Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this has really shocked me. these presents (other than the books) seem so generic and pointless. sienna really doesn’t seem the type of kid to want gucci & burberry. she deserves so much better than flashy presents just for them to flex their wealth. like @SiennaRae said, family freedom seem to have put so much more thought into this than them. they just know what gets views i guess

Attachments

Reactions: 6
They just posted a TikTok of what Sienna got for her birthday and there were so many designer items! A Burberry dress, Gucci T-Shirt, Chloé jeans, Ralph Lauren socks etc..
I understand wanting to spoil your child on their birthday but none of these things scream Sienna. I know she’s getting older but she’s never shown that much interest in fashion and I just know she’d love clothes from new look/H&M just as much. I wish they’d pay more attention to her interests and get her things she actually would love! Family Freedom were so much more considerate with the guitar!!
Same here, they either treat her like a baby or an adult, not the 11 year old she is. Family Freedom’s gift is perfect for her, even in the latest vlog Karma wanted to get Sienna something mermaid themed, which yes may be young, but Georgie refused to let Karma get that for Sienna. How does Georgie know Sienna doesn’t want anything mermaid themed? She doesn’t ever communicate with her to find out!

Reactions: 5
Those presents were more appropriate for Mia’s age group. No 11 year old needs top to toe designer clothes that she is going to grow out of in no time. It’s so so sad that the only appropriate gift they got her were the books. At 11 years old she should be having fun! Not just sitting around in expensive clothes. It’s sad what this family have become

Reactions: 17
Those presents were more appropriate for Mia’s age group. No 11 year old needs top to toe designer clothes that she is going to grow out of in no time. It’s so so sad that the only appropriate gift they got her were the books. At 11 years old she should be having fun! Not just sitting around in expensive clothes. It’s sad what this family have become
Exactly this!! it’s like they want her to grow up so quickly and not be a kid and I don’t understand it. It is also unforgivable and so sad that they are slowly destroying the lovely grateful child Sienna is and there is a chance she will turn her into another Mia. They will have her become so materialistic and obsessed with buying things she doesn’t need that they risk turning her into a spoiled brat like Mia. I really hope that doesn’t happen cause I do think Sienna has a good heart and is a sweet kid who deserves a better more normal life but with her being raised with this YouTube lifestyle and her only influence being Mia unfortunately it will be surprising if Sienna is able to stay the way she is with her nice personality.
Sienna isn’t being allowed be a kid , use her imagination playing games , playing with other kids and just having fun. How can any parents do this to their child and not feel so sad at how materialistic they are making their children. Like I said in my previous post she has no friends I feel so sorry for her and she probably doesn’t fully realise how strange her life is and all she is missing out on cause this is the only life she has know for many years now.
Shame on you Darren and Georgie the money got to your heads and you both selfishly only thought about yourselves and your obsession with travelling that you didn’t consider what this would do to the children’s lives. I’m not saying this family never has any nice moments cause sometimes they do and you see a glimpse of the old family fizz from 2016/ early 2017 but they’ve changed so much in a bad way and it’s not fair on kids there’s more to life than having all this money if you’re just alone with no friends and no education.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Same here, they either treat her like a baby or an adult, not the 11 year old she is. Family Freedom’s gift is perfect for her, even in the latest vlog Karma wanted to get Sienna something mermaid themed, which yes may be young, but Georgie refused to let Karma get that for Sienna. How does Georgie know Sienna doesn’t want anything mermaid themed? She doesn’t ever communicate with her to find out!
Hell, I'm nearly 20 and I'd still like some mermaid themed stuff (didn't see the vlog so don't know what it was but still😅). Karma seems to know and understand Sienna better than her own parents!

