Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It also shows she was way too over confident that she would pass, as was georgie. Agree with @foxxyot shows she cant always get what she wants/expects. And yes very irresponsible

Reactions: 13
mia failed her driving test.
I'm glad, but it's another test used up by somebody who wasn't ready when there are so many people that are that can't get them! I know so many people who aren't able to get tests (myself included) that were told they were ready by their instructors 6+ months ago. And for me, my theory runs out in a couple weeks so I'll have to redo that to then get a new certificate code to be able to even try and book my practical 🙃

At least there isn't 1 more irresponsible driver on the roads for now 🤷🏻 She got a taste of reality. Confidence is good, over-confidence is bad, and not everything is just a given.

Reactions: 11
I'm glad, but it's another test used up by somebody who wasn't ready when there are so many people that are that can't get them! I know so many people who aren't able to get tests (myself included) that were told they were ready by their instructors 6+ months ago. And for me, my theory runs out in a couple weeks so I'll have to redo that to then get a new certificate code to be able to even try and book my practical 🙃

At least there isn't 1 more irresponsible driver on the roads for now 🤷🏻 She got a taste of reality. Confidence is good, over-confidence is bad, and not everything is just a given.
I've been ready for 3 months, booked my driving test in March for August. That was the earliest slot.

Reactions: 3
Darren is so closed minded saying she should just do a test in an automatic since she’ll NEVER have to drive a manual

Reactions: 9
I've been ready for 3 months, booked my driving test in March for August. That was the earliest slot.
I was told last June and when I went on to book there were 0 tests available! Been looking on and off since and haven't seen any. Doesn't help that I have to fit it in when I'm home from uni (which is like twice from sept-june) or during summer.

I know multiple people who have already failed twice in that time period and every time I think 'what a wasted test slot!'

Reactions: 6
I was told last June and when I went on to book there were 0 tests available! Been looking on and off since and haven't seen any. Doesn't help that I have to fit it in when I'm home from uni (which is like twice from sept-june) or during summer.

I know multiple people who have already failed twice in that time period and every time I think 'what a wasted test slot!'
The thing I did was keep looking constantly all day. I found one at 7am one morning.

Reactions: 2
Once I've redone my theory, that is exactly what I'll be doing 😅
Get yourself on those cancellation apps. Not sure what they’re like now but when I passed before covid it was so much easier for me to get a slot on there. Best of luck to all awaiting tests x

Reactions: 5
Mia saying she finds it scary going into third gear never mind fourth just shows that she is soooo far from ready for her test!

Reactions: 27
I know this sounds horrible but I couldn’t help laughing at this comment with no smileys at the end and with a full stop at the end of the sentence then @foxxybrown1975 reacted with a « 🤣 » 😂😂
Haha it was probably childish of me to laugh at her failing her test but part of me hopes she will start taking things seriously now 🤣

Reactions: 9
Mia saying she finds it scary going into third gear never mind fourth just shows that she is soooo far from ready for her test!
Bloody hell I did 4th gear on like my 3rd or 4th lesson!

Reactions: 5
Bloody hell I did 4th gear on like my 3rd or 4th lesson!
Same! She’s no way ready if she can’t even do 3rd gear as you need that for basic roads/before getting to a roundabout etc. she’s far from ready if she can’t even drive in 3rd gear which she’s be using majority of the time. I’m surprised her instructor let her book her test if she’s not able to do 3rd/4th

Reactions: 12
Same! She’s no way ready if she can’t even do 3rd gear as you need that for basic roads/before getting to a roundabout etc. she’s far from ready if she can’t even drive in 3rd gear which she’s be using majority of the time. I’m surprised her instructor let her book her test if she’s not able to do 3rd/4th
That's what I'm thinking.

Has she posted herself driving I haven’t watched in a while? How do you know she’s not ready for her test?

Has she posted herself driving I haven’t watched in a while? How do you know she’s not ready for her test?
Because she's scared to go into 3rd gear!
---
I bet you they forced her into it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.