Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Mia's 'Meet my boyfriend' video. This girl does not know how to dress appropriately for the weather. Miniskirt at this time of year? And what has she got in her hair?! When she went in the shop and said she was shopping for "winter clothes" and then proceeded to put on the tiniest crop top and ask her what her viewers thought. I don't like being mean about her because she is a young girl still but she is absolutely CLUELESS!

Meeting her friend.. that she's never met before. And vlogging the entire thing. I just feel so bad for her. She's so sheltered.

Reactions: 15
Kills me every time someone calls Mia “Avril” please can we keep it up 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New thread title? - Why Does Avril LeFizz’s Life Have To Be So “Complicated”?

Feel free to give feedback, I’m just sleep deprived and found that too funny for what it’s worth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
GROW THE FK UP GEORGIE you utter attention wh*re , infantile dick head ! 🙄😏
& Mia too ! You look like a pair of brain dead idiots ! Germ ridden tongues hanging out.
i used to think they where so much better than the Inghams but not anymore , they are heading the same way ! Arrogant thick as tit mum and irresponsible idiot dads ! I mean Darren isn’t a groomer but still …. Ugh ! FAMILY VLOGGERS NEED AXING !

GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON FOR STICKING YOUR FAT TONGUE OUT OF YOUR MOUTH ? If your not a dog or an infant ?

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I was eating my dinner and was looking at videos to watch and once again Family Fizz old video popped up and in the video Darren is saying eggs are unhealthy and it’s not good for you?? Is this man actually dumb or delusional. Like where does he get all of his weird incorrect information from

Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestions either “chill out Avril” or “Hey hey you you I could be your girlfriend”
lyrics from one of Avril Lavignes songs called girlfriend which made me think of Mia as she really wants to be someone’s girlfriend.

Also just want to say this a harmless joke in no way am I wanting to give an almost 18 year old a hard time it’s just I find her obsession with wanting a boyfriend odd haha

Reactions: 12
New thread title? - Why Does Avril LeFizz’s Life Have To Be So “Complicated”?

Feel free to give feedback, I’m just sleep deprived and found that too funny for what it’s worth
This HAS to be the new title!!!! I’m setting myself 🤣🤣🤣🤣 or “Hey hey Avril LeFizz who could be your boyfriend?”

Okay I originally came back here to say how sad it is that Koa and Karma have no idea what Disney is. Most 3 & 4 year olds loves revolve around Disney, my heart breaks for them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Kills me every time someone calls Mia “Avril” please can we keep it up 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😭😭😭
The fact she was so serious about reincarnating as Avril or taking on Avrils identity 😂 I don’t care what the next thread title is as along as Avril is in the title somewhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This HAS to be the new title!!!! I’m setting myself 🤣🤣🤣🤣 or “Hey hey Avril LeFizz who could be your boyfriend?”

Okay I originally came back here to say how sad it is that Koa and Karma have no idea what Disney is. Most 3 & 4 year olds loves revolve around Disney, my heart breaks for them!
In the video at Disneyland Paris at one point, Koa pointed at something and yelled "Peppa Pig". How does he know about Peppa if they don't watch stuff? Is Peppa in the nursery curriculum at the school he and Karma go to (in last week's video, where Mia and Georgie had to keep their white outfits clean, the booby prize was picking up the "babies" from the nursery?

Reactions: 9
I was eating my dinner and was looking at videos to watch and once again Family Fizz old video popped up and in the video Darren is saying eggs are unhealthy and it’s not good for you?? Is this man actually dumb or delusional. Like where does he get all of his weird incorrect information from
Don’t worry, he does “research”! Of course brushing your teeth with only water and showering with no soap is backed by research!

In the video at Disneyland Paris at one point, Koa pointed at something and yelled "Peppa Pig". How does he know about Peppa if they don't watch stuff? Is Peppa in the nursery curriculum at the school he and Karma go to (in last week's video, where Mia and Georgie had to keep their white outfits clean, the booby prize was picking up the "babies" from the nursery?
I’m sorry but what is a ‘booby’ prize? I’m not from the UK so if that’s slag I apologize but that made me laugh 😂

Thats correct

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Don’t worry, he does “research”! Of course brushing your teeth with only water and showering with no soap is backed by research!

I’m sorry but what is a ‘booby’ prize? I’m not from the UK so if that’s slag I apologize but that made me laugh 😂
A booby prize is a bad prize or a prize you wouldn’t really be glad to receive.

Reactions: 3
GROW THE FK UP GEORGIE you utter attention wh*re , infantile dick head ! 🙄😏
& Mia too ! You look like a pair of brain dead idiots ! Germ ridden tongues hanging out.
i used to think they where so much better than the Inghams but not anymore , they are heading the same way ! Arrogant thick as tit mum and irresponsible idiot dads ! I mean Darren isn’t a groomer but still …. Ugh ! FAMILY VLOGGERS NEED AXING !

GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON FOR STICKING YOUR FAT TONGUE OUT OF YOUR MOUTH ? If your not a dog or an infant ?
You ok hun? It’s just a tongue out pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m already seeing mias traits in sienna slowly coming out, in videos shes started to act like Mia sometimes. I really hope she doesn’t end up like her, I feel like Mias behaviour changed from the age of 15 and sienna is only 11. I used to always look up to my older sisters and wanted to be exactly like them, I bet sienna feels the same. It’s sad because she probably thinks mias behaviour is normal and “cool”.

Reactions: 10
Seems mia is out yet again with another lot of boys....more "influencer friends" ? One boy does look familiar though

Reactions: 5
Seems mia is out yet again with another lot of boys....more "influencer friends" ? One boy does look familiar though
If you’re talking about the one at the end of her story in the baseball style hoodie is that Charlie guy I think he’s 15 or 16. That’s the one I recognise. The fact I’m now having to recognise who each one is to keep up with her and all the all boys she’s obsessed with 😂

She’s sooo loud I cringe it’s embarrassing how desperate she is to be the centre of attention and get the boys attention. She always has to post things and make videos out of it too she’s very immature she thinks she looks cool infront of her Miacorn fans trying to show off she’s hanging with boys who most are younger than her and even the ones her age are using to get followers too. It’s crazy most people Mias age are focusing on getting a job or at university while she’s just unhealthily obsessed with social media and boys.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.