Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fluffyfluff

By complete coincidence I ended up sitting next to Mia, sienna and a friend they were with at lunch today. And for once, unlike in their vlogs, sienna was being included in conversation by the friend they were with but by the look on Mia’s face, she didn’t like that but wasn’t actually talking over her. There were bits of the convo I picked up on where Mia was being quite rude to sienna who was talking about the video they were planning on filming. Once Mia and her friend were finished eating they rushed sienna to finish her food and hurried her out the door. I felt so sorry for her. I feel that this is kind of reconfirming what has been said on here but also that they do it both on and off camera with the way they treat her.

Also I don’t know if there’s anybody else on here that have seen them in person but both sienna and Mia seem quite small for their ages. I know genetics will probably have something to do with this but also Georgie and Darren have never come across as on the shorter side of height but that might just be me.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

berkeleymoon87

I've always found it strange how Mia has been simultaneously sexualized and infantilized by her own parents for so long on their YouTube channel. It all began with the invasive period and bra shopping videos and progressed to them using pictures of her in bikinis in the thumbnails and making clickbait videos about her "boyfriends" and all she's done with them. By now, we know that it's not just kids watching their content. A lot of creeps lurk on family channels and the parents know it. Darren knew that by using Mia in this they'd get a lot more traffic to their channel. At the same time, they kept her sheltered and hardly allowed her to socialize with people her own age, so she's in a weird childish/immature phase while also trying to navigate her own sexuality. It worries me because this makes her vulnerable to falling into bad habits and toxic relationships.

yuza

Chatty Member
i hate that rather than just changing the title, they delete comments
It’s sneaky. I only noticed because I happened to be refreshing the comments at the same time they were liking them. If you read the comments, it looks like everyone is enjoying but that’s not the case, they’ve just deleted the ones who are upset!

Absolutely disgusted with that video!! Since when was it a ‘challenge’ to act disabled? This is peoples reality. They could’ve made the video doing things normal people would do day to day as if they were blind, deaf etc then say this is peoples reality, we wanted to raise awareness of disabilities so all money from this video will be going to x charity to help those in need. But no. They think it’s funny to mock people with disabilities. With family members who are blind this has really angered me
My son is non-verbal. I only managed to get to Mia saying “at least I’m not mute” and had to turn it off. I don’t think they’re going to get away with this and if they do, they are showing their true colours.

• Angry
  • Sad

Randomer8269

Chatty Member
Sienna really is such a sweet and lovely child. She would really thrive in school around other kids her age.

It’s hilarious how little Sienna’s outfit for Karma was so much better than Mia’s outfit for Sienna, despite Mia having a much higher budget and thinking she’s a fashion icon 😂

• Haha

account70032

VIP Member
Mia is so immature for her age it makes me cringe. Sienna has just turned 11 she’s still a child so would it really hurt Mia to be encouraging and nice to her younger sister instead of putting her down constantly.
Not all the foods Mia picked started with the letter m , a lot of it was just the brands that began with m like mcvities etc so that’s cheating yet when Sienna does the same thing picking some stuff with the brand beginning with s or the flavour of something which began with S written on the food item , Mia is there calling her a cheater and she was being serious too she really didn’t want her younger sister to look better than her or win.
Mia is nearly 18! at her age anyone would have the common sense to know these challenges or games aren’t that big of a deal they’re not important but to someone Sienna or Karmas age they might naturally be more excited to do the challenge so as the older person you would maybe let them win or you would just hype them up even if they don’t win or play properly. Obviously Mia isn’t mature so she acts like a young child.
I loved the part of the video when Karma picked Sienna over Mia as her winner. Karma didn’t even need to think about it she picked Sienna instantly while Mia was there with a genuine face of being pissed off about that haha. Something off about Mia and Siennas relationship but not from Siennas end but from Mia’s I always feel like all these YouTube challenges and having camera time is something Mia really competes for and seeks attention from and she doesn’t like when Sienna gets attention or praise.
Mia has become a spoiled brat more and more as time has gone by and I don’t like her personality. Sometimes she’ll have a nice moment but don’t get me wrong like I’ve said many times before I know she’s only turned out this way because of how she’s been raised by Darren and Georgie and not having a normal teenage life for years she’s been mentally stunted so doesn’t act her age.

account70032

VIP Member
Clickbaiting another guy as her boyfriend who she barely knows.....this is getting too much now. The guy literally had to ask her what is her YouTube channel called so seems like the first time she ever met this guy.