She's such a sweet kid and so grateful, but the presents just didn't seem like the stuff she'd want, just what Georgie wants her to wear, etc. Maybe one or 2 designer things and then more stuff she really wants. Have they talked to her about her likes? Have they even let her explore things to see what she likes?
She seemed to really like skateboarding in Costa Rica but the only mention of it recently was an ad! I hope that her new gymnastics class is something she enjoys and that they let her keep going long term if she does.
She's at the age where she is starting to truly find her own sense of belonging and self but her family seem to be pushing her away from her true self from what we see!

Reactions: 6
this has really shocked me. these presents (other than the books) seem so generic and pointless. sienna really doesn’t seem the type of kid to want gucci & burberry. she deserves so much better than flashy presents just for them to flex their wealth. like @SiennaRae said, family freedom seem to have put so much more thought into this than them. they just know what gets views i guess
That is so sad. Shes 11, her presents should of been toys and things for her to do her hobbies. Theyve probably spent over a grand on a few labelled clothes. She doesnt look too thrilled in the vid tbh. And I cant imagine that she asked for that stuff, we have seen in recent videos how much she loves stationary and science, I dont get what goes through D&Gs head

Reactions: 14
That is so sad. Shes 11, her presents should of been toys and things for her to do her hobbies. Theyve probably spent over a grand on a few labelled clothes. She doesnt look too thrilled in the vid tbh. And I cant imagine that she asked for that stuff, we have seen in recent videos how much she loves stationary and science, I dont get what goes through D&Gs head
I honestly think they don't even know their own kids and what they are into. Which is a real shame as she's homeschooled and are involved in everything with her day to day.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if the clothes were free. A while back they did a vlog and part of it was an ad full of designer kids stuff they had been gifted.

The thing is if you’ve gone many years not having a normal childhood , not having any friends and not learning to use your imagination and play with toys then you won’t really know how to act like a kid and enjoy things. You also won’t know what toys to be wanting or how to really play with things if your parents haven’t been encouraging you to be a kid.
Siennas only influence has been Mia and all Mia is into is clothes, jewellery and taking pictures of herself so this is what Sienna sees as normal. They’ve made Sienna grow up way too fast and I think the poor kid feels a bit lost at times even though she’s always so grateful for whatever she gets , I do think she seems a bit uninterested and bored of clothes when she would probably enjoy playing with games instead.
Mia can be quite a mean big sister too and very judgmental. There’s basically 7 years between her and Sienna which is a big difference with the interests you’ll have at two very different ages and it’s not until both of you get a bit older and are both adults when the age gap doesn’t feel as small anymore and you have more things in common. There’s 8 years between my older sister and I and never once when I was a kid did my sister make fun of me for playing with toys or judge me for things I liked whereas there’s been times Mia has made fun of Sienna for playing with toys and after that I noticed Sienna losing interest in things she clearly she wanted to play with and instead just copying Mia more.

It might of been last year but Georgie had got Sienna this wooden doll house toy something like that with little dolls with it cause she’d seen Sienna playing with Karmas toys which where similar to it and she asked Sienna would she like something like that and Sienna said yes so that’s why Georgie got her that but I remember when Sienna opened the present she did look happy but Mia immediately made comments like “why did you get her a baby toy?” And “at Siennas age I would never play with that” and was laughing and I really believe those words when into Siennas head and then Sienna awkwardly was acting like she doesn’t like playing with those things anymore and Georgie looked confused cause Sienna had told her before that she wanted something like that. I think Mia gets away with being a bully and Georgie or Darren should of told her at the time that Sienna is still a kid she can play with toys it’s normal.

