Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
It’s crazy to me that they are going to put so much money into buying furniture and decorating the house just for them to inevitably up and leave in a few months

Reactions: 22

sunniva

Chatty Member
Oh god guys this is weirder than I could have imagined.

The ‘idol’ / ‘bf’ Mia was meeting up with is a guy called bigcthedon who does public performance tiktoks around London, usually trapping tourists in tube station lifts. He’s just a bit of an art school shit head who got marginally famous for a really weird niche of comedy. I reckon he’s 22 minimum but prob older. Probably autistic too, I don’t think it’s solely an act.

Absolutley bizarre they’re meeting. I don’t want to say more than I know but Don definitely runs in a strange mix of circles. But even weirder; I remember Georgie sharing some of his tiktoks on her Insta, maybe even mentioning them in a video. Georgie would have known full well who she was meeting with and probably encouraged it, probably thought it was funny.

It’s fucking odd seeing this weirdest crowd of people sit in a fancy Hampstead restaurant and mess around like children while Mia pays? Just SCARY weird imo.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
GROW THE FK UP GEORGIE you utter attention wh*re , infantile dick head ! 🙄😏
& Mia too ! You look like a pair of brain dead idiots ! Germ ridden tongues hanging out.
i used to think they where so much better than the Inghams but not anymore , they are heading the same way ! Arrogant thick as shit mum and irresponsible idiot dads ! I mean Darren isn’t a groomer but still …. Ugh ! FAMILY VLOGGERS NEED AXING !

GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON FOR STICKING YOUR FAT TONGUE OUT OF YOUR MOUTH ? If your not a dog or an infant ?
You ok hun? It’s just a tongue out pic.

• Haha

Nnrr46

I generally think Sienna dislikes them 🤣 some of the faces she pulls when they are talking are exactly the same as what im thinking. She clearly adores Darren but I just dont see a mother/daughter relationship with Sienna and Georgie. Its so sad

• Haha
Is anyone surprised that they haven't paid tribute to our queen? Seems about right for them. Heartless
I don’t personally think it’s a big deal. They might be upset by the news and taking time as a family to explain to the children or anything. Social media is their way of income, it doesn’t mean they have to post something of tribute right away or at all like everyone else -doesn’t mean they’re heartless. People have different ways of dealing with this stuff and unfortunately a lot of it nowadays is people getting swept up with social media and sharing things just for the sake of it so other people expect to see it from everyone.

• Heart

donkeyfish

mias “friends” taking a bite of a strawberry in m&s and the putting it back in the packet and leaving it??? rank

• Sick
  • Wow

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
I was a fan of family fizz up until todays video. As someone who struggles with pregnancy and has to have someone else’s eggs in order to have children, this clickbate title has really hurt. It’s actually really disgusting they should think themselves lucky and think twice about triggers for other people.

• Heart

donkeyfish

todays video…

i’m glad the thought was there for sienna, some of the ideas were really nice but dear god georgie… taking her to Emirates HQ instead of the emirates air line, going to hyde park as the boats shut, going to the charity shop 10 mins before it closed, the astrology shop being closed. i felt really disappointed for sienna.

it kind of felt like georgie was projecting what she would like to do onto sienna. for example the designed clothes shopping, shopping in harrods (where sienna only shopped for her siblings) and charity shopping just didn’t seem to excite sienna that much.

i don’t think any of the surpises got as good of a reaction as family freedoms guitar gift. maybe if georgie planned the day a bit better and took into account siennas interests (art, skateboarding, animals, ect) it could’ve been a bit more fun for her :/

Reactions: 20

Dumbidiot

Broke uni student here. Mias newest video lowkey hurts. Girlie pop ur so privileged and out of touch its ridiculous.

Also is it just me that would cut the hot cross bun in half not squish it? It's also clearly not mould on the bottom of them.

"Challenge" some people have to live like this. And yes thank u for discovering how hard it is to make meals. Some people live like that.

