Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve got Darren thinking he’s the height of an nba player , Georgie thinking she’s still 17 and Mia thinking she’s in a relationship with every guy she doesn’t even know. What is going on in this family!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is Karma (and Sienna) now eating protein powder!?? I get that they're doing gymnastics camp but children in general have fairly low protein requirements, even active children, and are best mostly fuelled on carbohydrates. Plus it hardly fits their 'natural' image

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Why is Karma (and Sienna) now eating protein powder!?? I get that they're doing gymnastics camp but children in general have fairly low protein requirements, even active children, and are best mostly fuelled on carbohydrates. Plus it hardly fits their 'natural' image
Surely protein powder comes with a health warning not to give to children?

Reactions: 5
Sienna joking about "less hot version of me" is gross!! Isn't she only 11?
They’ve really been getting Sienna into tiktoks more now cause she’s a pre-teen so their sick minds know the content they can use her for just like they did with Mia. Sienna is a nice innocent kid but it’ll be a miracle if she doesn’t turn into another Mia. I really hope Sienna doesn’t change even though I’ve noticed her being influenced by Mia and Georgie in some ways unfortunately , I still hope she’s able to be her own person. I know people can say making a TikTok is not a big deal but this isn’t just a TikTok that a couple people will see , a lot of followers watch their TikToks and it’s disgusting they try make their 11 year old act older.

Reactions: 12
They’ve really been getting Sienna into tiktoks more now cause she’s a pre-teen so their sick minds know the content they can use her for just like they did with Mia. Sienna is a nice innocent kid but it’ll be a miracle if she doesn’t turn into another Mia. I really hope Sienna doesn’t change even though I’ve noticed her being influenced by Mia and Georgie in some ways unfortunately , I still hope she’s able to be her own person. I know people can say making a TikTok is not a big deal but this isn’t just a TikTok that a couple people will see , a lot of followers watch their TikToks and it’s disgusting they try make their 11 year old act older.
Yup and what is more disgusting is that they know what they’re doing. I looked at their tiktok page and the vids of Sienna have tons of saves compared to just the parents or Mia in it.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Yup and what is more disgusting is that they know what they’re doing. I looked at their tiktok page and the vids of Sienna have tons of saves compared to just the parents or Mia in it.
Does it count has child exploitation?

Reactions: 2
Which sensible parents buy gymnastic equipment for a child’s bedroom. Not only isn’t their not enough room to safely do most the moves but if she had an accident then how long would it take them to find her.
It would have been far more sensible to put it where she could be seen. The garden would be sensible as more safe with equipment stored in a shed when not in use. That way they could observe her (and the younger 2).
I did gymnastics from 2 till 11. By 11 i was at a far higher level than Sienna but no way would I of been allowed that equipment at home let alone in my room. I stopped gymnastics after a nasty accident damaging my neck. It’s only by luck I wasn’t paralysed had there not been coaches there for immediate first aid it would have been far worse. Our club was very popular and well run with atleast 700 kids attending various classes. In my final year a friend broke her leg on the bars, a girl in a lower class fell off the beam whilst doing a cartwheel landing on her head the hitting the bean resulting in concussion and broken collar bone it would of been worse had their not been a soft floor landing. The same beam accident could easily happen with Sienna. She’s still learning and relatively new to the equipment. It’s very likely she trying moves she’s seen on tictok etc or done once at a class at home unsupervised. One accident might stop her gymnastics for good. Does safety not matter in their house?

Reactions: 13
Which sensible parents buy gymnastic equipment for a child’s bedroom. Not only isn’t their not enough room to safely do most the moves but if she had an accident then how long would it take them to find her.
It would have been far more sensible to put it where she could be seen. The garden would be sensible as more safe with equipment stored in a shed when not in use. That way they could observe her (and the younger 2).
I did gymnastics from 2 till 11. By 11 i was at a far higher level than Sienna but no way would I of been allowed that equipment at home let alone in my room. I stopped gymnastics after a nasty accident damaging my neck. It’s only by luck I wasn’t paralysed had there not been coaches there for immediate first aid it would have been far worse. Our club was very popular and well run with atleast 700 kids attending various classes. In my final year a friend broke her leg on the bars, a girl in a lower class fell off the beam whilst doing a cartwheel landing on her head the hitting the bean resulting in concussion and broken collar bone it would of been worse had their not been a soft floor landing. The same beam accident could easily happen with Sienna. She’s still learning and relatively new to the equipment. It’s very likely she trying moves she’s seen on tictok etc or done once at a class at home unsupervised. One accident might stop her gymnastics for good. Does safety not matter in their house?
Beside that, Karma also started. I think it’s very good the girls have hobbies and doing things they love. But it’s dangerous for Sienna and Karma to do such things alone in siennas small room. I doubt Georgie or Darren sits and watches them train on the equipments until they’re done

Reactions: 13
Beside that, Karma also started. I think it’s very good the girls have hobbies and doing things they love. But it’s dangerous for Sienna and Karma to do such things alone in siennas small room. I doubt Georgie or Darren sits and watches them train on the equipments until they’re done
I’m glad they are doing gymnastics but with a coach in a safe setting. Then floor exercises at home. The mat yes is useful. The wedge is a waste of money and not much use tbh. It’s only really useful for beginner learning to forward roll or to get on the bar, suppose you could use it to help get down in splits (as over stretching but any step or stool does the same thing. They don’t need a beam - a tapped flat area set of lines will work at their level. Bar - little use as it’s the double bar skills. Better saving the money on extra lessons oh but they can’t really film lessons unless it’s 1 to 1.

Reactions: 7
Their latest reel is very cringe and seems rather awkward interaction to me

Reactions: 6
Another TikTok about Mia and boyfriends… This one is about is about Mia telling her mum about her boyfriend and the caption says « do you think this is true ? » so desperate and clingy… even if it’s true it’s so weird to post that and ask whether it’s true it could annoy the boy

Reactions: 11

I hate that they even did this tiktok n made sienna sit there

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
No I’m sorry this is so awful 😭😭 she’s freshly 18, why do I feel like this is Darren’s influence
---
Also I’m sorry siennas teeth are so yellow, this poor girl needs proper toothpaste not just water :/

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
No I’m sorry this is so awful 😭😭 she’s freshly 18, why do I feel like this is Darren’s influence
---
Also I’m sorry siennas teeth are so yellow, this poor girl needs proper toothpaste not just water :/
The thumbnail of Sienna’s gym competition video is terrible as well ! Why the f did they photoshop her in a very short dress and looks like she is wearing a bra. Pedos could be watching this.This is very disgusting on the behalf of Darren !
Mia was alright in the video and helped Sienna to sew her leotard but Georgie however was making jokes about it and stressing Sienna even more saying that she wouldn’t look good in the competition. Why don’t you get off the damn chair Georgie and calm Sienna’s nerves instead of mocking her for once ! She was literally just sitting there laughing at her daughter who was panicky that she made a hole in her leotard and was going to be late which could have ruined her gym competition

Reactions: 14
Poor Sienna, her teeth are very yellow and stained. Mia’s are lovely as are Georgie’s but I’d say they both have had a lot of dental work

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.