This is why it’s important to have friends your own age and get to be a kid having fun for as long as you can cause there’s no need to be wanting your child to grow up so fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The thing is if you’ve gone many years not having a normal childhood , not having any friends and not learning to use your imagination and play with toys then you won’t really know how to act like a kid and enjoy things. You also won’t know what toys to be wanting or how to really play with things if your parents haven’t been encouraging you to be a kid.
Siennas only influence has been Mia and all Mia is into is clothes, jewellery and taking pictures of herself so this is what Sienna sees as normal. They’ve made Sienna grow up way too fast and I think the poor kid feels a bit lost at times even though she’s always so grateful for whatever she gets , I do think she seems a bit uninterested and bored of clothes when she would probably enjoy playing with games instead.
Mia can be quite a mean big sister too and very judgmental. There’s basically 7 years between her and Sienna which is a big difference with the interests you’ll have at two very different ages and it’s not until both of you get a bit older and are both adults when the age gap doesn’t feel as small anymore and you have more things in common. There’s 8 years between my older sister and I and never once when I was a kid did my sister make fun of me for playing with toys or judge me for things I liked whereas there’s been times Mia has made fun of Sienna for playing with toys and after that I noticed Sienna losing interest in things she clearly she wanted to play with and instead just copying Mia more.

It might of been last year but Georgie had got Sienna this wooden doll house toy something like that with little dolls with it cause she’d seen Sienna playing with Karmas toys which where similar to it and she asked Sienna would she like something like that and Sienna said yes so that’s why Georgie got her that but I remember when Sienna opened the present she did look happy but Mia immediately made comments like “why did you get her a baby toy?” And “at Siennas age I would never play with that” and was laughing and I really believe those words when into Siennas head and then Sienna awkwardly was acting like she doesn’t like playing with those things anymore and Georgie looked confused cause Sienna had told her before that she wanted something like that. I think Mia gets away with being a bully and Georgie or Darren should of told her at the time that Sienna is still a kid she can play with toys it’s normal.

This is why it’s important to have friends your own age and get to be a kid having fun for as long as you can cause there’s no need to be wanting your child to grow up so fast.
Mia is such a bully. Georgie always goes on about how much of a 'sweet girl' mia is. I dont see it

Mia is such a bully. Georgie always goes on about how much of a 'sweet girl' mia is. I dont see it
Same I don’t see it either. I think Georgie tries too hard to make Mia sound too perfect and too good to be true. I know there are many teenagers who are good kids who never do anything seriously wrong or anything bad so it’s possible for some kids to be sweet good people but there’s something off about Mia but it probably is how she’s been raised all these years that has made her the way she is and got her into situations that most people her age would of had more maturity and common sense about.

In the vlog when Mia is getting ready to leave to see her friend , Georgie makes a comment like “Mia’s friend is a lot older than her and like I don’t know I don’t know” almost like she sounds unsure if it’s right for her 17 year old daughter who has the mind of a 13 year old to be going to stay with a woman a lot older than her. It’s a shame she’s too focused on trying to look like a cool mum and be Mia’s friend rather than look out for her.
For one second it made me think is Georgie finally thinking like a mum , finally thinking like a mature woman with common sense?? cause fair enough I can’t speak for everyone but why does a 23 year old woman what to hang out with a 17 year old girl having a sleepover? Besides both having a big following on tiktok and making tiktoks together what else could they possibly want from eachother besides more followers and views and Mia’s following is even bigger so that 23 year old even though I don’t know what she’s like as a person but there’s no way she would hang out with Mia if she was just some normal 17 year old girl , she gains something from being seen with Mia from family fizz.
Of course you can’t protect your child from everything in the world unfortunately so you can’t always spot fake friends or people using her cause everyone at some stage has to go through that phase of figuring out who your real friends are and losing people along the way but one thing you can do is use your brain and common sense and think to yourself is it right for your teenager daughter to be hanging out with this woman a lot older than her. A 6 year age gap isn’t huge at all when you’re both adults but when one of you is still a teenager and mentally a lot younger than her actual age that makes a big difference. It’s one thing to want Mia to have friends and have a social life but by not teaching her what a real friend is and to not just befriend anyone on tiktok , Georgie and Darren are risking her trusting people too easily. I know it’ll always be hard to find real friends when you don’t know who’s using you for followers etc but I think Mia is very very immature for her age and as time has gone by the way she speaks to people like they’re beneath her and she’s better than them is horrible to see how much she’s changed when a few years ago she was different , nicer and quieter.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Aw im glad they took her to Go Ape and that Jojo was there. Its nice to see them having fun for once x

Same I don’t see it either. I think Georgie tries too hard to make Mia sound too perfect and too good to be true. I know there are many teenagers who are good kids who never do anything seriously wrong or anything bad so it’s possible for some kids to be sweet good people but there’s something off about Mia but it probably is how she’s been raised all these years that has made her the way she is and got her into situations that most people her age would of had more maturity and common sense about.