• Heart

welovegossip23

Really want to know what neighbourhood this new house is in - not in a creepy way, just as a Londoner obsessed with rightmove and house/rent prices !!!

donkeyfish

i was screaming at the bit in mias video where the guy rates her 6/10 😭😭she was so not expecting it

• Haha
  • Wow

stargirl23

VIP Member
Tbh I think Mia is single just trying to get the attention/speculation of saying every male atm is her boyfriend

selestia

when I watched her video, it reminded me of when Alfie Deyes or whatever his name is made the video of living on 1£. Both videos are horrible. I can understand it will be difficult to find vegan reduced items. But she didn’t go to like Aldi or any grocery stores like that. She basically didn’t even try and acted like she was dying and her friend Bianca I couldn’t stand either. This whole video can easily get her cancelled if it goes viral with the way she talks about how gross reduces food is and makes those faces and complains about bread?? I could say so much more about this one video as it actually makes me mad on how insensitive she is about this.

GryffindorOfTheYear

I just really hope that if Mia is/has been sexually active (as is possibly implied by her supposed rice purity score) that they're telling her about other forms of contraception than just tracking her cycle! It's not fail safe, i know basically nothing is, but especially at her age when she is still going through puberty and things may seem stable and regular but it just takes one day off of normal for an accidental pregnancy.

And of course STIs! Tracking your cycle won't stop them.
If that's how Georgie wants to roll then fine. She is a fully grown woman with a monogamous (as far as we know) partner whom she has been with for years. She also has the money to support another child.
Mia may have the money but she sure as hell doesn't have the maturity or the want as far as she says for an unexpected pregnancy. Cycle tracking alone just isn't an appropriate choice for her

• Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
I was reading the comments on their back to school video and someone had commented that they thought sienna would do well in school as she was so intelligent and this was family fizz's reply. Apparently she never liked school
that’s Rubbish! Sienna loved school and all the old blogs I watched she came bouncing out the classroom at pick up time with a huge smile on her face saying she had a great day

yuza

Chatty Member
I will never forget the year poor Sienna opened every present and was told “that’s for you and Karma” and had absolutely nothing to herself.

Happy birthday Sienna, you deserve way way more than what your family give you, gift wise, attention wise and love wise. ❤

account70032

VIP Member
Its a shame they didnt go into Dishoom, it has big ques for a reason! I always find it so bizzare how excited they get about food, they say that they go to Leon/Prett/Starbucks all the time but they always go so wide eyed and buzzing when they go in these challenges. And dont get me started how they talk about caffeine, like an espresso is a hard core drug or something
I’ve always thought how weird it is how they get overly excited, eyes go big , squealing loudly, clapping their hands , jumping around and shouting whenever there’s anything to do with food. That’s not normal behaviour and it’s very weird. There was a video I think they were eating celebrity diets and Georgie made bagels for her and Sienna and the way Sienna was looking at it and overly excited was very odd I remember thinking why is she acting like that over a bagel. They clearly have had takeaways and gone to restaurants so I don’t get why they act like that. It’s awkward when the act like that in public cause they’re so loud and you can see people staring.
Also in their new video the way Georgie is acting in the cake shop and she’s so loud and immature it’s not funny it’s embarrassing I cringe watching her I don’t know why she is such an attention seeker at her age and then is blaming her being hyper on the fact she ate spaghetti just before. What 34 year old gets hyper off spaghetti? Does anybody get hyper off spaghetti? She’s so strange I can’t put my finger on what it is that makes her behave this way. You never know what she’s doing to say or do in public it’s cringe to watch. Sienna acts more mature than her own mum.

Why did she ask the "boobs or bum" question to that boy Infront of his dad? You can tell the dad and son were very uncomfortable.

Also the way she just approached 3 guys and asked them if they were virgins with her mom behind the camera, I'm sorry but that felt really wrong, especially since some of the guys were probably in their 20s.

Honestly I loved the part where she spoke Spanish and surprised the guys, it was so cute, favorite part of the video!

• Heart

janelp24

Watching their most recent video eating wherever their tesla takes them was so disappointing. The way they were moaning about being given restaurants that werent starbucks or big chains. Its such a shame to see a vegan family who used to be all for supporting independent small businesses now only going to big chains which wont be ethical towards animals and the environment in the slightest. Its just so sad to see how much this family have changed their morals

Reactions: 19