Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't see the tiktok above, seems to be deleted? What was the cringe about?šŸ˜„

Reactions: 1
Can't see the tiktok above, seems to be deleted? What was the cringe about?šŸ˜„
Mia was doing some weird laughing at everything the boys were saying even though no one else was laughing as there was no need for it

Reactions: 7
I just watched Mia's boyfriend vlog and I hope her parents are concerned. She's so young, and even the most street wise 18 year old is vulnerable.
It's so easy to fall into the wrong crowd. And it's SO easy to get manipulated into sex, drugs, etc. Even without knowing you're being manipulated.

I was 19 when I met one of my online friends. Ended up being made to do things I didn't want to do, was emotionally abused, and suffered horribly. At the time I had NO idea, thought I was enjoying myself. I'm 30 now and still affected by that period of my life.

Sorry for oversharing but I just hope Georgie will read this thread and realize her daughter is young and naive (as very young adults always are to some degree) and Mia needs to be taught how to say no, when to leave situations, what red flags to look out for, and the consequences if she falls into the wrong crowd, etc. Hopefully they have already done that, but it doesn't seem like it if she thinks that content was okay to post to young viewers.

Maybe those kids from the newest vlog aren't bad people and wouldn't do anything to hurt her, but you can never be too careful. Mia would benefit from some genuine friends (perhaps she could join an art class, running group, literally any hobby where she can meet people) and NOT film any of it. Just be a teenager.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I just watched Mia's boyfriend vlog and I hope her parents are concerned. She's so young, and even the most street wise 18 year old is vulnerable.
It's so easy to fall into the wrong crowd. And it's SO easy to get manipulated into sex, drugs, etc. Even without knowing you're being manipulated.

I was 19 when I met one of my online friends. Ended up being made to do things I didn't want to do, was emotionally abused, and suffered horribly. At the time I had NO idea, thought I was enjoying myself. I'm 30 now and still affected by that period of my life.

Sorry for oversharing but I just hope Georgie will read this thread and realize her daughter is young and naive (as very young adults always are to some degree) and Mia needs to be taught how to say no, when to leave situations, what red flags to look out for, and the consequences if she falls into the wrong crowd, etc. Hopefully they have already done that, but it doesn't seem like it if she thinks that content was okay to post to young viewers.

Maybe those kids from the newest vlog aren't bad people and wouldn't do anything to hurt her, but you can never be too careful. Mia would benefit from some genuine friends (perhaps she could join an art class, running group, literally any hobby where she can meet people) and NOT film any of it. Just be a teenager.
I am so sorry you had to go through that ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I just hope she doesn't feel forced into spending money on these new people..it's so easy to lose everything.

Reactions: 8
I feel like Mia is just confused as to what sheā€™s doing. She still starts her videos with ā€˜hey Mia cornsā€™ which quite clearly is for a younger audience as which teenager is gonna wanna be addressed as a Mia corn. However her videos and TikTokā€™s are not replicating that.ā€¦ sheā€™s getting older and thatā€™s fine her old content has run itā€™s course, but she needs to make her mind up what sheā€™s doing. You canā€™t make ā€˜adultā€™ content, while still addressing the viewers as Mia corns šŸ˜­.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The guy even asked how young her audience was, and from the comments I read they are fairly young as they all believed he was her bf and congratulated her whereas it was people in our age range in here would know itā€™s a joke

It might be silly of me to say this. But Iā€™ve noticed when they cook, they only use that deep pot thing(sorry my English is not the best so idk what itā€™s called). But is that all they have after living there for so many months? Like surely by now they would have pans as well. It canā€™t be that hard to pop down to a shop and buy a pan, like it looks absolutely ridiculous when they use it, like when they used it in that shape food video. Maybe theyā€™re just doing it to seem quirky and fun idk but it looks dumb for me.
They donā€™t cook a lot of food so they

With Mia turning 18 next month thereā€™s nothing georgie can do, sheā€™ll be an adult and wonā€™t have to ask georgieā€™s permission for most things so georgie canā€™t just say ā€œnoā€. You think Mia is bad now well just wait until shes 18 she will think she can do whatever she wants. Mia definitely will get worse after her birthday and will think sheā€™s an actual adult who canā€™t be told off by her parents, I canā€™t just imagine her saying ā€œIā€™m 18 now Iā€™m not a little girl anymore I can do what I wantā€.

• Heart
They donā€™t cook a lot of food so they

With Mia turning 18 next month thereā€™s nothing georgie can do, sheā€™ll be an adult and wonā€™t have to ask georgieā€™s permission for most things so georgie canā€™t just say ā€œnoā€. You think Mia is bad now well just wait until shes 18 she will think she can do whatever she wants. Mia definitely will get worse after her birthday and will think sheā€™s an actual adult who canā€™t be told off by her parents, I canā€™t just imagine her saying ā€œIā€™m 18 now Iā€™m not a little girl anymore I can do what I wantā€.
Hopefully theyā€™ll eventually see how Miaā€™s behaviour is an issue and maybe adapt their parenting for the others. Thereā€™s still time for them to make sure the rest of them donā€™t turn out the same. They just need to open their eyes and see that their almost 18 year old daughter shouldnā€™t be behaving this way.

