Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how she’ll cope when she moves out. She has no life skills and has been so sheltered by her parents. She also doesn’t have any real friends so I can imagine she’ll be very lonely. I really cannot believe she is turning 18 soon, she really hasn’t grown up since she as 15.
I’d be worried about her getting herself into dangerous situations since she really doesn’t understand how unsafe the world can be for young women
She told her followers that she was in camden market and said to meet her at 2pm. Anyone could have gone there with ill intentions, not forgetting other kids going to meet her could have been in trouble too

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t know how she’ll cope when she moves out. She has no life skills and has been so sheltered by her parents. She also doesn’t have any real friends so I can imagine she’ll be very lonely. I really cannot believe she is turning 18 soon, she really hasn’t grown up since she as 15.
I’d be worried about her getting herself into dangerous situations since she really doesn’t understand how unsafe the world can be for young women

imagine a 1st year uni student moving out of home into student dorms and following the crowd to bar where drinks are cheap. but like x1000. since she was is so sheltered and has no life sense or skills

she will end up like kate elisabeth but worse. i genuinely worry about kate and how much she drinks. cause it seems like its all her friends do and she doesnt have anything else to do with her life anymore since finishing school.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think Mia will move out immediately when she turns 18 anyway. There’s nothing wrong with this as most young adults still live with their parents, but usually that’s for financial reasons. With Mia it’ll be brushed off as her needing time to mature before moving out when really D&G just want her to stay so she can still be in their videos. Although that’s probably the lesser of two evils as she really has no life experience.

She wants to go travelling on her own or with friends but would she even be able to make travel arrangements by herself? As far as I’m aware, all of their trips are organised by D&G and I doubt she’s ever asked to sit with them whilst making arrangements to see what you need to do.

She’s also seems quite frivolous with money and has got used to buying things and just throwing them away when they move. Would she be able to budget to make sure she doesn’t blow her savings? A lot of this is her parents’ fault but it is hard to feel sorry for Mia when she acts like she’s better than everyone, especially her little sister. If only they’d kept her in some form of proper education and let her make real friends, she’d probably be a well rounded girl who’s ready to become an adult and gain independence.

Reactions: 8
wow their content is really just about spending money now. They literally only make videos about spending money not anything else
Don't quote me on this but am pretty sure theres this loop hole that family vloggers can write off any money they spend on videos buying shoes, an apple from a shop, or even a big clothes shop, probably buying big things like cars for example. As its been filmed its classed as a business expence.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Don't quote me on this but am pretty sure theres this loop hole that family vloggers can write off any money they spend on videos buying shoes, an apple from a shop, or even a big clothes shop, probably buying big things like cars for example. As its been filmed its classed as a business expence.
yeah this is true. They’ll pay very little tax as they can claim everything as an expense

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
In the back to school video they reiterated that Mia is artistic and likes art, yet when they did the video where the car gps decided where they ate, they drove past the world famous Tate Britain art gallery and Mia said she had no idea what the Tate Britain was. London is full of great galleries and museums (many of which (including both Tate galleries) are free to enter), that might help the children learn new things.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
In the last video, Sienna really seemed to be excited about the back to school stuff and looked like she genuinely wanted to learn. I really hope that she does manage to get some education this year, she seems like she really wants it. I think it was good of Georgie to give her that extra time but I'm not really for these 'challenges' as if she didn't get everything in those 2 minutes would she have missed out? Also, Mia only really seemed to use this for 'artsy stuff' but the last time I checked, ramen bowls and fairy lights weren't on the back to school lists? I don't know if I'm just being picky but a lot of the stuff she has brought doesn't seem to be much help for her projects

Reactions: 13
I guess it’s confirmed Mia doesn’t do any kind of schooling just projects?

Reactions: 7
I guess it’s confirmed Mia doesn’t do any kind of schooling just projects?
Yep, I don’t think she’s done actual schooling since they lived in Brighton and even then it was for a very short time. Such bad parenting letting their child dictate whether or not she goes to school

Reactions: 11
When Sienna got WH Smith and Mia goes 'boring, im glad i didnt get his one'. Why is she so horrible? I personally love a WH Smith haha

Reactions: 24
That was depressing Sienna does not even know what to get which shows she is clearly not home-schooled correctly. Karma had more of an idea after a few weeks in preschool than her sisters.

Reactions: 15
Mia and Sienna don't do any schoolwork at all. And as we've seen in the past, the handwriting and general knowledge is way below average. Why send them on a back to school shop when they don't need it? Yet more wastage and more money spent on things they won't use.

In the uk schools. Do they utilise devices for learning more then hand writing in books?
It's still pretty traditional here, hand writing in books happen every lesson.

Mia and Sienna don't do any schoolwork at all. And as we've seen in the past, the handwriting and general knowledge is way below average. Why send them on a back to school shop when they don't need it? Yet more wastage and more money spent on things they won't use.

