Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kenziehemingway

I find it super strange that you're all so comfortable slagging off a freshly 18 year old girl, who clearly has issues that are from her mother and step father. She's been borderline abused by them socially her entire life, her childhood being used for views, etc. And half of you are fully grown adults, it's weird.
Insulting her clothes, looks, personality, it's disgusting. Imagine if she came across all of this. She's already mentally damaged, she's a teenage girl with daddy issues and terrible (step) parents. If she ended up doing something bad to herself, ya'll would backtrack and go on about how sad it is.
I guarantee you, when Sienna grows up like Mia has, you people will do the exact same thing to her. As soon as she does something that ya'll don't like, you'll turn to bully her too. Because that's how hateful people behave.
Mia has been made to think her real father is terrible, she's been bullied for her looks, she's been sexualised by grown men on the internet and by her own parents, she's been socially isolated to the point she struggles to communicate with people her own age.
Instead of bullying teenage girls, why not focus your attention to the obvious problem in this whole scenario: THE PARENTS. This grown man and woman who have pimped their kids out online for money. Darren quite literally has put Mia's body on display in thumbnails. And you don't see her as a victim in all of this????
Mia and Sienna bicker and make fun of each other because that's what sisters do. It doesn't make either of them bullies. They're both poor young girls who have been used by their parents, same for Karma and Koa. It's pathetic the way ya'll have bullied her for almost a year. If anyone is a bully, it every single person on these threads that have put time and energy into bringing down a teenage girl.
Think about what you say about people, especially impressionable young girls who could easily come across the things you've all been saying. You should be ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Alicej93

Mia saying she finds it scary going into third gear never mind fourth just shows that she is soooo far from ready for her test!

Reactions: 27

selestia

422F4502-9FB0-43B4-9845-E8EE27B9BBEE.jpeg
Since when does weight have anything to do with eating one spicy chip? Such a pick me girl

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

yuza

Chatty Member
I absolutely love Karma 🤣🤣 twice in the recent video she calls Mia out, first one being that she cheated and looked in the bag (Mia seemed genuinely pissed off that Karma noticed) and then making comments about Mia’s trousers (which again, she just had to get in the video because she’s so quirky). If you thought Mia was bad by always having to compete, win and be first before Sienna, she’s the exact same with Karma and Koa. The amount of times she screeches “ME FIRST” “THEY CHEATED” at the 3 & 4 year old when she’s an 18 year old adult is embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

account70032

VIP Member
Sorry I don’t mean this to come across horrible but for years Georgie has reminded me of the other mum in the movie Coraline and I can’t unsee it
2C221B47-58CE-45AB-B69C-FAF7E98A87D4.jpeg
94738440-BD5D-4A64-A079-C5AE7538F97A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25

donkeyfish

Let’s leave sienna out again!!! Mia got georgie some gucci earring for Mother’s Day, saying they were from mia, Koa and karma. What harm would it have done including sienna in that??

• Sad
Reactions: 25

Dumbidiot

Sorry not Mia relating her failed driving test to the struggles of school and university. Girl has no clue.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Emxxx

VIP Member
I've jumped straight on here after seeing their latest video! For an april fools mia and georgie are pretending mia is pregnant!

Oh no no no! Hell no!

As someone with fertility issues this is absolutely sick!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

envyadams

I think it’s really funny that FF will cut out people if they eat meat, but will still purchase from luxury brands like Gucci and Prada, which place heavy emphasis on leather craftsmanship and create a ton of animal based products…

The hypocrisy is incredibly apparent.

Reactions: 22

rockyroo2002

I’m glad I’ve changed upon this thread - I used to watch these years ago when they moved to Gran Canaria and the 2 girls were something like 4 and maybe 9? I remember Mia got a little pocket manicure set for Christmas. I loved them as they were so down to earth and they were doing this amazing thing with their two girls and just loving life, it was just really wholesome..I stopped watching when they moved back to the UK into some fancy place in Brighton (I think) and they just changed so much. Not watched them since, but clearly by reading some of this thread they only got worse from then in!

yuza

Chatty Member
Is it just me or does it look like Georgies barely hugging Sienna yet hugging Mia tight. Just another example that Mia is favourited over Sienna
It’s like she doesn’t even want to be touching her. Her hand is clenched away.
This is going to sound nasty, but I don’t understand why she hates Sienna. If those 4 children were mine, Sienna would be my favourite. Let’s be honest she hasn’t got much competition, what else is there? A bratty, spoilt 18 year old, a 5 year old with no boundaries who misbehaves and a 3 year old who is convinced he’s a king and shouts at anyone who tells him otherwise. Sienna has always been an angel and she still is.

• Heart

yuza

Chatty Member
Sienna was such a sweetheart in the gymnastics video, she was put in a terrible situation having to judge younger siblings, a spoiled sulking 18 year old and her parents (Georgie was acting like a child too) but Sienna handled it well, gave out praise while being honest. Darren’s reactions to his scores were normal, didn’t sulk, didn’t get annoyed. But shame on Mia and Georgie
You could tell Sienna was already prepared for Mia sulking. I can’t get over someone being 18 and genuinely being annoyed that her 5 year old sister won a little gymnastics game at home.

yuza

Chatty Member
“We never have a chill day” says the unemployed 18 year old to her mother who makes money from staying home and shopping in selfridges 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 21

LMNOZ

Its the fans (mainly teenage) in the comments saying he has ADHD or autism that are getting me. Hes clearly just a naughty kid because hes never been given boundaries. Im sick of people excusing naughty kids as having behavioural disorders. Its offensive to the children who actually have these problems.

LMNOZ

On Georgies mothers day post on insta she put 'a super special gift from Mia' and 2 pics of it and one of the lovely card from Karma. Not one mention of Siennas thoughtful gift. It breaks my heart

• Sad