In the vlog when Mia is getting ready to leave to see her friend , Georgie makes a comment like “Mia’s friend is a lot older than her and like I don’t know I don’t know” almost like she sounds unsure if it’s right for her 17 year old daughter who has the mind of a 13 year old to be going to stay with a woman a lot older than her. It’s a shame she’s too focused on trying to look like a cool mum and be Mia’s friend rather than look out for her.
For one second it made me think is Georgie finally thinking like a mum , finally thinking like a mature woman with common sense?? cause fair enough I can’t speak for everyone but why does a 23 year old woman what to hang out with a 17 year old girl having a sleepover? Besides both having a big following on tiktok and making tiktoks together what else could they possibly want from eachother besides more followers and views and Mia’s following is even bigger so that 23 year old even though I don’t know what she’s like as a person but there’s no way she would hang out with Mia if she was just some normal 17 year old girl , she gains something from being seen with Mia from family fizz.
Of course you can’t protect your child from everything in the world unfortunately so you can’t always spot fake friends or people using her cause everyone at some stage has to go through that phase of figuring out who your real friends are and losing people along the way but one thing you can do is use your brain and common sense and think to yourself is it right for your teenager daughter to be hanging out with this woman a lot older than her. A 6 year age gap isn’t huge at all when you’re both adults but when one of you is still a teenager and mentally a lot younger than her actual age that makes a big difference. It’s one thing to want Mia to have friends and have a social life but by not teaching her what a real friend is and to not just befriend anyone on tiktok , Georgie and Darren are risking her trusting people too easily. I know it’ll always be hard to find real friends when you don’t know who’s using you for followers etc but I think Mia is very very immature for her age and as time has gone by the way she speaks to people like they’re beneath her and she’s better than them is horrible to see how much she’s changed when a few years ago she was different , nicer and quieter.
Completly agree. And I think what G&D should be more concerned about is that a 23 year old is likely to be hanging around men in their mid to late twenties, or older. Which means that Mia will be with them too

• Heart
That’s disappointing to hear, she was so excited about her pink surf board last year in Costa Rica, and her telescope the year before in Mexico. It’s a shame that she no longer has those gifts. I wish they had given her more surf lessons, she really seemed to have a desire to learn how to surf. Her telescope was also a thoughtful gift from her grandparents, plus a lot of fun to use anywhere they are staying.

Sienna’s reaction to receiving the guitar on Family Freedoms channel was just beautiful. She was totally in awe and couldn’t thank them enough. You could tell that is meant a lot to her, more than designer clothes for views!

Reactions: 18
Mia’s immaturity was highlighted again in Family Freedoms vlog. Bob said she was told off by the instructor at Go Ape twice for pushing Sienna on the zip line. She is almost 18 years old and acting like an absolute child. I’m all for having fun but everyone said she took it too far. I bet she couldn’t handle the fact that it was a day all about Sienna and she was desperate for some attention

