Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever is looking through their comments is still deleting them 🙄 If you can't hand criticism don't post stuff on the internet!
People are making valid points but instead of taking it on board they just pretend it doesn't exist like always. If people were being rude or nasty I'd understand but they were mostly just trying to educate

Reactions: 13
Do they even visit family? Like go to family gatherings, weddings or get together for Christmas or any other holidays. They seem to do everything on their own, aren’t they bored of each other. Also didn’t they get married alone and just have a photo shoot. Their lives must be so boring.

Reactions: 8
What do they provide, apart from 'positive messaging' it's all just content trends, it's not even informative about their vegan diet anymore like their old videos where they'd do a food shop and show you what you could get for a certain amount and items you may not have realised was vegan. Their channel is pretty much now the epitome of brain rot, there's no educational value, there's no information, there's no exploration it's trend hopping family channel copy cat content it's littreally just 'entertainment'. The pure irony is that everything they've spoke against is what they've become but I suppose that's what greed does to you.

Reactions: 14
Did anyone watch the vlog from 2 days ago where georgie asked those boys if they had a gf, and mia pipes up "ive invited losds of boys to my birthday" please dont tell me she (and d&g allowing) random boys in their house (if its going to be in the house) whilst an 11, 4 and 2 yr old will be around. Sorry but thats a safe guarding issue. None of those 3 know these boys well enough to invite them into their home. And no way will they go if no alcohol is involved. Im sorry but thats all a disaster waiting to happen

Why’s he wearing a beanie 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Chris Ingham 2.0 🤣

They’ve changed the video title! I still don’t understand why they deleted all comments about it rather than saying “thank you for letting us know, we will change it”. It just made it look like they didn’t care (I’m still not convinced they do).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Chris Ingham 2.0 🤣

They’ve changed the video title! I still don’t understand why they deleted all comments about it rather than saying “thank you for letting us know, we will change it”. It just made it look like they didn’t care (I’m still not convinced they do).
Lol theyve changed the title but still say ridiculously offensive things and use the same terms throughout the video. They need to get onboard and realise when they do things wrong or else they will be getting cancelled very quickly.

Reactions: 6
After seeing that they deleted comments I do think I was wrong saying I didn’t see an issue with the video, when I heard Darren say “we’re going to be deaf blind and mute” that did sound offensive. I saw the comment from their fan too she wasn’t being rude at all but the comment was still deleted. Georgie seemed so angry at the girls in the video too, why was she getting so worked up about a challenge it was weird

Reactions: 9
Their insta story of the photoshoot with Mia right in the middle, the two youngest on Georgie and Darrens laps and then Sienna just pushed to the side 😔
Getting Ingham vibes from Darren's beanie too

edit - Just seen someone beat me to it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haven’t posted in a while but just wanted to say, as someone who is blind, I didn’t actually find their recent video that bad IMO. Most blind people have some vision which is a common misconception. Also i liked the comment about how Mia was left out a lot as I do feel left out often for example when my friends are showing something funny on their phone and I can’t see what it is and they’re all laughing so I have to just laugh along with them even though I have no idea why. It can be very isolating especially for someone registered blind who has some sight as people often forget you’re blind.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Disgusting constantly going about in public making laughing stocks of themselves. It’s super bleeping embarrassing. Darren pretending to be a baby 🤢🤢🤢. The poor shop workers just trying to make a bleeping living and have to deal with these cunts. Also why are they say with a random old woman and bloke in McDonald’s? Stop bleeping filming everyone… it’s rly rly strange and not everyone wants their kids pimped out online like you do🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Disgusting constantly going about in public making laughing stocks of themselves. It’s super bleeping embarrassing. Darren pretending to be a baby 🤢🤢🤢. The poor shop workers just trying to make a bleeping living and have to deal with these cunts. Also why are they say with a random old woman and bloke in McDonald’s? Stop bleeping filming everyone… it’s rly rly strange and not everyone wants their kids pimped out online like you do🤬
I think this is what annoys me about them, do what you want in your own home but when your actions are affecting others its just not ok. People in mcdonalds just trying to eat and they have to deal with them screaming and shouting, thinking their hilarious when its just embarrasing and so annoying. The staff should of told them to leave. They also need to stop zooming in on random people who are just walking in the street or that 70 year old woman in mcdonalds im sure she didnt give consent to be filmed, its not ok. And wasting the staff in Victoria Secret and McDonalds time isnt ok, its not funny its just rude, id of refused to serve them. I cant believe they can justify that these stupid challenges are more educational for mia and sienna than them being in school, dressing as a toddler for the day? Eating food in your colour only? Theyll grow up to do great things im sure 🙄

Reactions: 17
I skipped trough most of the new video they posted to see what you guys were on about and oh my gosh, what was the meaning of that even. I used to work in service as a cashier and if they came in and acted like that it would be hell for me, hell even my manager would have thrown them out for acting like that and filming the employees and other people. How can they even act like that in public and think it’s okay to be disruptive in public, so they not have common sense? Why can’t they just be like how they used to, vlog their day and be chill like back in 2016-17. I get it that people change trough out the years but this is absolutely ridiculous. Their videos are getting worse and worse with each idea and each upload..

Also a note, it’s sad to see parents act like this and encouraging their kids to act like this in public and have no respect for others when they are out and about, as seen in their other videos. Another thing is that im afraid Mia will still continue to do all these kinds If videos even after she becomes an adult and maybe even in her 20s as she doesn’t know anything else..

If my parents told me at 18 to go act like that id be laughing at them. Yes i acted a bit crazy at 18, but nothing like these lot especially mia.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone else watched Mia’s new video? I absolutely could not stand how she talked or acted in it. Talking down on reduced food like is disgusting when it’s something only some people can afford..

Reactions: 23
Broke uni student here. Mias newest video lowkey hurts. Girlie pop ur so privileged and out of touch its ridiculous.

Also is it just me that would cut the hot cross bun in half not squish it? It's also clearly not mould on the bottom of them.

"Challenge" some people have to live like this. And yes thank u for discovering how hard it is to make meals. Some people live like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
mia is almost 18. she should know how to distinguish mould from flour. that was very clearly flour on the hot cross buns. does she even know that flour is the primary ingredient?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.