Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Georgie saying she uses a fertility tracker as a means of contraception, at the same time as saying her periods are irregular. Sounds reliable.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was a fan of family fizz up until todays video. As someone who struggles with pregnancy and has to have someone else’s eggs in order to have children, this clickbate title has really hurt. It’s actually really disgusting they should think themselves lucky and think twice about triggers for other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I was a fan of family fizz up until todays video. As someone who struggles with pregnancy and has to have someone else’s eggs in order to have children, this clickbate title has really hurt.
same with me. I have endometriosis and adenomyosis and have struggled with fertility. Sending love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not seen any of their videos in ages (stopped watching in disgust), but today's one just popped up on YouTube. Thank God she's not pregnant again...

Reactions: 5
Georgie saying she uses a fertility tracker as a means of contraception, at the same time as saying her periods are irregular. Sounds reliable.
I unfortunately don’t think I’m imagining it but I think after they had either karma or Koa they said that Georgie breastfeeding was a form of contraception ? I really don’t remember what video but I think they said something alone those lines at a point

Reactions: 6
What? She was only 2 days late and they feel the need to make a video to see if she is pregnant🤣🤣 clearly struggling for views. And she said because the other months have been abit late it adds up to 9 days late? 🤨 Dont you just count from your last period each time? I dont think in June it was 1st June, July was 4th July, August 5th would be 1 day late not 5? Or have i been doing it wrong most my life 🤣

Reactions: 14
Question for those in the UK regarding Mia’s driving. Are all cars manual (stick shift), or do people also drive automatic cars like in the US? I feel like Mia might have an easier time learning to drive an automatic car. I can drive both, but I am not certain how things work in the UK.

Question for those in the UK regarding Mia’s driving. Are all cars manual (stick shift), or do people also drive automatic cars like in the US? I feel like Mia might have an easier time learning to drive an automatic car. I can drive both, but I am not certain how things work in the UK.
Both but if you do your test in an automatic you are only allowed to drive automatic. If you learn in a manual, you can drive either. Id say most people in UK learn Manual for this reason

Reactions: 13
What? She was only 2 days late and they feel the need to make a video to see if she is pregnant🤣🤣 clearly struggling for views. And she said because the other months have been abit late it adds up to 9 days late? 🤨 Dont you just count from your last period each time? I dont think in June it was 1st June, July was 4th July, August 5th would be 1 day late not 5? Or have i been doing it wrong most my life 🤣
She probably knew she wasn’t going to be pregnant, but knew the video would bring in easy 💰

Reactions: 5
Both but if you do your test in an automatic you are only allowed to drive automatic. If you learn in a manual, you can drive either. Id say most people in UK learn Manual for this reason

thank you, that interesting. Most people in the US only know how to drive an automatic.

Reactions: 3
The amount of people they filmed in the background that looked uncomfortable. I wish vloggers had to get permission to film other people to broadcast just like actual companies have to. If i was in the background of someones video i would not be happy and would definitly sue

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The amount of people they filmed in the background that looked uncomfortable. I wish vloggers had to get permission to film other people to broadcast just like actual have to. If i was in the background of someones video i would not be happy and would definitly sue
I know! I feel awkward enough when I know I’ve been captured in the background of someone’s photo, let alone a video! 🫣

Reactions: 15
I know! I feel awkward enough when I know I’ve been captured in the background of someone’s photo, let alone a video! 🫣
Exactly. Same as me capturing someone in the background when i take pics, i try to avoid it as much as possible. You never know if people are in witness protection etc

Reactions: 8
I personally prefer manual. Feel like I have more control. But I guess everyone is different

I personally don’t really enjoy driving at all, I avoid if possible. I can relate to Georgie in that respect. I will drive either when I do drive, but drive automatic more often.

Reactions: 1
I feel bad for the people being filmed when they were on the London eye. All the people being trapped with family fizz being loud and annoying and having a camera to their face and beiden filmed without knowing. The other families just wanted a nice day out not have another family talk loudly in there and film everything and talk like they’re the only ones there..

I honestly would NOT be surprised if they get pregnant with another child on purpose just for views, just like they did with Koa.

Reactions: 9
I honestly would NOT be surprised if they get pregnant with another child on purpose just for views, just like they did with Koa.
I think another child would be the breaking point for them. I think Mia would totally rebel as she’s already desperate for attention and I dread to think what would happen to poor Sienna. And of course Darren and Georgie would act like everything is fine and they are a picture perfect family 🙄

off topic, but i find it crazy that mia would've finished her gcses and would be preparing for a levels if darren and georgie had let her continue with a proper education instead of "unschooling" her and letting her do whatever she wanted to

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.