Reactions: 24
Mia’s immaturity was highlighted again in Family Freedoms vlog. Bob said she was told off by the instructor at Go Ape twice for pushing Sienna on the zip line. She is almost 18 years old and acting like an absolute child. I’m all for having fun but everyone said she took it too far. I bet she couldn’t handle the fact that it was a day all about Sienna and she was desperate for some attention
It’s so embarrassing how immature she is. I can’t believe she is turning 18 this year cause even though she has an older face , her mind is soooo far behind and young for her age. I have to say this every post so nobody tells me I’m hating on her cause I know it’s not her fault she’s turned out like this I know Georgie and Darren are to blame for it for many reasons but I also think she just isn’t a nice person and is a bully and that’s just naturally in her cause of how jealous she gets and how self obsessed she is thinking she’s better than everyone.
I like Bob , there might be certain things about family freedoms view on things I don’t agree with but that aside I think Bob and Katie are lovely people. I love how Bob called Mia out for being told off by the instructor twice and called her out for acting awkward when she’s done something wrong. I agree I’m all for people having fun too but what she did isn’t having fun cause she just was taking her jealousy out on Sienna and I’ve noticed when Mia feels jealous or insecure she will make fun of people or try embarrass them to try get the attention on her thinking she’s funny when she isn’t. Can she go one day without bullying her little sister cause even Sienna looks irritated and uncomfortable by it. In the family freedom vlog around when they first arrive to Go Ape, you can see in the background behind Bob that Mia must of been annoying sienna cause Sienna had to push Mia away from her and it wasn’t in a joking way you could tell she was irritated. I feel sorry for Sienna she’s such a sweet kid and Mia can give her such a hard time.
When Bob was talking about it , Georgie was walking behind him next to Mia and she was just smiling awkwardly and she really should be taking Mia aside and telling her to act her age but Georgie thinks Mia is an Angel so that’ll never happen.
Like you said Mia was desperate for attention as always and she’s going to get a big wake up call one day when she realises not everyone in life will put up with her acting like that. An almost 18 year old and an 11 year old should not be having as many arguments or any arguments unless it’s a typical sister moment here and there over something not that serious and disagreements should not be happening anywhere near as much as Mia and Sienna have. It’s not even Siennas fault it’s Mia who clearly winds Sienna up and bullies her. If they were two sisters who were 11 and 12 years old then yeah you might say they’re both still kids and kids can get on each other’s nerves sometimes but these are two sisters with a big age gap one not even a teen yet and the other almost an adult so these typical sister arguments should barely be happening anymore cause Mia should know better but the fact they still are is cause of how immature Mia is.
I bet when that Go Ape instructor told Mia off she didn’t take the instructor seriously that’s why she did it again and had to be told off again cause she never wants to listen she just wants to do whatever she wants.
The followers , the subscribers and money has got to all of their heads but especially Mia’s.

