Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their new vid šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø just under 2 minutes in and karma being way too loud. There's people sitting right infront of them. Shes 4 she should know by now how to be quiet on public transport......oh wait, being in that family thats all she knows is to scream and be loud just to be heard

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I noticed today Koaā€™s speech is coming along really well. He is clearer than Karma at times who is twice his age.
Georgie being her usual childish self , she was going on about people hating it when the kids are on public transport, is she on drugs ?! Probably šŸ˜† ā€¦. Sheā€™s worse than any of her kids !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why are they acting like animals in the hotel? Its pricey to stay thier as it is!

Reactions: 7
Clearly gifted, a suite in the new marvel hotel full of free Disney merch. They have no interest in Disney, why are they there? Also, weird reaction to Koas cot

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Clearly gifted, a suite in the new marvel hotel full of free Disney merch. They have no interest in Disney, why are they there? Also, weird reaction to Koas cot
they donā€™t even watch tv so how will they even know all the characters šŸ™„ couldnā€™t of been gifted to a less deserving family

Reactions: 9
they donā€™t even watch tv so how will they even know all the characters šŸ™„ couldnā€™t of been gifted to a less deserving family
And Georgie even said she hates Disney at the beginning of the video!!!! Such a waste of a trip! So many families could only dream of a family holiday to Disney šŸ˜¢

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Just think it's hilarious that they're going to disney. No way does Darren let the kids watch TV or films. They've definitely never seen anything properly. The kids are just gonna enjoy the noise and the characters with no clue what they actually are.
No way they've paid for this. Would be very surprised. Don't see it being somewhere they would go out of their way to pay for.

Reactions: 14
Fr if they donā€™t let their kids watch TV how will they know or have any interest in Disney. Darren is so miserable and controlling asf. They defo got it gifted and paid to promote it.

Reactions: 8
Just catching up with the thread. Kinda dreading when Mia turns 18 she could go wild. She can now buy alcohol which I'm sure she's curious about, even tho she claims she's not for the act for her parents. And she can go into clubs which can definitely go very very wrong very very quickly. Clubs and naive people don't mix. There's adults in this world that will easily take advantage of her in one way or another. She could easily fall into the wrong crowd, especially af her age in Central London. Shes too curious for her mental age. And I hope G&D are sensible with her money she could easily lose it all to dodgy people.

Reactions: 14
2550B4FD-D293-4C24-93AB-73414D37BC17.png
Why the random tie again Mia? Itā€™s not quickly itā€™s not fun and not a good outfit. I get fashion can be different from person to person but come on.. Really?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1734658Why the random tie again Mia? Itā€™s not quickly itā€™s not fun and not a good outfit. I get fashion can be different from person to person but come on.. Really?
The irony is, if she actually went to school sheā€™d be so fed up with ties they wouldnā€™t be ā€œfashionā€ (I use that word very lightly when it comes to Mia šŸ˜‚)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Donā€™t know how to link TT on here not omg mias new one. You can practically see her and her friends backsides!! My parents wouldnā€™t ever let me leave the house dressed like that

Reactions: 3
Donā€™t know how to link TT on here not omg mias new one. You can practically see her and her friends backsides!! My parents wouldnā€™t ever let me leave the house dressed like that
When you try and do the link it gets blocked for "people not knowing where it leads" or something along those lines. I think you have to download it and then upload it here.

But yes, her dress/skirt was very short but then she has ribbons tied onto her pony tails! It's like she wanted to be seen as a grown up who can wear what she wants but then was also wants to make herself look like a child with the ribbons. No one I know over the age of maybe 11 wears ribbons in their hair!
More content for the creeps to perve over I guess šŸ™„

Reactions: 8
Fr if they donā€™t let their kids watch TV how will they know or have any interest in Disney. Darren is so miserable and controlling asf. They defo got it gifted and paid to promote it.
Wouldnā€™t they have to say it was gifted though? In another video he shows himself booking it online so I donā€™t think it was gifted because you definitely have to say it. Theyā€™ve been gifted other things from brands and they do say it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.