Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They say they give her a choice. Im sure thats something along the lines of 'You can choose to go to school, have to work by schedule where teachers tell you what to do, no independence and everyone is horrible and you will have to work for someone else all your life. It was a waste of time for us. Or you can stay home and make youtube videos like us, no schedule, dont have to wake up early and can do what you want all day and if you want to learn something just look it up on ted talks or wikipedia or tiktok as all are very reliable sources' So what do you pick?'. Yet they forget to disclose she will have no education, no friends, stunted growth and will be so limited to what she can achieve in life. Not forgetting having to share every aspect of your life to strangers online and any mistakes you do make (eg mia nudes) will be out there for the world to know about. Basically sell your soul, mate.
Ya she definitely does not actually have a free choice. She also has Mias negative opinion on education and school to sway her. From what I remember Mia used to act like she was to enlightened already to need to go to school or need an education all the while her ’homeschool’ at the time seemed to consist of her making her colouring book 🙄

Reactions: 6
Mia is live on TT with that James guy. It come up on my fyp. Most awkward live I’ve seen

Reactions: 2
If Sienna has suddenly decided that she doesn’t like school, which I don’t believe, but if she has then it’s more than likely because of what her parents say about school. They talk about school and formal education in such a negative way that it’s probably putting all sorts of ideas in Siennas mind.

Reactions: 7
I'd be the first to admit school sucks a lot. I hated the early morning esp when I had sport training. I was bullied a lot and teachers were meh at times. But getting an education has opened so many doors for me. I feel so incredibly privileged that I am able to attend university and explore the world of science. My nana dropped out of school when she was 15 and forced into a job by her dad. When she got married, she had to leave her job cause of archaic laws that married women werent allowed to work. I have friends who a literally 1st generation graduating high school and university.

the way d and g have brainwashed sienna and mia against traditional schooling infuriates me so much. especially since sienna has said she loves school.
education is such an essential tool to get anywhere in life.
i understand school isnt always the best environment, but im sure if sienna decided to go to school then she would not be put into a main stream traditional school. a lot of people do struggle with school which is horrible but it is still vital they get an education. a proper school is the only way a child can gain qualifications that are recognised by the real world. G and D need to get their heads out of fantasy land.

Reactions: 5
Can someone do a small recap? What pictures is everyone talking about? They HAD to move? No school? What is happening 😂 a nosey mind wants to know

Can someone do a small recap? What pictures is everyone talking about? They HAD to move? No school? What is happening 😂 a nosey mind wants to know
Mia supposedly sent explicit pics to an underage boy in CR. Obviously it circulated so now people are wondering whether they "had" to move because of this. They've moved back for multiple reasons according to themselves; one of them being Georgie's breast implant removal which I'm assuming she had done on the NHS or maybe she just came back as she uses a particular surgeon over here. They also came back because Mia wanted to learn how to drive and she wasn't comfortable with the catcalling she got abroad.

Koa and Karma have been put in school...I'm thinking it definitely sounds like some sort of private establishment so I'm not sure if they're taking advantage of the funding system here at all. Both Sienna and Mia still remain unschooled in their words.

In general it's just a load of materialistic BS that is 100% unsustainable. I don't even think they're strictly vegan anymore but it doesn't make sense why they haven't mentioned anything about stepping down in one of their videos or anything.

Reactions: 8
I just look at Mia's insta/youtube and that of other 'lifestyle influencers' and think what skills or talent do you really have to give to influence anyone? When I was a teenager I used to watch Fleur, Zoella, Ingrid, Bethany Mota and yeh looking back now they were so young and in no position to really give advice. But I did look up to them and try and take on their tips for make up, fashion or receipes etc. And this was in the early days before people where paid to promote stuff. But what do influencers like Mia actually give? Just 100s of ridiculously posed pictures and stupid videos like trying sweets, Q&As or prank videos. And the thing is with Mia, shes not even relatable. She doesnt go to school or have friends, doesnt seem to have hobbies or be involved in clubs. If Sienna does start a youtube channel it would be great if she actually used the platform to help people in some way or do something unique, but part of me thinks they will just make her into another Mia. To be fair, this applies to the family fizz channel too, not just mia

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I haven't caught up with the thread in a long while so have no clue what's happening. But who is this friend as she doesn't seem "famous". This boyfriend thing is clearly a joke because of how awkward and giggly mia is. But the heck is happening? How are they still in the uk??

