an insta story where mia would start dancing like she was having the time of her life. it was honestly shocking seeing how staged everything they post is.

the final thing to note was sienna. she was SO excluded by mia and georgie. she was always stood a meter behind whilst the other two were chatting, then got involved just to film them, it was really heart breaking to see. she is so young and to see a CHILD being left all alone was so horrible

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
their new house is SO impractical for their young family. 1 set of stairs is difficult enough for toddlers. why is georgie and darren’s room on the 5th floor whilst the toddlers is on the 2nd. it makes ZERO sense especially if there was an emergency. if georgie or darren had to race down the stairs to save a choking toddler at night, they could easily fall down those steep stairs and hurt themselves. would have been better having G and Ds bedroom on the 2nd or 3rd floor and let almost 18 year old mia (!!!!!) have privacy up to on the 5th floor

Reactions: 28

i don’t know if you remember recently, mia, georgie and sienna attended a festival for the game ‘match masters’. this was a free event in central london as promo for the app. i lived in london at the time and was out for a walk when i came across the event. i decided to go in with a friend as it was free, and there in front of the stage, was 3/6 of family fizz.

now i’ve been watching the family from the start, and though i know their flaws, i was still pretty star struck. i saw them taking some pictures with some young fans, and it looked AWKWARD. they seemed super quiet and awkward, nothing like they are on camera. no kind of conversation with the fans, they were stood awkwardly nodding as people spoke to them, and just a quick picture to get rid of them. i understand if they’re out and busy, but they were at an event they were promoting!!

i saw them again later on at the stage. it was a very small event with maybe 30 people watching megan mckenna perform. all 3 girls were stood on their phones not engaging with each other, or watching the performance. that was until they posted an insta story where mia would start dancing like she was having the time of her life. it was honestly shocking seeing how staged everything they post is.

the final thing to note was sienna. she was SO excluded by mia and georgie. she was always stood a meter behind whilst the other two were chatting, then got involved just to film them, it was really heart breaking to see. she is so young and to see a CHILD being left all alone was so horrible

tbh they spend 95% of their time vlogging or filming. the kids havent been in school for years. of course they are gonna struggle interacting in person with people and be real.

is a real shame they keep excluding sienna. she is the one loosing out the most with their current lifestyle. I really hope she is able to break away from them as she gets older. although it will be very hard, as she has grown up super isolated in a bubble and is really lacking in any life or education skills.
in some ways, mia is showcasing what sienna will be doing in a few years.

their new house is SO impractical for their young family. 1 set of stairs is difficult enough for toddlers. why is georgie and darren’s room on the 5th floor whilst the toddlers is on the 2nd. it makes ZERO sense especially if there was an emergency. if georgie or darren had to race down the stairs to save a choking toddler at night, they could easily fall down those steep stairs and hurt themselves. would have been better having G and Ds bedroom on the 2nd or 3rd floor and let almost 18 year old mia (!!!!!) have privacy up to on the 5th floor

tbh this family has never displayed anything remotely close to common sense.

impracticalness is their passion lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I love the new place but mostly I just feel a big old twang of jealousy 😅
Imagine being siennas age and literally having your own bathroom
I completely get what you mean especially the way they’ve earned the money to afford to live there is cause the kids have made them the money so it’s not like Georgie and Darren worked hard for this lifestyle and then you see people who work normal jobs long hours and will never get what they deserve.
Thing is though I’d rather be Siennas age but have an education and friends then to be Siennas age and all I have is money and a bathroom to myself cause I can tell she’s lonely a lot of the time from things that have even said in videos of her being bored and not leaving Mia alone so even though it looks like this family have it all there’s actually so much they don’t have. It would be great to know what it’s like to have financial freedom like they do not having to worry about money that much but I wouldn’t want to make that money the way they have.
Also Georgie and Mia act like friends rather than mother and daughter and it’s like Georgie is trying to act cool and younger than she is rather than acting like a mother so it’s clear that Mia and Georgie have a closer relationship and bond acting like best friends with no room for Sienna to be included it’s sad whereas poor Sienna is left out cause for some reason her and Georgie have never seemed close and Georgie’s favouritism for Mia is obvious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

I can totally back you up on this. My niece is a YouTube fan, she goes to all the events to meet them at meet and greets. She met Family Fizz at an event when Karma was a newborn. She said she queued for an hour to meet them and they were just silent. My niece is very outgoing and will make conversation with everyone and anyone (from her stories she tells me, most YouTubers love a conversation and always appreciate her talking to them rather than just shoving a camera in their face for a selfie). She congratulated them on the birth of Karma and said hello and asked them all how they were doing after standing for so long meeting everybody & even asked if they wanted water. All she got in response was a smile and Darren or Georgie (I can’t remember which) asking to pose for a photo. Sienna handed her a wristband that was merchandise at the time and gave her as huge smile back. My niece put it down to them having met loads of people and being tired with newborn Karma at an event, but reading that you had a similar experience watching from afar, I am starting to think that’s just who they are as people.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I won't lie their new house is genuinely beautiful, and I'm happy for them, they worked hard for it, but I don't understand why they do this??? Why do they tell us they have 'huge plans' to decorate their 'dream house' when we know they're just gonna dump it and move soon, wasting so much money, not to mention all those stairs and they have toddlers? I hope they install safety gates for Koa, I cant even imagine how many accidents would happen with those stairs, how long do you guys think they're staying at this house for? 5 months?

