Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mia’s dress sense MUST be a joke at this point 😭😭😭😭 it’s so embarrassing. Those awful skirts. I understand that children/teens should be able to choose their own style but if my child wanted to dress like that I’d have to say something because it’s so embarrassing
She just tries too hard to be unique and different, im guessing to stand out so she gets attention. But im sure its more people looking at her thinking wtf has she got on. Its like when she went to the theatre with that prom dress on, or those ugly dinosaur looking shoes she always has to make a big deal about wearing and laughs that she always gets looks when she has them on. And dont get me started on the random ties she keeps throwing on. She always says how hilarious it is that her mum and darren always question things she wears. Its for attention

Reactions: 15
She was so patronizing and where on earth has she developed this new accept from, where every sentence sounds like a questionnnnn yahhhhh. Laughing loudly every two seconds whilst the 2 'friends' are just staring blankly and embarrasing Sienna at every opportunity. Poor Sienna was trailing behind them, shes only 11! Its lovely to treat your friends but taking them to random shops and telling them to spend whatever they want while you video them and make money off it just doesnt feel right, her friends looked so uncomfotable picking things. She was clearly bragging like i have unlimited money, i can take you to a shop and buy anything. Its not a good look
It must genuinely be draining to be friends with someone who’s entire life revolves around social media. I don’t think I could be friends with someone who is constantly sticking a camera in my face

Reactions: 14
anyone else think the new video is hinting at another pregnancy
Wouldn’t surprise me. They did say recently, I think in the video where Georgie thought she could be pregnant, that they’re not actively trying, but not preventing either. I don’t think she is now, or if she is, way too early to be hinting online. But I’m predicting a 2023 baby for sure.

Reactions: 5
I’m confused, I stopped watching them earlier this year, but occasionally will have their videos pop up as a suggestion. A recent video suggests that Georgie is pregnant, have they confirmed that she is, or are they trolling. I hope they’re not trolling. Making jokes claiming to be pregnant when you’re not is not funny at all.

Reactions: 4
I’m confused, I stopped watching them earlier this year, but occasionally will have their videos pop up as a suggestion. A recent video suggests that Georgie is pregnant, have they confirmed that she is, or are they trolling. I hope they’re not trolling. Making jokes claiming to be pregnant when you’re not is not funny at all.
It was clickbait

Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t surprise me. They did say recently, I think in the video where Georgie thought she could be pregnant, that they’re not actively trying, but not preventing either. I don’t think she is now, or if she is, way too early to be hinting online. But I’m predicting a 2023 baby for sure.
Georgie is the biggest attention seeker and since she can’t use her surgery for attention anymore she has gone back to bringing up her 4 pregnancies. She gets a lot of attention on her when she’s pregnant she becomes the star of the videos and starts giving these speeches like she’s the only woman in the world who’s gave birth so she’s probably trying to think of ways to get attention again and they are aware of what gets them views.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re trying for a baby or are talking about trying for a baby cause those hints at the start of that video it was weird cause if you are done with having kids then Georgie could of easily said “No we’re not having anymore kids this is just a video we’re doing”. It’s a strange video to randomly do. I feel sorry for babies being used for content.

Mia heard her ‘friends’ use the word leng and now Mia can’t be stopped 😭
Mias friend: it’s leng
Mia: it’s leng so lengggggg init
Mias friend: yeah
Mia: bare leng
I thought once she got past the Avril Lavigne reincarnation moment maybe things would start getting better but it keeps going downhill. I’m not hating on her I’ve said many times I understand she’s become mentally stunted that’s not her fault she’s been raised so isolated for years and doesn’t know how to act her age but I can’t believe she’s 18 in December and behaves like this. Georgie and Darren should be more concerned.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
if georgie wants attention she should put the kids in school lol and send them to tutoring so they can catch up on everythign they have missed.

Reactions: 12
That’s disappointing to see them joke about it. It’s not funny, and it’s cruel to joke about pregnancy. Thank you for your response.
Mia’s jokes about sienna was as equally cruel. I am glad Georgie stepped up and told Mia it wasn’t funny or okay as you could see sienna was hurt by the comment

Reactions: 7
What did she say?
If I remember correctly, they were eating dinner and Mia said the mushy peas was probably what sienna looked like as a baby when she was born meaning “ disgusting ” as they didn’t like how it looked and Mia was laughing so much at it and Sienna just gave Mia a look and Georgie told Mia to stop and it wasn’t funny but Mia kept laughing.

someone correct me if I remember it wrong

• Sad
Reactions: 7
What did she say?
Georgie said she ate gross things when she was pregnant with sienna (because she wasnt vegan at that time) and Mia said to Sienna 'thats probably why you look like you do'.
Thats rich coming from someone who constantly cakes on make up and doesnt go a month without dying their hair. Shes clearly so jealous and such a nasty girl, Sienna's naturally so pretty. I wonder what Darren thinks about her making comments like that about his daughter.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Mia is a bully. We all prefer Sienna to Mia, I don’t know why she thinks she’s so much better. I hope Sienna gives Mia hell when Sienna is Mia’s age 🤣

Reactions: 17
Mia is a bully. We all prefer Sienna to Mia, I don’t know why she thinks she’s so much better. I hope Sienna gives Mia hell when Sienna is Mia’s age 🤣
Yeh Mias gonna get a rude awakening in 5 years because you just know Siennas gonna be a stunner and is such a lovely intelligent girl, I dont know how Mia is going to cope when boys start giving Sienna more attention than her. I guess Mia will be 22, still acting like shes 13.
I cant imagine Sienna being 17 and treating 11 year old Karma like crap, the way Mia does with Sienna, its so odd.

Reactions: 17
Mia needs someone to put her in her place and give her a wake up call that her acting like a bully is not ok and her attitude is horrible and immature and she needs to grow up. She thinks cause she has all these followers and subscribers that she’s better than everyone and she’s very rude. The way she treats and speaks to Sienna isn’t nice and yeah I know Georgie for once said to Mia that wasn’t nice to say but they need to properly give out to her in order for her to learn and realise what’s right and wrong cause it seems like they’re afraid to correct her. Georgie is always trying to act like she’s Mias age and Mias friend and she wants to look like a cool relaxed no rules mum she wants to impress Mia rather than acting like a mother. As for Darren for all the years I’ve watched them him and Mias relationship is awkward which is strange as he’s known her since she was 5 but you wouldn’t guess that by how they interact with eachother it’s like he’s uncomfortable to give out to her or discipline her and I understand he’s her step dad so maybe he has never felt it’s his place to do that and has just left it to Georgie but when Mia is insulting Sienna and bullying her you would think that would bother him especially when Sienna looks hurt at Mias words it would be nice for him to speak up for Sienna.
There’s teasing your sibling and joking around and then there’s bullying and wanting your sibling to feel sad and making them believe the mean things you say are true like when Mia insults Siennas appearance and her feet. Mia is very insecure and I think it makes her feel better about herself when she points out someone else’s insecurities or tries to make someone else insecure. I don’t like Mias personality.

Reactions: 14
Mia looks absolutely awful im sorry but its true. That eye make up makes her look so old and makes her eyes look sunken in. And with the slicked back hair in their recent video. I am not trying to be rude to her but gosh its a lot

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.