Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question: why haven’t social services gotten involved with this family? If they were a normal working family they would be straight round. I remember reading old threads and someone discussed that they brush their teeth and wash themselves with just water or something along those lines I don’t watch their videos but If that’s true it’s neglect and disgusting that nothing is being done
Money.

Reactions: 2
The fact they are hiding Sienna from Instagram stories purposely until the video about her new hair is released… personally I think Georgie is sick exploiting the 3 youngest online, K & K are too young to consent to their faces online and Sienna probably will never have access to social media herself.

I think it will be quite odd if Sienna doesn’t use her own accounts when she turns 12 as Mia created her Instagram and YouTube when she was 12.

My opinion of Darren has changed, still don’t think any of his beliefs are right, but Georgie’s definitely the worse of the pair. I used to think Darren came across as an abusive controlling man who would flip at the slightest thing, but I feel that’s Georgie.

Reactions: 8
Anyone seen georgies new post on insta? Apparently Koa is "having the most intense mood swings and constant tantrums" and she's worried about saying no to him. Yeah that's probably why because you've put him up on the highest pedestal and wants everything to be for him because "he's the king". What's others thoughts?

Reactions: 15
Anyone seen georgies new post on insta? Apparently Koa is "having the most intense mood swings and constant tantrums" and she's worried about saying no to him. Yeah that's probably why because you've put him up on the highest pedestal and wants everything to be for him because "he's the king". What's others thoughts?
He supposed to be going into nursery in September and he’s still in nappies? They also wheel him around in a buggy every time they go on walks. He’s old enough to walk yet they just baby him all the time. Its no one’s fault but Georgie’s the fact that he acts like a brat. Also his poor diet could be a factor as to why he is not sleeping well. Always going out to cafes to have cake for breakfast isn’t healthy for a child. Why doesn’t she take him to the doctors if she’s so worried?

Reactions: 9
He supposed to be going into nursery in September and he’s still in nappies? They also wheel him around in a buggy every time they go on walks. He’s old enough to walk yet they just baby him all the time. Its no one’s fault but Georgie’s the fact that he acts like a brat. Also his poor diet could be a factor as to why he is not sleeping well. Always going out to cafes to have cake for breakfast isn’t healthy for a child. Why doesn’t she take him to the doctors if she’s so worried?
As a nursery Practitioner in a 2-4 room we still have loads in nappies. Not that I'm sticking up for georgie but it's unfortunately so common.

Reactions: 10
I hate when people post pictures of their kids crying/having tantrums! It's disgusting

He's 3, and 3 year olds throw tantrums because they are more aware of their "big feelings" but don't fully understand or are unable to explain them to someone else. And sometimes they throw tantrums for no reason what so ever 🤷🏻
However, that child probably never hears the word no. Instead he seems to be get away with everything and, as you say, be put on a pedestal by his entire family. They'd probably find they wouldn't have struggled so much with Karma and Koas behaviour if they'd actually given them some sort of boundaries. Obviously it wouldn't solve everything but it would probably have helped.

Reactions: 11
Looks like she's deleted it. Bet she had bad comments.

• Wow
Yep I agree, they’ve damaged him. Whilst yes children do go through tantrums and developmental stages, it’s clear that Koa’s behaviour stems from what he’s been taught and told.
I have toddlers, they can be a pain and I need a break sometimes (can’t, single mother, at least you have Darren, a Nanny & Mia, Georgie!) but they all listen to me and don’t “go nuts back at me” in the words of Georgie. It sounds like Koa has not been taught respect, which we already know. The only thing he’s been taught his whole life is that his naughty behaviour is funny and that it will be filmed and laughed at…and that he’s the King and above everyone else. I’m sorry but I have no sympathy for Georgie, call it Karma (no pun intended) if you will. You get out of things what you put in and she’s finding this out the hard way with Koa.
Also Georgie, please don’t post photos of your child in distress online for content. How would you like it if someone posted a photo of you crying. Maybe the first step is to show Koa some respect and maybe he might respect you back!!!

I think this pretty much answers that lol that most likely she’s got another internet boyfriend aka some random guy she’s probably obsessed with and convinced herself and everyone else they’re together which kind of sounds like a plot to a horror movie
Another poor unsuspecting boy 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

They are in such denial about how their lifestyle can affect their kids development. Sienna was already 4 by the time they started travelling and switching houses every month. The younger two haven't had the stability of a long-term home their entire lives!

They are in such denial about how their lifestyle can affect their kids development. Sienna was already 4 by the time they started travelling and switching houses every month. The younger two haven't had the stability of a long-term home their entire lives!
It’s really sad they haven’t had that stability cause 100% it’s affected their kids badly and even when they live in one place for a long period of time they still move around constantly so they never make a house feel like a home. Darren and Georgie are selfish all these years they’ve only thought about themselves and what they want which is travelling/moving around. They are making their kids materialistic and shopaholics who don’t know the value of money. Sadly the kids see their lives are normal they don’t know any different but they’re missing out on so much they don’t realise it yet.

Reactions: 9
It might sound horrible but I hope Koa will be their worst nightmare, I don’t hope they for his future friends or partner but I hope so for his parents and maybe they will finally realise that their so called parenting style is not okay.

It might sound horrible but I hope Koa will be their worst nightmare, I don’t hope they for his future friends or partner but I hope so for his parents and maybe they will finally realise that their so called parenting style is not okay.
I agree. Would be good for D&G to see what they've created, but wouldn't wish it on future partners/friends

Reactions: 6
Its the fans (mainly teenage) in the comments saying he has ADHD or autism that are getting me. Hes clearly just a naughty kid because hes never been given boundaries. Im sick of people excusing naughty kids as having behavioural disorders. Its offensive to the children who actually have these problems.

Reactions: 21
Its the fans (mainly teenage) in the comments saying he has ADHD or autism that are getting me. Hes clearly just a naughty kid because hes never been given boundaries. Im sick of people excusing naughty kids as having behavioural disorders. Its offensive to the children who actually have these problems.
I full on argued with a woman about that! He absolutely 100% isn't.
---
I'm not downplaying it but I work with SEN children (and I'm autistic myself). The person has deleted that comment now.

Last edited:
He's a naughty kid as is Karma. They both demand attention, they want everything, there's no boundaries, no structure, no being told no, and have a full blown meltdown when they don't get their own way

He's a naughty kid as is Karma. They both demand attention, they want everything, there's no boundaries, no structure, no being told no, and have a full blown meltdown when they don't get their own way
The fact he had a meltdown about the pram. Then in the next picture she has taken him to a fancy cafe and bought him an icecream. Really reinforcing the 'No' arnt they 🙄. Be naughty and get rewarded with a hug and icecream

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.