Reactions: 8
I’m not surprised to hear about peoples experiences with meeting family fizz. They’ve always appeared awkward when interacting with members of the public, especially Georgie. She is so awkward that it makes me uncomfortable.
It’s really sad to see Sienna getting left out too but again, not surprising. Georgie doesn’t seem very maternal towards Sienna at all. She spends all her time focusing on “the babies” or trying to be best friends with Mia. My heart breaks with Sienna because she is genuinely the sweetest little soul and I wish I could scoop her up and give her the attention she deserves 😔

Reactions: 22
Can you imagine if they ever have to fill out a form that has ur last address on as you have to put each one you lived at over a certain year period want to say 5 years but it might be more

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Something that surprises me about this family is that they seem to have no interest in growing their own food. Considering they usually eat really clean, whole foods vegan meals, I find it odd that they don’t seem to have an interest in growing their own food. Obviously, they would have to settle down somewhere permanently for this to happen. I feel like Sienna would love to garden & grow her own food, plus it‘s something Karma & Koa could enjoy helping with as well. I also feel people would enjoy seeing any videos they could make as their garden grew, & produced food for them to eat.

Reactions: 12
This doesn't fit the conversation right now, but is it mandatory to have an education in the UK? I thought that every child has to go to school/have home school? Poor Sienna probably doesn't even know the basics... they really set their kids up for failure

Reactions: 1
This doesn't fit the conversation right now, but is it mandatory to have an education in the UK? I thought that every child has to go to school/have home school? Poor Sienna probably doesn't even know the basics... they really set their kids up for failure
not mandatory to go to school setting. But it is mandatory to be within some form of education until 18. My sister went to school until age 11 when due to adhd autism and dyslexia she struggled so much and was bullied. My mum took her out of school and homeschooled her but she had to inform the local council and has yearly calls for 3 years where she had to show and provide what education she was doing. Eg proof of her tutoring course my mum paid for. After 3 years they were happy with my mum giving her a proper education at home and stopped calling her. I’m sure in their case the council is onto them and asking what they’re doing but they’re probably avoiding it or wouldn’t surprise me if they lied and said they’re doing x course etc but just not do it

Reactions: 10
Is a shame that they (the local council) dont keep an eye on that they are learning. it seems they check wht theyre learning but not checking how much they have learnt if that makes sense. i know learning can be quite subjective. but their basic knowledge and skills that every person needs.

Reactions: 9
I’m not surprised to hear about peoples experiences with meeting family fizz. They’ve always appeared awkward when interacting with members of the public, especially Georgie. She is so awkward that it makes me uncomfortable.
It’s really sad to see Sienna getting left out too but again, not surprising. Georgie doesn’t seem very maternal towards Sienna at all. She spends all her time focusing on “the babies” or trying to be best friends with Mia. My heart breaks with Sienna because she is genuinely the sweetest little soul and I wish I could scoop her up and give her the attention she deserves 😔
I always think they come across as awkward any time we see them order something, its a total change of voice in to this quite tone, which is something my 8 year old does when shes feeling shy round people.
Even Mia did it in her driving video when the instructer rang.

How were they able to film the lesson btw. I missed out on the chat aftet the vlog.

Reactions: 8
I feel for Sienna because what does she do all day? She doesn't go to school, doesn't do any schoolwork, doesn't do any extra-curricular activities or clubs and doesn't have any friends (except Jojo who she doesn't see often). She also gets ignored by her family. She must be so terribly lonely and bored. This is so unhealthy for her mental health, social and psychological development.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I feel for Sienna because what does she do all day? She doesn't go to school, doesn't do any schoolwork, doesn't do any extra-curricular activities or clubs and doesn't have any friends (except Jojo who she doesn't see often). She also gets ignored by her family. She must be so terribly lonely and bored. This is so unhealthy for her mental health, social and psychological development.

100%
i know there's always worse cases of neglect and she could end up in a worse situation. but sometimes i wish sienna would end up with people who actually send her to school and pay healthy amount of attention towards. and give her a normal upbringing.

bored kids end up getting into trouble when theyre older as they get caught up with the wrong crowd dopamine hunting. i hope sienna doesnt but could happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.