• Angry
  • Sad

newaccount2022

Chatty Member
Mia was barely allowed leave the house and was never without the bizarre and controlling energy of her family up until she made a few friends in Costa Rica and now running all over London… it’s quite obvious she’s high off of all the new human contact and doesn’t know how to control herself or when to stop. The screaming and shrieking is the exact same as a 4 year olds excitement when they get new toys on Xmas morning or when they’re eating loads of sugar at a birthday party.

Her parents made a huge mistake isolating her and basically making her be a 2nd mum to three siblings. Suddenly she’s going to be an adult with a fat bank account, no common sense and no clue about who she can and cannot trust, and no relationship with her biological father and half siblings for no reason other than Darran and Georgia’s strange ideals. It’s all relatively harmless now at 17/18 but as she gets older, moves out, starts partying etc. she’s going to meet sneakier and more manipulative adults who will run rings around her before she’s even realised.

vivian426

I can't wait for these kids to grow up and realise how much their parents have hindered them and brainwashed them. When Mia and Sienna have grown up and their social media popularity has died (which will definitely happen eventually as it happens to all social media stars). Then they will realise that they have no skills or qualifications and will struggle to survive in the real world. They are gonna hate their parents so much and tbh Georgie and Darren deserve the hate they'll receive from their kids. I can't wait for Sienna to spill the tea when she's older about growing up in their cult family.

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
Mia’s video was appalling. There was no purpose at all and the screaming and giggling was too much. Also got such bad vibes from her “friends”. There’s a couple of comments calling her out on it too.
Don’t get me started on the singing on the tube at the end….

account70032

VIP Member
Mia’s immaturity was highlighted again in Family Freedoms vlog. Bob said she was told off by the instructor at Go Ape twice for pushing Sienna on the zip line. She is almost 18 years old and acting like an absolute child. I’m all for having fun but everyone said she took it too far. I bet she couldn’t handle the fact that it was a day all about Sienna and she was desperate for some attention
It’s so embarrassing how immature she is. I can’t believe she is turning 18 this year cause even though she has an older face , her mind is soooo far behind and young for her age. I have to say this every post so nobody tells me I’m hating on her cause I know it’s not her fault she’s turned out like this I know Georgie and Darren are to blame for it for many reasons but I also think she just isn’t a nice person and is a bully and that’s just naturally in her cause of how jealous she gets and how self obsessed she is thinking she’s better than everyone.
I like Bob , there might be certain things about family freedoms view on things I don’t agree with but that aside I think Bob and Katie are lovely people. I love how Bob called Mia out for being told off by the instructor twice and called her out for acting awkward when she’s done something wrong. I agree I’m all for people having fun too but what she did isn’t having fun cause she just was taking her jealousy out on Sienna and I’ve noticed when Mia feels jealous or insecure she will make fun of people or try embarrass them to try get the attention on her thinking she’s funny when she isn’t. Can she go one day without bullying her little sister cause even Sienna looks irritated and uncomfortable by it. In the family freedom vlog around when they first arrive to Go Ape, you can see in the background behind Bob that Mia must of been annoying sienna cause Sienna had to push Mia away from her and it wasn’t in a joking way you could tell she was irritated. I feel sorry for Sienna she’s such a sweet kid and Mia can give her such a hard time.
When Bob was talking about it , Georgie was walking behind him next to Mia and she was just smiling awkwardly and she really should be taking Mia aside and telling her to act her age but Georgie thinks Mia is an Angel so that’ll never happen.
Like you said Mia was desperate for attention as always and she’s going to get a big wake up call one day when she realises not everyone in life will put up with her acting like that. An almost 18 year old and an 11 year old should not be having as many arguments or any arguments unless it’s a typical sister moment here and there over something not that serious and disagreements should not be happening anywhere near as much as Mia and Sienna have. It’s not even Siennas fault it’s Mia who clearly winds Sienna up and bullies her. If they were two sisters who were 11 and 12 years old then yeah you might say they’re both still kids and kids can get on each other’s nerves sometimes but these are two sisters with a big age gap one not even a teen yet and the other almost an adult so these typical sister arguments should barely be happening anymore cause Mia should know better but the fact they still are is cause of how immature Mia is.
I bet when that Go Ape instructor told Mia off she didn’t take the instructor seriously that’s why she did it again and had to be told off again cause she never wants to listen she just wants to do whatever she wants.
The followers , the subscribers and money has got to all of their heads but especially Mia’s.