It's still pretty traditional here, hand writing in books happen every lesson.
They’re trying to make it look like they do schoolwork and are getting an education when we can clearly see they don’t get the education they need and deserve because like you said their handwriting and general knowledge is way below average.
They know we all see right through their lies so they think they’re proving us wrong but sorry Georgie and Darren you can’t fool us. I find it incredibly hard to believe Georgie or Darren is teaching Sienna what she needs to know for all those hours in a school day or in a homeschool schedule cause we have seen many times they give Sienna an activity book to do and send her off to do it but it’s clear at times the poor child hasn’t a clue what she’s doing. I’m hoping behind the scenes things in regards to their education are improving and they’re learning more but that’s just me being hopeful.

I've just watched their recent "school" shopping vid and they seemed to get nowhere near enough stuff for Sienna to be able to learn to an appropriate level! I've watched another video of school supply shopping for homeschooling and they got so much more to enable their kids to learn to their best ability.

Obviously they may already have stuff like pencils, rubbers, rulers, pencil sharpener for example but I don't see one notebook as sufficient for a years worth of learning spanning a range of subject areas.

If I'm correct (which I think I am) Sienna would be going into yr6 a.k.a SATs year meaning her peers would know at least basic mental and written maths as well as spelling, punctuation, and grammar. We were rarely allowed to use calculators at that age because it was about building basics. Sienna seems to be able to read but how much can she actually comprehend because understanding what you're reading is just as important as being able to read at that age. Do Georgie and Darren ever actually ask her questions about what she has been reading? Does Sienna feel comfortable asking or finding out meaning of words and phrases she doesn't understand? Do they sit with her and work through things or just leave her to her own devices?

Darren and Georgie at the very least you need to sit with her and ask her questions, do some maths about money cos that's something she'll definitely use in the future, and teacher her basic grammar/punctuation cos online editors/autocorrect can only help when you're at least somewhat close to it being correct!

I honestly can't wait until the children of YouTubers grow up and speak out on how their parents exploited them online. It's disgusting to see how their entire livelihood is based on the content that these kids produce. And the fact that they are not being given a fair chance at succeeding in their own lives through education and a proper social life is just disgusting. A lot of these YouTuber parents are doing the exact same thing that the parents of child actors do. Just take Jeanette McCurdy, for instance, who had to wait all these years of trauma to speak out on how her mom abused her and used her for money. Children on these channels can't even consent to being exposed online and their parents will probably blow off all the money on themselves and not leave anything to the kids once YouTube dies. Idk if they don't see this, but YouTube and Instagram as social media platforms are dying and it's a lot harder to succeed on TikTok. Sienna is not gonna make it being an influencer.

I honestly can't wait until the children of YouTubers grow up and speak out on how their parents exploited them online. It's disgusting to see how their entire livelihood is based on the content that these kids produce. And the fact that they are not being given a fair chance at succeeding in their own lives through education and a proper social life is just disgusting. A lot of these YouTuber parents are doing the exact same thing that the parents of child actors do. Just take Jeanette McCurdy, for instance, who had to wait all these years of trauma to speak out on how her mom abused her and used her for money. Children on these channels can't even consent to being exposed online and their parents will probably blow off all the money on themselves and not leave anything to the kids once YouTube dies. Idk if they don't see this, but YouTube and Instagram as social media platforms are dying and it's a lot harder to succeed on TikTok. Sienna is not gonna make it being an influencer.
I can’t wait for them all to speak out either. I think I can already predict who will be the ones to do it! Sienna Family Fizz, Isla Ingham, Alessia Saccone Joly & Chloe from Dad V Girls.

Yeh instagram and youtube are definitely dying out. And so will tiktok in a few years. Just like Vine, Tumblr, Bebo, Myspace, Facebook... it all comes to an end. I think people just don't care to watch others fake these 'perfect lives' anymore. And the issue with family fizz is that they mainly attract a young audience so when that audience has grown up I dont really see who they can appeal to, we can already see how much their views have dropped, they peaked in 2018 when Karma was born. They just keep repeating the same videos, no originality and people are so bored of it. Theres thousands of 'Mias' out there, I too dont think Sienna has a chance. Weve all seen it with Bethany Mota, at one point she was the biggest thing on youtube and now shes lucky if she gets 100k views on a vid. But atleast she graduated high school with good grades and was smart with the money she did make 😉

I can’t wait for them all to speak out either. I think I can already predict who will be the ones to do it! Sienna Family Fizz, Isla Ingham, Alessia Saccone Joly & Chloe from Dad V Girls.
I’ve always got the feeling all those kids in particular will be the ones in their families to speak out when they get older especially Alessia Saccone Joly even though she’s only 5 I have got the feeling from her she is taking everything in around her and is traumatised but is too young to speak out and probably scared to question anything but I can see her speaking out in the future and hopefully it helps other children being exploited online.
The thing about Sienna is she’s very nice almost too nice so is easily controlled at times by her parents but I really hope as she gets older they lose that control over her and she speaks out. She’s a smart kid who hasn’t been given the chance to an education but she 100% questions things about her upbringing and family sometimes by her face you can tell but she just doesn’t say it out loud but fingers crossed when she’s older she will speak out. Hopefully these threads will all still be here so these kids can read through them incase there’s something they may of forgot or don’t fully remember all the details of they can see things discussed here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.