Reactions: 18
It’s so embarrassing how immature she is. I can’t believe she is turning 18 this year cause even though she has an older face , her mind is soooo far behind and young for her age. I have to say this every post so nobody tells me I’m hating on her cause I know it’s not her fault she’s turned out like this I know Georgie and Darren are to blame for it for many reasons but I also think she just isn’t a nice person and is a bully and that’s just naturally in her cause of how jealous she gets and how self obsessed she is thinking she’s better than everyone.
I like Bob , there might be certain things about family freedoms view on things I don’t agree with but that aside I think Bob and Katie are lovely people. I love how Bob called Mia out for being told off by the instructor twice and called her out for acting awkward when she’s done something wrong. I agree I’m all for people having fun too but what she did isn’t having fun cause she just was taking her jealousy out on Sienna and I’ve noticed when Mia feels jealous or insecure she will make fun of people or try embarrass them to try get the attention on her thinking she’s funny when she isn’t. Can she go one day without bullying her little sister cause even Sienna looks irritated and uncomfortable by it. In the family freedom vlog around when they first arrive to Go Ape, you can see in the background behind Bob that Mia must of been annoying sienna cause Sienna had to push Mia away from her and it wasn’t in a joking way you could tell she was irritated. I feel sorry for Sienna she’s such a sweet kid and Mia can give her such a hard time.
When Bob was talking about it , Georgie was walking behind him next to Mia and she was just smiling awkwardly and she really should be taking Mia aside and telling her to act her age but Georgie thinks Mia is an Angel so that’ll never happen.
Like you said Mia was desperate for attention as always and she’s going to get a big wake up call one day when she realises not everyone in life will put up with her acting like that. An almost 18 year old and an 11 year old should not be having as many arguments or any arguments unless it’s a typical sister moment here and there over something not that serious and disagreements should not be happening anywhere near as much as Mia and Sienna have. It’s not even Siennas fault it’s Mia who clearly winds Sienna up and bullies her. If they were two sisters who were 11 and 12 years old then yeah you might say they’re both still kids and kids can get on each other’s nerves sometimes but these are two sisters with a big age gap one not even a teen yet and the other almost an adult so these typical sister arguments should barely be happening anymore cause Mia should know better but the fact they still are is cause of how immature Mia is.
I bet when that Go Ape instructor told Mia off she didn’t take the instructor seriously that’s why she did it again and had to be told off again cause she never wants to listen she just wants to do whatever she wants.
The followers , the subscribers and money has got to all of their heads but especially Mia’s.
Yeh its so strange. Me and my little cousin have the same age gap (7 years) and no matter what age I was Ive always been so encouraging and proud of everything she does. Not once have i ever compared myself to her or been jealous or picked on her, even when we were kids I used to go out of my way to make everything about her because she was my little cousin. I find it so odd the way Mia is with Sienna. Sienna and Karma have the same age gap as mia/sienna but you dont see Sienna ever being nasty to Karma and I doubt you ever will. I just wish we could fast forward 10 years and see 21 year old Sienna and 28 year old Mia, im sure then Mia will have someone to be jealous about.

From around 12:20-13:20 in the vlog you can hear how annoyed and irritated Bob and Katie both are with the way Mia is ruining the experience and messing around making everyone wait thinking she’s funny when really it’s childish and annoying. I can tell if Mia was Bob and Katie’s daughter they 100% would of gave out to her and not allowed her to act that way but Georgie and Darren never say anything to Mia they just let her act like that. I can tell Bob was genuinely looking forward to spending time with Jojo and Sienna cause he is good with kids but I feel like the fun of the Go Ape experience was actually kind of ruined by Mia. I think Bob can see through Mia cause he made a comment like “not sure if one of them is trying to sabotage it for the other” which was 100% him trying to say Mia is trying to sabotage Siennas birthday day out.
For Mia’s sake she needs to learn to act her age and grow up cause the real world is different to the social media world she’s obsessed with living in and if she doesn’t start to mature and treat people with more respect then people will just not like her.

From around 12:20-13:20 in the vlog you can hear how annoyed and irritated Bob and Katie both are with the way Mia is ruining the experience and messing around making everyone wait thinking she’s funny when really it’s childish and annoying. I can tell if Mia was Bob and Katie’s daughter they 100% would of gave out to her and not allowed her to act that way but Georgie and Darren never say anything to Mia they just let her act like that. I can tell Bob was genuinely looking forward to spending time with Jojo and Sienna cause he is good with kids but I feel like the fun of the Go Ape experience was actually kind of ruined by Mia. I think Bob can see through Mia cause he made a comment like “not sure if one of them is trying to sabotage it for the other” which was 100% him trying to say Mia is trying to sabotage Siennas birthday day out.
For Mia’s sake she needs to learn to act her age and grow up cause the real world is different to the social media world she’s obsessed with living in and if she doesn’t start to mature and treat people with more respect then people will just not like her.
just watched that clip. Can’t believe Mia acting like a child to get all the attention on her. You can tell the others were fed up and just wanted to enjoy themselves but she was ruining it for them

Reactions: 13
just watched that clip. Can’t believe Mia acting like a child to get all the attention on her. You can tell the others were fed up and just wanted to enjoy themselves but she was ruining it for them
around 13:20 Darren is just stood there awkwardly smiling…. He needed to step in and tell mia to stop messing around and ruining it for the others :/ but he won’t….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.