Reactions: 18
a bit late to the game but the billionaire mornings routine video made me lose some brain cells when darren said he stopped taking vitamins because pharma comapnies were putting AI in them to manipulate humans or soemthing along those lines. I Know there is a great about the use and benefits of vitamins. but it is compeltely untrue and absurb to think there is ai in them. he is such a gulliable creature believing in these conspiracies. at the end he said knowledge not college. which also makes me die slighlty inside. honesetly i am concerned about the kids being around him, he is so anti-education and pro conspiracy. theyre not gonna get anywhere in life if he traps them a cycle of non education conspiracies fuel life.

• Haha
  • Heart

yuza

Chatty Member
so a little story of the time i met family fizz.

i don’t know if you remember recently, mia, georgie and sienna attended a festival for the game ‘match masters’. this was a free event in central london as promo for the app. i lived in london at the time and was out for a walk when i came across the event. i decided to go in with a friend as it was free, and there in front of the stage, was 3/6 of family fizz.

now i’ve been watching the family from the start, and though i know their flaws, i was still pretty star struck. i saw them taking some pictures with some young fans, and it looked AWKWARD. they seemed super quiet and awkward, nothing like they are on camera. no kind of conversation with the fans, they were stood awkwardly nodding as people spoke to them, and just a quick picture to get rid of them. i understand if they’re out and busy, but they were at an event they were promoting!!

i saw them again later on at the stage. it was a very small event with maybe 30 people watching megan mckenna perform. all 3 girls were stood on their phones not engaging with each other, or watching the performance. that was until they posted an insta story where mia would start dancing like she was having the time of her life. it was honestly shocking seeing how staged everything they post is.

the final thing to note was sienna. she was SO excluded by mia and georgie. she was always stood a meter behind whilst the other two were chatting, then got involved just to film them, it was really heart breaking to see. she is so young and to see a CHILD being left all alone was so horrible
I can totally back you up on this. My niece is a YouTube fan, she goes to all the events to meet them at meet and greets. She met Family Fizz at an event when Karma was a newborn. She said she queued for an hour to meet them and they were just silent. My niece is very outgoing and will make conversation with everyone and anyone (from her stories she tells me, most YouTubers love a conversation and always appreciate her talking to them rather than just shoving a camera in their face for a selfie). She congratulated them on the birth of Karma and said hello and asked them all how they were doing after standing for so long meeting everybody & even asked if they wanted water. All she got in response was a smile and Darren or Georgie (I can’t remember which) asking to pose for a photo. Sienna handed her a wristband that was merchandise at the time and gave her as huge smile back. My niece put it down to them having met loads of people and being tired with newborn Karma at an event, but reading that you had a similar experience watching from afar, I am starting to think that’s just who they are as people.

• Wow
  • Sad

LMNOZ

Mia actually said in her latest video 'im going to Oxford St to meet my friend. Im really excited. Ive never met her before'. Lol what? How is she your friend if youve never met? She seems to be with different 'friends' in every video. She must just message random people on social media and ask to meet, they probably see how many followers she has and agree to it. Its so dangerous. Those boys in her latest vid gave such a bad vibe and she doesnt seem street smart at all. I know shes technically an adult now but youd still think Georgie or Darren would be concerned and speak to her. Its just weird her meeting with random guys she doesnt know

Also i think its faor to say Mia clearly doesnt have a boyfriend. No guy would be happy woth their girlfriend constantly hinting in every video that another boy is her boyfriend. She clearly fancied the weirdo in her recent vid, giggling everytime he opened his mouth and he showed no interest. He even said he doesnt do girlfriends!?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ashlee1904

mia is almost 18. she should know how to distinguish mould from flour. that was very clearly flour on the hot cross buns. does she even know that flour is the primary ingredient?

janelp24

Its so sad they’ve taken the kids to disney land and mias the only one whos ever been allowed to watch disney. Its crazy they call tv and films ‘brain rot’ yet their youtube videos are a lot more brain rot than a disney film. They get so many facts wrong or ask the most ridiculous and basic questions in their youtube videos. Ive noticed recently its so obvious mia and siennas education is lacking. And yet they think their youtube videos are somehow above professionally made content. It also makes me so mad as a person working within the film and television industry that they act as if its a completely useless industry when they’re working within the same industry

stargirl23

VIP Member
Best before dates are usually just a guideline and they’re fine a few days past it. I’ve had bread 2 days out of date before because it looked fine. It doesn’t go mouldy the minute it turns midnight on the date 🤦🏻‍♀️