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I haven't caught up with the thread in a long while so have no clue what's happening. But who is this friend as she doesn't seem "famous". This boyfriend thing is clearly a joke because of how awkward and giggly mia is. But the heck is happening? How are they still in the uk??
that’s the James person we’ve mentioned on here

Oop bit awkward a video with him popped up on my fyp. I'm blocked by mia (I literally do not know why) so idk if she's posted with him

Hes a bit 💅. Just loves any guys attention

They were on love together earlier it was the most cringe 2 minutes I’ve ever seen. All the comments were like ‘kiss kiss kiss’ “omg ship” “she’s leng” “are you dating”. Mia was awkwardly giggling and he was just ignoring it answering other questions. They both are very immature but she seemed 13 and him 18. I think he’s abit older tho. I’ve seen him live most nights vaping and getting drunk and it’s so cringe to see

Reactions: 3
They were on love together earlier it was the most cringe 2 minutes I’ve ever seen. All the comments were like ‘kiss kiss kiss’ “omg ship” “she’s leng” “are you dating”. Mia was awkwardly giggling and he was just ignoring it answering other questions. They both are very immature but she seemed 13 and him 18. I think he’s abit older tho. I’ve seen him live most nights vaping and getting drunk and it’s so cringe to see
He's also got a boyfriend apparently. He's an awful influence. Wouldn't be surprised if mias doing the same she's just hiding it. Also wouldn't be suprised if she tried to fling herself at him

He's also got a boyfriend apparently. He's an awful influence. Wouldn't be surprised if mias doing the same she's just hiding it. Also wouldn't be suprised if she tried to fling herself at him
yes wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest. I don’t mean this to cause him any offence at all but I did get the impression he was gay

Reactions: 4
Shes been meeting up with people aged 18-20 but that's only data from the ones that have their ages/DOBs in their bios (either on insta or tik tok).
Likelihood is that he is in that age bracket 🤷

Mia only seems to meet up with people older now she's in England. Maybe she's trying to feel more adult considering she's 18 in 4 months or maybe it's cos of the whole alleged underage nude pics. 😅

Hopefully she actually starts maturing in the next few months rather than pretending she is! But most of her new "friends" don't seem great influences

Just watching mias latest video, and shes either a bit drunk or just acting so childish trying to act all cool and grown up. I really dont get her at all. Still agree with the whole, her acting like shes 13 all the time

Could she be meeting with people older than her so the whole Costa Rica situation doesn’t happen again

According to his bio, he’s 18, it’s just that Mia acts childish so she looks a lot younger

Reactions: 5
It sickens me how Georgie and Darren are actively DENYING their children their right to education:sick::oops: How could you be so ignorant and deluded when there are girls in Afghanistan and other countries who are crying for the opportunity to go to school. Being educated is so so much more than just a way to make money.

The royal family, the kardashians, the beckhams etc all send their children to school even though they have more than enough money to comfortably live their whole lives. It's not about money. How Georgie and Darren think they are above education is beyond belief.

Reactions: 25
Koa and Karma have been put in school...I'm thinking it definitely sounds like some sort of private establishment so I'm not sure if they're taking advantage of the funding system here at all. Both Sienna and Mia still remain unschooled in their words.
Must be private, state funded nurseries in London are a nightmare. Not sure when they decided they were moving to London but I don't think they would have managed to register in enough advance.

It sickens me how Georgie and Darren are actively DENYING their children their right to education:sick::oops: How could you be so ignorant and deluded when there are girls in Afghanistan and other countries who are crying for the opportunity to go to school. Being educated is so so much more than just a way to make money.

The royal family, the kardashians, the beckhams etc all send their children to school even though they have more than enough money to comfortably live their whole lives. It's not about money. How Georgie and Darren think they are above education is beyond belief.
Me too, it's absolutely disgusting the way they think and behave. Also, their latest video, yet another clickbait about having another baby. Heaven help us if they bring another child into the mess they've made. Also, to constantly use that clickbait is really horrible for those who struggle to conceive etc.

SPOILER: they're not pregnant, don't worry!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.