Reactions: 5
Mia definitely will get worse after her birthday and will think sheā€™s an actual adult who canā€™t be told off by her parents, I canā€™t just imagine her saying ā€œIā€™m 18 now Iā€™m not a little girl anymore I can do what I wantā€.
Its sad cos her social development is very much still at the level of a young teen. And this is a situation where age is just a number because her maturity is far from in line with her actual age.

She may legally become an adult next month but she doesn't seem to grasp that that comes with all the legal responsibilities of an adult.
She can't date 14/15 year olds cos she will be an adult is just one example that is a very important behavioural change she will need to make sure she does!

Accounts that her parents may have for her in her name will probably change into her name when she is 18. She is already irresponsible with the money she currently has access to and I doubt that is all the money she has, or if Darren and Georgie have a sensible bone in their body between them it won't be all her money.

Reactions: 10
She canā€™t be protected anymore when sheā€™s 18.. I can see Mia will get in trouble a lot or even be cancelled if sheā€™s not careful of what she says or the people she starts to hang with. She wonā€™t be safe under her parents anymore or being under 18. Unless G&D is gonna pay people to keep their mouth shut if Mia does something dumb..

Oh god guys this is weirder than I could have imagined.

The ā€˜idolā€™ / ā€˜bfā€™ Mia was meeting up with is a guy called bigcthedon who does public performance tiktoks around London, usually trapping tourists in tube station lifts. Heā€™s just a bit of an art school tit head who got marginally famous for a really weird niche of comedy. I reckon heā€™s 22 minimum but prob older. Probably autistic too, I donā€™t think itā€™s solely an act.

Absolutley bizarre theyā€™re meeting. I donā€™t want to say more than I know but Don definitely runs in a strange mix of circles. But even weirder; I remember Georgie sharing some of his tiktoks on her Insta, maybe even mentioning them in a video. Georgie would have known full well who she was meeting with and probably encouraged it, probably thought it was funny.

Itā€™s bleeping odd seeing this weirdest crowd of people sit in a fancy Hampstead restaurant and mess around like children while Mia pays? Just SCARY weird imo.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

The ā€˜idolā€™ / ā€˜bfā€™ Mia was meeting up with is a guy called bigcthedon who does public performance tiktoks around London, usually trapping tourists in tube station lifts. Heā€™s just a bit of an art school tit head who got marginally famous for a really weird niche of comedy. I reckon heā€™s 22 minimum but prob older. Probably autistic too, I donā€™t think itā€™s solely an act.

Absolutley bizarre theyā€™re meeting. I donā€™t want to say more than I know but Don definitely runs in a strange mix of circles. But even weirder; I remember Georgie sharing some of his tiktoks on her Insta, maybe even mentioning them in a video. Georgie would have known full well who she was meeting with and probably encouraged it, probably thought it was funny.

Itā€™s bleeping odd seeing this weirdest crowd of people sit in a fancy Hampstead restaurant and mess around like children while Mia pays? Just SCARY weird imo.
Ive just seen a video where he says hes 17. Ill try to upload it

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Miaā€™s recent video is so cringe I couldnā€™t even watch it to the end. I felt bad for that other girl Mia was with who she kept talking over. Itā€™s like she doesnā€™t realize it and keeps on doing it. All she did was care about vlogging rather than trying to enjoy her day without having to film it for once. Also why did she keep laughing obnoxiously at everything the boys said which wasnā€™t even funny.

Reactions: 10
Ive just seen a video where he says hes 17. Ill try to upload it

Just by looking at him I am not a fan how he talks and how he behaves. I wouldnā€™t let my brothers be friends with people like him and if I had kids I wouldnā€™t them them near him. He seems like a horrible person

Reactions: 9

I got the impression he was Autistic too, not that it matters but it was evident in his social skills and understanding. He definitely doesnā€™t have a good feel about him either.

Just by looking at him I am not a fan how he talks and how he behaves. I wouldnā€™t let my brothers be friends with people like him and if I had kids I wouldnā€™t them them near him. He seems like a horrible person
Ohh goodness that guy who goes into lecture halls and throws money around šŸ˜…. He literally bursts into random places and starts screaming

Reactions: 6
I've always found it strange how Mia has been simultaneously sexualized and infantilized by her own parents for so long on their YouTube channel. It all began with the invasive period and bra shopping videos and progressed to them using pictures of her in bikinis in the thumbnails and making clickbait videos about her "boyfriends" and all she's done with them. By now, we know that it's not just kids watching their content. A lot of creeps lurk on family channels and the parents know it. Darren knew that by using Mia in this they'd get a lot more traffic to their channel. At the same time, they kept her sheltered and hardly allowed her to socialize with people her own age, so she's in a weird childish/immature phase while also trying to navigate her own sexuality. It worries me because this makes her vulnerable to falling into bad habits and toxic relationships.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.