Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hayley

VIP Member
Why do Darren and Georgie keep going on about how Sienna probably still regrets abit about cutting her hair. Talk about making her feel guilty for cutting it. I really can not stand Georgie at all. Does the way she talk annoy anyone else?

Reactions: 18

selestia

Tv is brain rot but lets his wife and kids do tiktok and exploit them online for money is better Darren?

Darren is a lost cause, he thinks he’s better than the rest of us cus of the entrepreneur, millionaire and whatever books he reads. I remember in LA, he regifted a book he read to Bob as well.

Don’t get me wrong, I get that you can get smart off of books as I read them as well for uni. But it’s just different from Darren. I hope you guys get what I mean because I don’t know how to explain it, sorry. 😪

yuza

Chatty Member
I personally don’t think them doing the pregnancy prank is that big of a deal. I can’t understand why that would be offensive to people with fertility issues?
TRIGGER WARNING: loss, fertility (I tried to cover this message as a spoiler but not sure if it worked)
If you can’t understand then lucky you. Let me explain:

Pregnancy “pranks” are incredibly wrong, senseless and harmful. If somebody is struggling to conceive a baby, struggling with loss, infant loss, miscarriage, or anything of the sorts, then the last thing you want to see is somebody lying and saying they’ve conceived a baby when they actually haven’t. That’s news that some people long to hear, they pray every night for two lines. It’s REALITY and not a “prank” and certainly not something to use for views. I, personally, think it’s on the same level as lying about death, cancer etc.
Mia isn’t pregnant, she’s never been and doesn’t plan on being any time soon, therefore telling people she’s pregnant is not only a lie about a serious topic, but making other peoples devastating realities something “funny”. Sending love to all those struggling ❤

• Heart

GryffindorOfTheYear

View attachment 2105141Since when does weight have anything to do with eating one spicy chip? Such a pick me girl
Jeez. Her weight has nothing to do with whether she can eat a chip that is spicy or not 🙄 No one needed to know and a) we don't know (but obvs don't need to know) if it's accurate, and b) she has so many young fans who are probably comparing their weights to hers without realising or appreciating that we all hold weight differently and that genetics, height, medications, etc. all play into this.

Georgie and Mia's relationships with food and their bodies is often so difficult to watch. So many times disordered eating behaviour is shown/talked about or posts that often come across as fake saying how they love their bodies etc, and then in the next breath they're talking about all their insecurities 🤷🏻 (Not saying you can't love your body whilst also having insecurities btw, just that their positivity always seems to come across as being put on)

emzzzzz

I have to say as the child of a teen mum, one of the worst parenting things she did was decide that due to the age gap, she was a friend not a mum. I needed a mother with safe boundaries. Clearly Mia does & did too! So sad.

Reactions: 17

flowerbutterbar

Don’t usually comment on here but feel like I have to say this - I’m not a fan of their overspending and constantly consuming, but I feel like the real, unforgivable issue here is the exploitation of the children. First it was Mia, with the pregnancy bump, the periods, the bikini thumbnails, and not it’s Sienna with her gymnastics. They never cared to film any of her other hobbies or interests like her skateboarding or science. Darren and Georgie know exactly what they’re doing, they know they’re catering to peadophiles and they’re choosing money over the well-being of their children. I feel so sorry for Sienna, she’s going to realise what her parents have done to her one day, and that breaks my heart. Makes me so upset seeing her so excited showing off her gymnastics and even when they film her trying on clothes, with Georgie encouraging her, knowing that it’s all for the creeps watching her. Really hope YouTube gets better regulations around these sort of things.

• Sad

yuza

Chatty Member
And we may slag her fashion choice etc but that is because as parents Darren and Georgie are not doing their jobs and letting her know she looks silly. We may not say its all because D&G on every single post but majority of us know that's the reason.
Exactly this. We are all here for the same reason, because we dislike Georgie and Darren and their parenting. Which then leads on to the way the children are, we just don’t voice it in every comment. Georgie and Darren are to blame for most of Mia’s behaviour, fashion sense, rudeness. The same way people comment how much they don’t like the way Karma behaves and acts.
Mia is also an adult now and this thread is to discuss the issues we have with the family. None of us are doing anything wrong.

Also, there’s no way Darren believed her. 1) it was April 1st… and 2) I feel like when you live your entire life playing “pranks”, you’re going to expect that someone’s pulling a prank when they tell you something dramatic

account70032

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I really cannot believe the state that Georgie and Darren let her skin get into. It should be criminal. These scars were so preventable
It’s very sad cause a lot of that scarring was preventable. Darren and Georgie let their beliefs come first over Mias health and her poor skin was left to suffer without the right treatment she really needed. I completely agree it should be criminal! and they should be ashamed of themselves for causing her skin to be like this forever. Of course Mia should never feel ashamed or ugly cause of her skin and obviously nobody asks for acne. She was brainwashed for years to believe that taking medication and using medicated creams would be the worst thing in the world so instead was led to follow Darren and Georgie’s selfish beliefs and rules.

• Sad
  • Heart

avb00

Chatty Member
I don’t think they have any contact with Family Freedom anymore. Family Fizz have unfollowed them on Instagram.

They only saw each other twice a year as it was but Sienna didn’t attend nor did Family Fizz wish JoJo a happy birthday in the comments. He was 12.

So I feel it’s safe enough to say Sienna has been completely cut off from outside interactions.

Odd Jojo’s birthday was only him and family, no friends attended. I know he doesn’t attend school so maybe that’s why.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
Glad she failed. Not in a horrible way but I feel like it’s a reality check for her. She’s never experienced failure before, never failed exams or classes in school (because she didn’t go). I’d be worried if she passed, Darren goes on and on about how careless she is so I wouldn’t be too confident with her driving the streets of London

hayley

VIP Member
Can't seem to upload but on family fizz insta stories, they've done a "funny" video saying they're in Oxford looking for karma and Koas future university.....koa replies "I'm not koa, I'm the king" they all laugh and georgie says "yes you are". That child is so damaged already, he'll be much much worse as he gets older. Just hoping he doesn't turn out to be a narcissist

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

vivian426

Poor Sienna. No friends, no education, no hobbies/interests. She just spends her time trailing along behind her idiotic mother and sister making childish videos which she clearly has no interest in, but she gets involved because she has nothing else to do.

Georgie and Mia don't even make the effort to treat her with kindness or respect - they constantly ignore her, tease her or treat her like an afterthought.

Darren and Georgie don't really encourage Sienna to nurture her own interests like when she was into science, art and skateboarding. Instead, Georgie and Mia are influencing her to be interested in fashion/ designer labels/ boys/ makeup like Mia is. Sienna isn't interested in that at all but poor girl probably feels like she has no choice 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 16