Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielleintheusa

Chatty Member
Can someone do a small recap? What pictures is everyone talking about? They HAD to move? No school? What is happening 😂 a nosey mind wants to know

hayley

VIP Member
Either new video or "shorts", called themselves the vegan police because of their halloween outfits

homesteader86

Of course girls get obsessed with boys, but only during early teens, not late teens

I guess maybe it’s different depending on where you live. I have people in my life who went to school, as well as people who were homeschooled. Many of them were obsessed with boys/guys even into college/university. Personally I don’t find it odd for someone who is growing and has a brain that is still developing to be obsessed with boys/guys.

FrankieP

I reckon the 6 people she kissed were all in costa rica. Including the 14yr old boy. But yeah why does she constantly have to say how many boys shes kissed and proper bein over the top when talking about boys. I do think she has drunk alcohol at some point too. You would hear her before you see her she is so damn loud. And what the f is she asking sienna if she knows how babies are made,
Do we know all the kisses were with boys?

stargirl23

VIP Member
Whatever he is, at least they're only a year different in age and its not another 13/14 year old.

This "boyfriend" probably doesn't even actually exist or is just another person wanting clout, etc.
yeah I agree. I don’t think she’s got a boyfriend at all they just love to make her boy obsessed

selestia

genuinely curious… does anyone have a clue who the boy is that they’re talking about in the new vid
I saw people talk about it might be James, but by looking at his posts he looks a bit gay which is also fine if he is. Oh, he might just be on the feminine side.

kuzo

Karma “should” have started school in Sept, given she’s 4 already
Sometimes summer babies have a later start date for reception (usually october/november but I think you're technically allowed a whole year). Hopefully that's the case 🤞

homesteader86

Question for those in the UK regarding Mia’s driving. Are all cars manual (stick shift), or do people also drive automatic cars like in the US? I feel like Mia might have an easier time learning to drive an automatic car. I can drive both, but I am not certain how things work in the UK.

hi sorry im new to the thread but was wondering do we know if they brush their teeth and if so with what. in the recent vlog i couldnt stop looking at siennas teeth, they look horrendous! yet georgie, darren, and mias teeth look fine. karmas dont really look bad so how come siennas are so bad. i can't even go a night without brushing because of the dirty feeling and taste you get!

I was eating my dinner and was looking at videos to watch and once again Family Fizz old video popped up and in the video Darren is saying eggs are unhealthy and it’s not good for you?? Is this man actually dumb or delusional. Like where does he get all of his weird incorrect information from
Don’t worry, he does “research”! Of course brushing your teeth with only water and showering with no soap is backed by research!

In the video at Disneyland Paris at one point, Koa pointed at something and yelled "Peppa Pig". How does he know about Peppa if they don't watch stuff? Is Peppa in the nursery curriculum at the school he and Karma go to (in last week's video, where Mia and Georgie had to keep their white outfits clean, the booby prize was picking up the "babies" from the nursery?
I’m sorry but what is a ‘booby’ prize? I’m not from the UK so if that’s slag I apologize but that made me laugh 😂